Pakistan successfully test fires Shaheen-III missile

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh10

The fact is Muslims never won any war against non Muslim for the last 100s of years except.

Tell me when was the last time any Muslim country won any war ?
I kid you not, they are counting on a nuclear war so that all modern technology is destroyed and we are back to horseback & swords. They think that would be their chance against the non Muslims, because 1 muslim is equal to 10 indians.

https://islamqa.info/en/162744

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned

I kid you not, they are counting on a nuclear war so that all modern technology is destroyed and we are back to horseback & swords. They think that would be their chance against the non Muslims, because 1 muslim is equal to 10 indians.

https://islamqa.info/en/162744
Nihangs train with sword also though. :)

sabari

Yeah Abu hurairah and Islamqa.info,the same site which claimed that Muslims should consume camel urine based on a hadith.

Hardcore Muslims do dream of early judgment day via nuclear war and preemptive nuclear strike on non Muslim world.

Isn't it right @Zarvan ?
Does god takes away the mind of person and his off spring when a person desired to become one of them
Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

sabari

@Zarvan Look at you,a little muzzie that could be :)
Just becoming muzzie on the edge of sword doesn't mean that you will have the balls and brains of all your illegitimate fathers(turks,afghans,saudis and god knows who others).....
People of modern day pakistan couldn't organise and fought the foreigners.What makes you think you can fight war with Great Marathas,Rajputs,Jats,Sikh,Gurkha,Cholas,Palas,Pratiharas???
Remember once a Pansy always a pansy. We carved out the Bongland from your nation what makes you think we wouldn't do it again..........
Are you calling him a mud blood .
Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Your post shows you lost your brain long ago
Typical Paki reply having no logic which proves who has no brain. :lol:

Poor pussy "martial race" got banged up by all Arabs/Turks/Persian/Africans and lost all brain.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
The ghauri's and abdali's are north korean, these shaheen missiles are chinese M series missiles.
We are both partly correct and partly wrong my friend, the Abdali & Ghaznavi programmes are both solid fueled single stage missiles based on the Export version of the Chinese SRBM DF-11 also called the M-11.
The Ghauri series are both is based on the North Korean RODONG-1 AND 2.
The Shaheen seems to be a modified extended version of the DF-11 or even a shortened version of the DF-21.

http://cns.miis.edu/npr/pdfs/93kamp.pdf
https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/nuke/RL31900.pdf

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
The Paki attitude is, hum to dubenge sanam tumko bhi le dubenge. The problem is, inka doobna is kind of inevitable. So our doctrine should how to save our cities in case of paki meltdown. That would be pre emptive strike or BMD.
Pakistan too has shifted to all spectrum nukes after our BMD programme, we are just making sure that they go bankrupt with these nukes, they dont have much economics value. But we have to make sure KSA, uncle and PRC dont underwrite them.
Btw if you read our doctrine, it say that we can use them in self defence.
It can mean if they threatened us we can take them out. If its matter of choice to get nuke or nuke them. Let them at receiving end.

Batfan

Your ancestors said same and ended up getting ruled by Muslims for 800 years.
Hahaha...remember your ancestors were Hindus originally but were forced to be converted. What a shame and you say that to us that Muslims ruled here?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

garg_bharat

Country flag
Never take anything from Pakistan at face value. The Pakistani military and political establishment are masters of lies.

What this launch did is best left to our spying and research agencies.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Problem is USA can do nothing to safe you from us as for Israel. USA can't afford to keep defending Israel forever Israel will soon loose USA support and that would be beginning of the end of Israel.
The thing is, USA doesn't need to do anything to save us from you. We can handle paki force easily. (If force is what you can call it). Again, why do you keep bringing Israel in here? That land has nothing to do with you guys.

no smoking

Country flag
Pakistan too has shifted to all spectrum nukes after our BMD programme, we are just making sure that they go bankrupt with these nukes, they dont have much economics value. But we have to make sure KSA, uncle and PRC dont underwrite them.
No, they won't because every BMD missile is far more expensive than ordinary missile. That is best thing could happen to them: every dollar they spend on nuke, India will have to spend more dollars to on BMD to match that, that means few more less dollars for in other field.

The beauty is: so far, even the most advanced country USA's BMD system is still quite primitive. So, it is too early for Pakistan to worry about India's BMD.

Zarvan

The thing is, USA doesn't need to do anything to save us from you. We can handle paki force easily. (If force is what you can call it). Again, why do you keep bringing Israel in here? That land has nothing to do with you guys.
Israel is equal enemy and it twice tried to attack our nuclear sights

Zarvan

Hahaha...remember your ancestors were Hindus originally but were forced to be converted. What a shame and you say that to us that Muslims ruled here?

No body was forced to convert all converted with their free will

Batfan

No body was forced to convert all converted with their free will
Ya right those ppl were like, "look a new religion let's embrace that one and forget our older one".
One thing for sure have I seen though this forum,its not that you lack knowledge but you lack the courage to accept it.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Israel is equal enemy and it twice tried to attack our nuclear sights
Tried, but didn't. Then why do you want to attack Israel. Even Russians tried to attack pakis. Why don't you target them as well?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

bose

Country flag
Well as for ashamed I know you are really proud that your ancestors used to burn women alive after their husbands used to die and you drink cow urine I know you are proud of it dude.
Do you know how that custom came about ? Do some research or ask your Hindu friend if you have any...

bose

Country flag
Yes I admit people before Islam were living in darkness of kufr and idol worshiping in South Asia than Islam showed them the light and they willingly embraced it. Many like you chose to remain in darkness
Yes I also admit that those people who converted to Islam are also living in darkness .. Hinduism has showed light of peace and love for 5000 years...

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No Hadith says drink Camel Urine
Then, why you guys do so? o_O
No, they won't because every BMD missile is far more expensive than ordinary missile. That is best thing could happen to them: every dollar they spend on nuke, India will have to spend more dollars to on BMD to match that, that means few more less dollars for in other field.

The beauty is: so far, even the most advanced country USA's BMD system is still quite primitive. So, it is too early for Pakistan to worry about India's BMD.
Any country can pay any cost to save its people from their mass murder.
Also, India too have nukes. In smaller number, but we have larger nukes in size and comparatively much advanced delivery systems.
Our country is so large to be destroyed.
Our conventional forces are much larger and expanding day by day, we have possessed chemical weapons in past and still can produce them whenever needed. Our space capabilities, conventional capabilities, electromagnetic weapons and WMDs etc. gives us a beyond approach edge over Pakistan.
Question here arises is that, how much of its power will India use against Pakistan.
But results are fixed if a full escalation war occurs. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles