Pakistan succesfully test fires Hatf v-Ghauri Missile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Agnostic Muslim,

Best intel available and coming from the Americans who lot more says Pak yield is 10kt range.

This represents very old design warheads.

Satellites, spy planes with intel gathering equipment after Pak test says a lot.

And tactical nuke threat of Pak is really :facepalm:

Seriously what can be mounted on the Nasr? And what cannot be achieved by conventional weapons for the same result?
What I have seen is that Pakistan thinks that nukes are a super guarantee. For every threat the answer is a nuke.

Let me throw in a scenario, let's assume Pak is way ahead and has 200 bombs. India makes a massive thrust as per cold start. 8 IBGs. Multiple front thrust. How many Nasr with tactical nukes will you fire to stop the advance?

Guess what, Indian soldiers are preparing/prepared for NBC. You just wasted a few tens of nukes. It makes many indian cities a lot safer as that many nukes less that Pak can throw on our cities. And best of all India will finish off all major Pakistani population centers.

The more Pak thinks it can secure itself with nukes, the worse off it is gong to get. Add to this the massive expense to make and keep secure the nukes.

If the Indian govt goes for the plan I have been recommending for upping the stakes, it will totally finish Pak economically that even the aid money that they divert will not be enough.
Ah, Cold start delusions. Pakistan can and will attack those IBGs-- not necessarily with nuclear war heads. We have the capacity, to obliterate the infantry i.e Thermobaric warheads and chemical weapons. Without using tactical nuclear weapons, which are a last resort and every one will see how misplaced Indian calculations of Pakistan not choosing, to use tactical nukes on an invading army really are. We will use them, if we have to, and Indian govt will not have the balls to take it to full scale MAD.

Just on a lighter note, do you know there are around 74 automatic/semi automatic weapons for every single Indian active and reservist troop, owned by civilians. We have private armories, every house is armed and yes we will go baniya hunting even if our army doesn't allow us to. In, a future war the biggest issue would be what civilians will do. Pakistan Army has an endless supply of young men already trained to use and maintain arms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tolaha

Just on a lighter note, do you know there are around 74 automatic/semi automatic weapons for every single Indian active and reservist troop, owned by civilians. We have private armories, every house is armed and yes we will go baniya hunting even if our army doesn't allow us to. In, a future war the biggest issue would be what civilians will do. Pakistan Army has an endless supply of young men already trained to use and maintain arms.
On a lighter note as well, those 74 are busy these days killing Pakistani army-men and civilians alike! By the time India attacks, most of those 74 would have already died killing one another!

SpArK

SORCERER
Mysterious metal objects' in Dadu fell from Hatf V missile: ISPR
Reminded me of that mentos ad where the running evolving ape sees "dadu".and stops there.

Dimaag ki bathi jala de.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
On a lighter note as well, those 74 are busy these days killing Pakistani army-men and civilians alike! By the time India attacks, most of those 74 would have already died killing one another!
Because of our flawed policies in regards to WOT. BTW, i was talking about civilians not the armed terrorist or mafia groups.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
unconfirmed reports says that India successfully intercepted Pakistani Ghauri missile through its PDV interceptor, Pakistani missile was tracked from its launch site near Jhelum and it was intercepted in outerspace, since no one can claim its sovereign rights to outer space, therefore this test was within International norms. Pakistani was so ashamed of this BMD test that dont even acknowledge that their missile was intercepted by Indian missile. Later on make believe story was released by PA for public consumption.

PDV a super secret interceptor missile was shown in public, its range is believe to be 400-500 km.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Good luck with your cheap-ass Chinese pea shooters against armour and artillery.

The Fox

Ah, Cold start delusions. Pakistan can and will attack those IBGs-- not necessarily with nuclear war heads. We have the capacity, to obliterate the infantry i.e Thermobaric warheads and chemical weapons. Without using tactical nuclear weapons, which are a last resort and every one will see how misplaced Indian calculations of Pakistan not choosing, to use tactical nukes on an invading army really are. We will use them, if we have to, and Indian govt will not have the balls to take it to full scale MAD.

On the same lighter note lets say when your army uses the civilians as human shield then the indian army can give the same reason and say that they were armed and they were firing at us in civil dress so we had to fire at them and have kill them so that we get to have a free run with the guns.............. also give the same statics that you have nearly 74 automatic/semi automatic weapons for every single Indian active and reservist troop and there goes the pakistani civilization

Last edited:

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
On the same lighter note lets say when your army uses the civilians as human shield then the indian army can give the same reason and say that they were armed and they were firing at us in civil dress so we had to fire at them and also give the same statics that you have nearly 74 automatic/semi automatic weapons for every single Indian active and reservist troop and there goes the pakistani civilization
You don't know anything about us. We will hunt down every single invader. Pakistan's real army lies behind the army in the uniform.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
Good luck with your cheap-ass Chinese pea shooters against armour and artillery.
That's a cheap shot, to find out if we are cheap ass shooters or bad ass shooters, you gotta try us baby.. :hippo:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Guys on a serious note. Keep personal attacks out. If someone is not interested in banter, don't humour them.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
We will hunt down every single invader
No, more likely you will capitulate and name a few missiles after them.

Source: History.

That's a cheap shot, to find out if we are cheap ass shooters or bad ass shooters, you gotta try us baby..
I was calling your guns "cheap-ass chinese pea shooters". So......

Last edited:

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
No, more likely you will capitulate and name a few missiles after them.
Now you are pissed off - i got what i wanted :thumb:

I was calling your guns "cheap-ass chinese pea shooters". So......
In,fact we don't have much Chinese weapons in Pakistan. Most of the weapons we have either Russian, Pakistan made or Western. Chinese weapons missed the boat when it was completely legal back in the 90s to own a full auto assault rifle without any restrictions.

You, should visit my armory. Only Chinese toy i have is an CF-98 9mm handgun which is in fact a pretty damn accurate and light gun to carry. Rest all are either Russian [Ak-47 - AK-74 and an Original Russian TT .30] or Western[Beretta 92FS, Glock-21, M-4A1- Berreta Storm 12 Gauge Shotgun, M-16 and my prized possession the Styer Aug]. I, also have a vintage British LeeEnfield, inherited from my grandpa.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Now you are pissed off - i got what i wanted
:yey:

You, should visit my armory. Only Chinese toy i have is an CF-98 9mm handgun which is in fact a pretty damn accurate and light gun to carry. Rest all are either Russian [Ak-47 - AK-74 and an Original Russian TT .30] or Western[Beretta 92FS, Glock-21, M-4A1- Berreta Storm 12 Gauge Shotgun, M-16 and my prized possession the Styer Aug]. I, also have a vintage British LeeEnfield.
Keep the driveway vacant for my T-90.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Answering the last para first. Yes we are fully aware of those armed people. We commonly call them terrorists and that is why we call Pakistan a terrorist state.

Now for the other part, use your chemical weapons and invite a nuclear response. Any WMD used against India will be retaliated with nukes.
BTW it's not india in any delusion. It's Pakistan which is petrified and scared about cold start and therefore Nasr and tax nukes.

You are just another fanboy.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Mods this test was failed test, therefore we should change the name of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles