Pakistan succesfully test fires Hatf v-Ghauri Missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag
I have no idea what the speed of the Pakistani IRBM's is - where are you getting your information from?
If there are any missiles that Pakistan has that fly faster than Mach 3 please post a credible link.
I have not come across any yet and any missiles that are more than one stage other than shaheen?

Last edited:

Agnostic Muslim

what's the use of developing such missiles when we have got the BMD cover totally functional!your missile will be intercepted in the midway by our AAD and PAD incercepting missiles.:rolleyes:
Ahh, well you an rest easy then, and let Pakistanis worry about wasting money on testing missiles that will be shot down by the advanced and impenetrable Indian missile defence systems. According to you, India has essentially neutered Pakistan's nuclear deterrent.

On a serious note, obviously Pakistani officials responsible for developing and deploying the Strategic Force Command do not believe that the Indian ADS will be impenetrable any time in the near future.

Blackwater

How is your story about the 'missile-napping, smuggling and reverse-engineering of the Tomohawk' fact?

I am completely willing to read any credible sources you wish to link to regarding this claim.
`

not ur fault :thumb::thumb::tsk::tsk:

you remind me NDTV shows where ur general refused to accept sarubh kalia and his party was captured and tortured by paki army.

His version was saurubh kalia and his men were slipped into gorge .and died .. How did their eyes taken out and jaws broken and ciggerate mark came on their faces ???

does paki birds smoke ciggertatte???:taunt::taunt:

BTW if u ask any paki senior army personnel related to ISI will tel u the truth

Last edited by a moderator:

Agnostic Muslim

If there are any missiles that Pakistan has that fly faster than Mach 3 please post a credible link.
I have not come across any yet.
I have no links to information that includes official specifications for the speed of Pakistani missiles.

I assume you have some links since you are stating that the speed is Mach 3 or less?

Agnostic Muslim

`

not ur fault :thumb::thumb::tsk::tsk:

you remind me NDTV shows where ur general refused to accept sarubh kalia and his party was captured and tortured by paki army.

His version was saurubh kalia and his men were slipped into gorge .and died .. How did their eyes taken out and jaws broken and ciggerate mark came on their faces ???

does paki birds smoke ciggertatte???:taunt::taunt:
Soldiers hit at close range by HMG fire would probably have their limbs and chunks of flesh ripped out, probably have scorch marks, and decomposing bodies would probably be picked apart by scavengers. The physical condition of the dead bodies, as alleged by you, can be explained by the factors above.

gokussj9

Country flag
Soldiers hit at close range by HMG fire would probably have their limbs and chunks of flesh ripped out, probably have scorch marks, and decomposing bodies would probably be picked apart by scavengers. The physical condition of the dead bodies, as alleged by you, can be explained by the factors above.

No wonder you guys rock in the business of conspiracy theories.
:rofl:

Blackwater

Does ur scavenger smoke cigarettes ??? they all got cigarette marks on there bodies??

BTW ur general denies sarubh kalia and his men either killed or ambushed by paki army

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Country flag
Which link/story on the page is it?
click the different links for the different headlines give details or use the point
of origin of the missile eg. Ghaznavi is a M-11 derived chinese missile looking up M-11 (scud B)
details would give Ghaznavi details.

Last edited:

Agnostic Muslim

No wonder you guys rock in the business of conspiracy theories.
I find it interesting that you accuse Pakistanis of 'rocking in the business of conspiracy theories' when this thread right here shows you certain Indians making wild accusations of 'missile-napping, smuggling and reverse engineering' without providing any credible sources to back up their claims.

How exactly is pointing out the physical effects of HMG fire on a human body, and the subsequent decomposition and scavenging of the human body left out in the open, a 'conspiracy theory'?

gokussj9

Country flag
I find it interesting that you accuse Pakistanis of 'rocking in the business of conspiracy theories' when this thread right here shows you certain Indians making wild accusations of 'missile-napping, smuggling and reverse engineering' without providing any credible sources to back up their claims.

How exactly is pointing out the physical effects of HMG fire on a human body, and the subsequent decomposition and scavenging of the human body left out in the open, a 'conspiracy theory'?
The same way Ajmal Kasab was told to be Amar Singh from RSS.

Blackwater

you misses the cigarette spots???

Agnostic Muslim

click the different links for the different headlines give details.
I skimmed through the articles linked on the first page of results, and did not see any references to official statements about the speed of Pakistani ballistic missiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles