Pakistan Special Forces

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
SSG Kidnaps , starves rookies for 7 days & nights with manual work & then the first thing they eat after release is this.

Raw flesh & are made to drink blood.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

SSG in australia

SSG captain with Swiss SIG-556

Survival training.

1 pic: Is a cat
2 pic: Raw meat - all of the cadets are Saudi Spec ops, on training in Pakistan.

Blackwater

SSG in australia

SSG captain with Swiss SIG-556

Survival training.

1 pic: Is a cat
2 pic: Raw meat - all of the cadets are Saudi Spec ops, on training in Pakistan.

any significance of eating raw cat and blood after 7 days of no food and water??? medically how imp is that??

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
@sayareakd
i dnt knw why is this guy so much obssesd with me

when he's in my ignore list he still quote me.

ever anyone saw me replying to his post?or quoting him?or mentioning him anywhere?i am sure no one

than why the hell he's all after me.when i am ignoing him why cant him

i know he's pissed off of me.because of guys like him i have rather ignored (list),,i am already under infraction.dnt want to get into dirty talk with him his related team as well

will plzzzz any mod/admin tell him to dnt quote me in future..

thanks in advance
It is not your forun that i cant post, plus i dont have any issue if you have any problem talk to admin.

You cant stop me commenting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@farhan_9909
Nobody can stop members from posting or commenting or quoting or mentioning. I am not sure if its a bug in ignore list or its not included in it @LurkerBaba can clarify ?

If you think posts are offtopic or flamebait or have personal attacks please report them.

Do carry on.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
yes bheekh mang kar atleast army modernise kar li pakistaniyo ne
As long as the gear gets the work done how does it matter ?

This is the same argument I make for Pakistani missiles, so what if they are North Korean or Chinese ?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@farhan_9909
Nobody can stop members from posting or commenting or quoting or mentioning. I am not sure if its a bug in ignore list or its not included in it @LurkerBaba can clarify ?

If you think posts are offtopic or flamebait or have personal attacks please report them.

Do carry on.
agreed.
problem is i cant see his posts and he can and he tag me continiously..in case i have to see his post.i had to log off first than check his post and than login again.

i wish there was option of complete block like in fb.so that neither he nor i can see each other posts

pmaitra

any significance of eating raw cat and blood after 7 days of no food and water??? medically how imp is that??
Hmm, so whatever happened to the blasphemy laws? Isn't consuming blood and eating the meat of carnivores forbidden in Islam? I recall @Yusuf had explained this long time back.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hmm, so whatever happened to the blasphemy laws? Isn't consuming blood and eating the meat of carnivores forbidden in Islam? I recall @Yusuf had explained this long time back.
No dare against issue of blasphemy against armed forces or landlords

only poor minorities

beside this you really need to what blasphemy is limited.if so was the case anyone even lying would be under blasphemy than.

pmaitra

No dare against issue of blasphemy against armed forces or landlords

only poor minorities

beside this you really need to what blasphemy is limited.if so was the case anyone even lying would be under blasphemy than.
Exactly, that is my point. People use blasphemy laws only when it suits them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles