Pakistan: Sindh CM admits "Well-Educated" Militants behind high-profile Terror attacks

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
May 21,2015

Well-educated militants behind high-profile terror attacks: CM

KARACHI: Arrested in connection with the Safoora Goth carnage and killing of rights activist Sabeen Mahmud, the
“well-educated” criminals also have confessed to grenade attacks on schools, bomb attacks on police vans, a naval officer and a Rangers brigadier, a gun attack on an American educationist and targeted killing of police officials.

This was disclosed by Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah while addressing a crowded press conference at CM House on Wednesday evening. He was accompanied by Speaker of the Sindh Assembly Agha Siraj Durrani, Finance Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah, Information Minister Sharjeel Inam Memon, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Dr Sikandar Mandhro and the provincial police chief.

About the arms and ammunition recovered from the militants, the chief minister said that the police seized three Kalashnikov rifles, seven 9mm rifles, five grenades, seven laptops, explosive material and terrorism literature.Without naming any political or banned organisation involved in the terrorism activities, the chief minister said it would be premature to identify the group involved in the heinous crimes until a joint interrogation team completed its investigation.

However, he said, in recognition of outstanding performance of the police in solving such high-profile cases, he announced a cash award of Rs50 million for the DIG of the recently set-up anti-terrorist department Arif Hanif Khan and another official Raja Omar Khattab.

He said the officials were praiseworthy in that they had also detected the criminals and their facilitators behind the Shikarpur Imambargah blast and the killing of Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl leader Dr Khalid Mehmood Soomro.The chief minister said he would recommend their names for promotion in recognition of their performance.

Mr Shah said many more disclosures were expected as investigation was yet to be completed. He said he had asked to set up a JIT comprising the Sindh police and our other personnel who also had rendered valuable services and offered sacrifices, Rangers and other agencies officials who are member of the Sindh apex committee for verification of their offences.

He asked the police chief to file a report within a week after the formation of the JIT. Although the militants had already confessed to their involvement in terrorism activities, it would be appropriate that JIT be given the task to interrogate them as the cases were important and sensitive.

In reply to a question about involvement of the Indian intelligence agency RAW in the Safoora Goth bus tragedy, Mr Shah said RAW had been active right from Balochistan till Karachi, but at this stage he could not name the agency with confidence. It would only be determined after the JIT completed its work, he added.In reply to a question, Mr Shah said that so far he had report about the four criminals but it could be possible that many others were also involved in the cases.

He said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had congratulated him by phone over detection and arrest of the culprits and asked him to also appreciate the Sindh police.On the occasion, the chief minister read out the names of the militants, their profiles and the crimes they confessed to have committed.

Tahir Hussain Minhas alias Sain Nazir alias Zahid, alias Naveed alias Khalil, alias Shaukat and alias Mota-matriculate, who is the mastermind of the Safoora Goth carnage, has been involved in terror activities since 1998. A trained terrorist who has expertise in making bombs and using arms such as RPG-7 and Kalashnikov.
He had personally met Osama Bin Ladin and Aiman-uz-Zawahiri of Al Qaeda on several occasions.

Saad Aziz alias Tin Tin alias John, who is the mastermind of the attack on civil society representative Sabeen Mahmud, has done BBA from the Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi. Taking part in terrorist activities since 2009, Aziz is a trained militant with expertise in producing different types of literature. He provided funds for terror activities in the city.

Mohammad Azfar Ishrat alias Maajid is an engineer having passed out from the Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology. Involved in terrorist activities since 2011, Ishrat is a trained terrorist who has expertise in making bombs and electronic circuits used as timers in such bombs.

Haafiz Nasir alias Yasir, who completed MA in Islamic Studies from Karachi University, has been involved in terrorist activities since 2013. A trained terrorist, Nasir has expertise in brainwashing and motivating people for ‘Jihadi’ activities.

The confessions made by these terrorists include the following Terrorist activities:-
  1. Carnage of Safoora Goth
  2. Murder of Sabeen Mahmud in Defence
  3. Firing on American educationist Debra Lobo in the Ferozabad area
  4. Bomb attack on a naval officer
  5. Suicidal attack on Brig Basit of the Rangers
  6. Grenade attack on schools
  7. Throwing pamphlets in Nazimabad and North Nazimabad, bomb blast
  8. Targeted killings on the Bohri community in the area of Arambagh, North Nazimabad, Bahadurbad Karachi and Hyderabad
  9. Bomb attacks on police vans on M.A. Jinnah Road, Arambagh, Gulberg, Gulistan-i-Jauhar, NIPA Chowrangi, North Nazimabad and North Krachi
  10. The targeted killing of police officials in Gulistan-i-Jauhar, North Nazimabad, North Karachi, Shah Faisal Colony and Landhi.
=================================================================================
@Blackwater @jackprince @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Rowdy @alphacentury @sydsnyper @anupamsurey @VIP
@Razor @brational @Bangalorean @Mad Indian @cobra commando @hit&run @maomao @TrueSpirit2
@ersakthivel @OneGrimPilgrim @Vishwarupa @Srinivas_K @maomao @VIP @pmaitra @Screambowl @LETHALFORCE @DFI_COAS @bose @sorcerer @thethinker

@Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @blueblood

brational

Country flag
This is the outcome of "Eat grass and make bomb" policy. Frustrated Educated unemployed needed something to do and Terrorism is the most promising employment area. Not surprising at all..

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Sindh CM degree must be checked and verified again, could be fake too. This is a very common trend in Pakistan. Many so called educated ones are holding fake degree. :p

sorcerer

Country flag
^
Many would be holding the AXACT degree :D

Everyone knows that Paid miltancy is the Pakistan's state policy.
Mohammad Azfar Ishrat alias Maajid is an engineer having passed out from the Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology. Involved in terrorist activities since 2011, Ishrat is a trained terrorist who has expertise in making bombs and electronic circuits used as timers in such bombs.
They use education for destroying the world..Foreign Universities should give scholarships to more deserving candidates from nations other than Pakistan.

The first ever computer virus was developed in 1986 by two Pakistani brothers in Lahore Pakistan. The first computer virus named "Brain" was designed by Amjad Farooq Alvi and Basit Farooq Alvi
Tells a LOT about these Pakistanis and their Mindset...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
No comments from Pakis who are busy in picking up articles about India and trolling all over.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Pakistan's Sindh Fast Becoming a Terrorist Safe Haven

WASHINGTON: Pakistan's Sindh province is fast becoming a terrorist safe haven with jihadi outfits running a large number of madrasas and the country's leadership lacking a political will to take actions against them, a report released by a US-based Sindhi organisation claimed today. "There is no likelihood of terrorist militancy being rooted out and containing religious extremism in Sindh. Hafez Saeed and his Jamaat Ud Dawa is one example among several who are operating openly and with total impunity not only in Sindh but exporting terrorism abroad," the report titled 'Rise of Religious Extremism in Sindh' said. Released by the Washington- based Sindhi Foundation, the report says that the Mumbai terrorist attack was being monitored by its perpetrators from a control room set up in Sindh.
"As long as Pakistan's military are engaged with enforcing involuntary disappearances of Sindhi nationalists under their 'Kill and Dump' policy, the religious militant outfits will remain busy attacking worship places of Sindhi Hindus and forced conversions of their daughters to Islam," the report alleged. "Terrorism seems to be far from being culled in Sindh. And the government and military establishment in Pakistan seem to be in no mood to stop such outfits and crackdown against their leaders," it said. According to the report, the provincial government of Sindh's Home Department says there are 4,021 madrasas in Sindh. The report said that government report recognizes only "two dozens" of madrasas connected with terrorism.

Read more:
Pakistan's Sindh Fast Becoming a Terrorist Safe Haven

cannonfodder

Country flag
I asked paki troller @blue marlin why so many british muslims are ready to do jihad and going to pakiland for training inspite of better living conditions in UK.. He may be seeking help to frame excuses in some local madrasa.. :rofl:

No comments from Pakis who are busy in picking up articles about India and trolling all over.

blue marlin

I asked paki troller @blue marlin why so many british muslims are ready to do jihad and going to pakiland for training inspite of better living conditions in UK.. He may be seeking help to frame excuses in some local madrasa.. :rofl:
sorry babe just got up just checked you quote now. it's it nice to see my indian friends. i answered your question.
well you being an American i would assume that it's not the first time you wanted more you plate after you had your dinner.

Enabling Pakistani trolling please wait.......
Trolling mode activated, troll away.
new id Ali khan,
location: hafeez saeed'd front room in his house, which is next to the pm's house

when they meant highly educated militants i would think that they did'nt mean that they went to a good university.
i think they meant that those bastards, the mqm are causing theses attacks and we all know who loves the mqm and the baloch militants. indians all of you. when i see an indian i vomit. thats not even the first. when your in the the same area as me i get a banging headache. thas when i know your kind is around me.
who-me-avery-5164-addresssh.jpg

Disabling Trolling Please wait......
trolling disabled welcome back blue marlin

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
sorry babe just got up just checked you quote now. it's it nice to see my indian friends. i answered your question.
well you being an American i would assume that it's not the first time you wanted more you plate after you had your dinner.

new id Ali khan,
location: hafeez saeed'd front room in his house, which is next to the pm's house

when they meant highly educated militants i would think that they did'nt mean that they went to a good university.
i think they meant that those bastards, the mqm are causing theses attacks and we all know who loves the mqm and the baloch militants. indians all of you. when i see an indian i vomit. thats not even the first. when your in the the same area as me i get a banging headache. thas when i know your kind is around me.
View attachment 5914

Talking like a true Paki.

British never talks like that.

So much Paki shit in Britain and they deserve each other.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
not even going to bother with people like you. you give indian's a bad name
Then gtfo....... :lol:

You are just another Paki.

As a FACT you are even 1 step lower than a Paki since at least normal Paki would accept he is a Paki even he is living abroad.You are just scum among scum.

Bheeshma

Well if you are Britshit wouldn't you prefer Uk muslims go out for jee-hard than do it internally. That will also start soon enough though.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Well if you are Britshit wouldn't you prefer Uk muslims go out for jee-hard than do it internally. That will also start soon enough though.
Those impotent British are scared of backslash since they have millions of Pakis living as parasites in UK.

Why do you think British do not name those Pakis as Pakis, why do they say "Asian Rapists"??

cannonfodder

Country flag
@blue marlin Firstly I am not an American but a proud Indian. I know you are Paki Troll(posing an UK citizen) who supports Paki terrorist activities and talking mostly against my country.:bounce:

So now troll why don't you answer the following question...
1. What are these extra-ordinary conditions that have been inflicted upon Islam that so many are ready to blow themselves up as compared to other religions in UK? Inspite of better education, no economic hardship or discrimination why have such extreme views(against UK)?
2. Why are radicalist muslims going to Paki-land for?
3. Why do 25% of UK Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers?
4. Why such an large percent(25%) support suicide bombers according to pews data research? Can you present any data to contradict these findings when u claim most jihadis are recent converts and poverty, uneducation only factors? Why muslims in UK have problem then?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ls-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

new id Ali khan,

View attachment 5914

Last edited:

blue marlin

@blue marlin Firstly I am not an American but a proud Indian. I know you are Paki Troll(posing an UK citizen) who supports Paki terrorist activities and talking mostly against my country.:bounce:

So now troll why don't you answer the following question...
1. What are these extra-ordinary conditions that have been inflicted upon Islam that so many are ready to blow themselves up as compared to other religions in UK? Inspite of better education, no economic hardship or discrimination why have such extreme views(against UK)?
2. Why are radicalist muslims going to Paki-land for?
3. Why do 25% of UK Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers?
4. Why such an large percent(25%) support suicide bombers according to pews data research? Can you present any data to contradict these findings when u claim most jihadis are recent converts and poverty, uneducation only factors? Why muslims in UK have problem then?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ls-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
firstly i know your an indian who just so happens to be in the US. also thats harsh saying i support terrorism/

im sure i have covered some of these topics before but the new issues you bring up the answers are

i will think you will find that they go to Syria
depends on which 25% you ask, unfortunately we do have some nutters who are here on asylum who stir up shit,

muslims are every where i would assume you would know some muslims too, in fact there are more muslims in france and germany than in the uk.

cannonfodder

Country flag
http://www.heritage.org/research/re...on-lessons-and-warnings-for-the-united-states

Quoting from this article:
"After the Mumbai attacks in November 2008, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown stated that "three quarters of the most serious terrorism cases investigated by British police have links to al-Qaeda in Pakistan." :clap2::clap2::clap2:
i will think you will find that they go to Syria
You have not provided any data that proves poverty, education or recent conversions are related to radical views; therefore classification is irrelevant. If you are asking about Paki vs non-Paki that should be even worse than this. Pews research collected data from Paki-land so look it up yourself.
depends on which 25% you ask, unfortunately we do have some nutters who are here on asylum who stir up shit,
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:Don't know why this was stated. Most of the places are conflict zones. In paki-land kafirs have already been dealt with Shariah and it is still on going.
muslims are every where i would assume you would know some muslims too, in fact there are more muslims in france and germany than in the uk.
All 9/11 hijackers were well educated and well to do folks. Also it is known fact what is wrong with your community. Pews data is appalling as huge number are dormant zombies having radical views (silently applauding). If you don't have data to make counter claims shut the fuck up and go fix your failed terrorist country.

I_PLAY_BAD

May 21,2015

Well-educated militants behind high-profile terror attacks: CM

KARACHI: Arrested in connection with the Safoora Goth carnage and killing of rights activist Sabeen Mahmud, the
“well-educated” criminals also have confessed to grenade attacks on schools, bomb attacks on police vans, a naval officer and a Rangers brigadier, a gun attack on an American educationist and targeted killing of police officials.

This was disclosed by Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah while addressing a crowded press conference at CM House on Wednesday evening. He was accompanied by Speaker of the Sindh Assembly Agha Siraj Durrani, Finance Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah, Information Minister Sharjeel Inam Memon, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Dr Sikandar Mandhro and the provincial police chief.

About the arms and ammunition recovered from the militants, the chief minister said that the police seized three Kalashnikov rifles, seven 9mm rifles, five grenades, seven laptops, explosive material and terrorism literature.Without naming any political or banned organisation involved in the terrorism activities, the chief minister said it would be premature to identify the group involved in the heinous crimes until a joint interrogation team completed its investigation.

However, he said, in recognition of outstanding performance of the police in solving such high-profile cases, he announced a cash award of Rs50 million for the DIG of the recently set-up anti-terrorist department Arif Hanif Khan and another official Raja Omar Khattab.

He said the officials were praiseworthy in that they had also detected the criminals and their facilitators behind the Shikarpur Imambargah blast and the killing of Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl leader Dr Khalid Mehmood Soomro.The chief minister said he would recommend their names for promotion in recognition of their performance.

Mr Shah said many more disclosures were expected as investigation was yet to be completed. He said he had asked to set up a JIT comprising the Sindh police and our other personnel who also had rendered valuable services and offered sacrifices, Rangers and other agencies officials who are member of the Sindh apex committee for verification of their offences.

He asked the police chief to file a report within a week after the formation of the JIT. Although the militants had already confessed to their involvement in terrorism activities, it would be appropriate that JIT be given the task to interrogate them as the cases were important and sensitive.

In reply to a question about involvement of the Indian intelligence agency RAW in the Safoora Goth bus tragedy, Mr Shah said RAW had been active right from Balochistan till Karachi, but at this stage he could not name the agency with confidence. It would only be determined after the JIT completed its work, he added.In reply to a question, Mr Shah said that so far he had report about the four criminals but it could be possible that many others were also involved in the cases.

He said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had congratulated him by phone over detection and arrest of the culprits and asked him to also appreciate the Sindh police.On the occasion, the chief minister read out the names of the militants, their profiles and the crimes they confessed to have committed.

Tahir Hussain Minhas alias Sain Nazir alias Zahid, alias Naveed alias Khalil, alias Shaukat and alias Mota-matriculate, who is the mastermind of the Safoora Goth carnage, has been involved in terror activities since 1998. A trained terrorist who has expertise in making bombs and using arms such as RPG-7 and Kalashnikov.
He had personally met Osama Bin Ladin and Aiman-uz-Zawahiri of Al Qaeda on several occasions.

Saad Aziz alias Tin Tin alias John, who is the mastermind of the attack on civil society representative Sabeen Mahmud, has done BBA from the Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi. Taking part in terrorist activities since 2009, Aziz is a trained militant with expertise in producing different types of literature. He provided funds for terror activities in the city.

Haafiz Nasir alias Yasir, who completed MA in Islamic Studies from Karachi University, has been involved in terrorist activities since 2013. A trained terrorist, Nasir has expertise in brainwashing and motivating people for ‘Jihadi’ activities.

The confessions made by these terrorists include the following Terrorist activities:-
  1. Carnage of Safoora Goth
  2. Murder of Sabeen Mahmud in Defence
  3. Firing on American educationist Debra Lobo in the Ferozabad area
  4. Bomb attack on a naval officer
  5. Suicidal attack on Brig Basit of the Rangers
  6. Grenade attack on schools
  7. Throwing pamphlets in Nazimabad and North Nazimabad, bomb blast
  8. Targeted killings on the Bohri community in the area of Arambagh, North Nazimabad, Bahadurbad Karachi and Hyderabad
  9. Bomb attacks on police vans on M.A. Jinnah Road, Arambagh, Gulberg, Gulistan-i-Jauhar, NIPA Chowrangi, North Nazimabad and North Krachi
  10. The targeted killing of police officials in Gulistan-i-Jauhar, North Nazimabad, North Karachi, Shah Faisal Colony and Landhi.
=================================================================================
@Blackwater @jackprince @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Rowdy @alphacentury @sydsnyper @anupamsurey @VIP
@Razor @brational @Bangalorean @Mad Indian @cobra commando @hit&run @maomao @TrueSpirit2
@ersakthivel @OneGrimPilgrim @Vishwarupa @Srinivas_K @maomao @VIP @pmaitra @Screambowl @LETHALFORCE @DFI_COAS @bose @sorcerer @thethinker

@Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @blueblood
This illiterate , stupid mullah took so many years to realize this ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles