payment kon sa papa karega

1,UAE
2,Chini
3,saudi

paise kon dega????

Waise somali papa ke pass bhi bhahut paise hae

Last edited:

JAISWAL

USA is not step-papa. And chini / uae are real papas so they will pay.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is interesting that Pakistan wants to import Indian railway engines.

I thought they felt that it was a better option to buy the Chinese ones since they felt that the Chinese ones were the state of the art ones!

A country that cannot run its railway should not be given engines on rent because once they return the engines, they maybe fit only as scrap!

ganesh177

Country flag
It is interesting that Pakistan wants to import Indian railway engines.

I thought they felt that it was a better option to buy the Chinese ones since they felt that the Chinese ones were the state of the art ones!

A country that cannot run its railway should not be given engines on rent because once they return the engines, they maybe fit only as scrap!
Thats good point sirji.
Renting is bad option, india should only consider selling the engines.

sob

Mod
Country flag
PR has used Chinese locos in the past but the supplies were of very poor quality and also the vintage of the Locos was suspect. There were allegations of kickbacks in the deal.

There is also another problem, if they import Locos from China there will have to be major modifications as China does not use Broad Gauge. A couple of years back PR had also signed an agreement with Spain for 2nd hand locos as they also use BG.

However for a Railways which does not have money to buy fuel and spares for their existing locos where will they get the money to buy, maintain and run the Indian Locos.

Blackwater

India refuses to provide engines to Pakistan Railway

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

For me, I'd be willing to sell, but never lease. If it has to come down to leasing, I'd rather donate, because, they neither have the capability, nor the intent, to return anything taken (start-up money at the time of partition - anyone?).

Iamanidiot

Pakistan tried to use Indian engines to Supply stuff to NATO using its national logistic celll.India cleverly prevented that.Let the stand off continue

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
For me, I'd be willing to sell, but never lease. If it has to come down to leasing, I'd rather donate, because, they neither have the capability, nor the intent, to return anything taken (start-up money at the time of partition - anyone?).
240 cores, right?

pmaitra

Pakistan tried to use Indian engines to Supply stuff to NATO using its national logistic celll.India cleverly prevented that.Let the stand off continue
Man, you are a shrewd thinker.

If I were a RAW official, I'd hire you to work in the interpretation and threat-prediction analysis jobs.

I hope you are correct.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Those shameless people these Pakistanis are trying again

This proposal was once turned down once by India but very recently they have restarted
their wooing of India

They dont have a choice

Indian locos can just roll over into Pakistan

Chinese locos will have to be shipped into Pakistan so the time and costs will increase

Iamanidiot

Yours Sachly Ko Lulz Kyon Ata Hai: Part 1

May 1, 2012 Leave a comment

Yours sachly brings you for your enjoyment, news articles that should be read together for Lulz.

Army has its eye on Nato supplies deal

The bankrupt Pakistan Railways management has pulled off the mother of all deals with the NLC, while the army is working hard behind the scenes for an equally big deal with the United States. In the first week of February, railways signed a deal with the military-run National Logistics Cell (NLC) under which the cell will repair 30 railway locomotives of which 15 will be returned to the railways to use. The other 15 will be used by the NLC to carry freight booked by the NLC. What does the NLC get out of this deal? This was a question that proved hard to answer as the NLC and the ISPR never bothered to reply to any questions despite a weeklong wait. However, Dawn has learnt that the military is gearing up to earn big bucks from the transport of US/Nato/Isaf supplies via Pakistan's land routes in the near future and this is what is behind the NLC deal with the railways.

Pakistan Railways asked to justify controversial deals

The National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) has asked Pakistan Railways (PR) to justify its deal with National Logistics Cell (NLC) for repairing 30 locomotives at Rs500 million while the Bank's Balancing, Modernisation and Replacement (BMR) for 100 locomotives is worth Rs 6.1 billion. The News has reliably learnt that PR has two separate deals to repair 130 units from its aging fleet of locomotives. In the first deal, NLC has been asked to repair 30 locomotives at the cost of Rs500 million. After the repair, half of the repaired locomotives would be used by NLC and PR for freight purposes only. In the second deal, NBP is to arrange a financing facility of Rs6.1 billion for the BMR of 100 locomotives.

Railways' ancillary staff move to block Rs6.1 billion loan

Cash-strapped railways got the Rs6.1 billion loan in January through its profitable ancillary PRACS. PRACS was chosen for the purpose as no bank and financial institution was ready to trust the loss-making railways. The employees, under the cover of PRACS Employees Association, are of the view that the loan will not be used for the repair of locomotives and may be misused by railway officials. The association represents lower as well as some high-ranking officers of PRACS.

Pak Rail team arrives today to buy engines

With the intention of acquiring locomotives from India to re-start its defunct train services, a three-member team of the Pakistan Railways Advisory and Consultancy Services Limited (PRACS), led by managing director Mohammed Junaid Quareshi, will arrive in the Capital for a two-day visit onThursday. As reported in the April 21 edition of the Hindustan Times, Pakistan has pitched an upgraded offer to buy or take on lease about 100 railway engines from India.

So NLC wants locomotives repaired for cheap, Pakistan railways is taking a loan from a bank for four times that money to repair locomotives. The loan is taken out by an ancillary, the money will not be used to repair locomotives but for purchasing new ones from India, which will then be used to transport NATO supplies, which will earn money from the US for National Logistics Cell. Which makes me propose a new Headline:
India to Fund Pakistan Army to Move Peace Process Forward

Or better still
Milo Minderbinder Runs Pakistan Railways
Major Bearls Oph Wisdom

pmaitra

Those shameless people these Pakistanis are trying again

This proposal was once turned down once by India but very recently they have restarted
their wooing of India

They dont have a choice

Indian locos can just roll over into Pakistan

Chinese locos will have to be shipped into Pakistan so the time and costs will increase
Many Indian locomotives can't even roll on many Indian light sections. Same with much of Pakistan.

For a good distance, Pakistan uses tracks that have less weight per foot, and will probably sink if one of our WDG-4 rolls over it. ;)

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
look at those reporters..

they are expecting that india will give free railway engines because pakistan may give MFN status to india.. hahaha :rofl:

railway engines for MFN status? very very bad deal.

let me offer you better and irresistible deal.

railway engines for hafiz saeed? how about that?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles