Pakistan seeks bigger Saarc to counter India’s influence

Akask kumar

I never knew that China was a South Asian Country. Pakis and their obsession with South Asia.
Roz ka naya drama hai,
First balance of power in region.
Then, nuclear free zone.
A regional arms race and mutually ensured destruction. Regional peace and now greater region.:biggrin2:
@Navnit Kundu @thethinker @raheel besharam
Pak is suffering from Kejriwal syndrome.. roz naya nautanki..

Akask kumar

SAARC is a useless organization, but our new organization South Asian economic alliance when including our brother China, Russia, Iran and the neighboring Central Asian republics would be a game changer by including big partners.

Meanwhile, India wouldn't be welcomed and never be allowed to join, as India can keep busy with his own meticulous small country so called SAARC and use them as puppets and play with them in impractical manner, while the end result would be nothing. :lol:
I smell Madarsa education here.. i cant take this much stupidity in one day.. Geopolitics ki to isne Maa Behen ek kar di..

quote "Saarc is a useless ORG" unquote..

even stupid ,fool etc words fall short describing u..

logically speaking the only useless member of SAARC is Pakistan. rest of the countries are at peace and most of them hav better,stable,grwoing economy and social order than urs.

IF SAARC is useless then we have done the right thing to isolate U ,dissecting u out will save the group and adding new members [South east asian countries are still not here] will make the grp stronger..

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pak is suffering from Kejriwal syndrome.. roz naya nautanki..
If you know, I track few Maulvis and such "regional balls" grow only after that. These morons predict disintegration of India; call us a Regional Soviet Union (call themeselves USA and Europe the Region) but while giving azadi to Indian States; think that Tamil and Nadu are different states.:pound::pound:
This one is coming after a mullah called Feroz Khan who again predicted India to disintegrate into six pieces Rajasthan, Khalistan, Teluguistan, Maoistan and Money pur. (madarssa educated guy writes Manipur as Money pur ).

As per him ghazi republic of Pakistan will do it by declaring a "Regional War" against India. This moron smoked just after our commandos did a "regional gang rape" their sovereignty in PoK.:biggrin2:
Comment Section:
Inshallah! India ne ek din fateh ho jana hai. Allah ne india ki yahi takdeer likhi hai

Just for DFI, Inshallah; Thread Al Ghazwa e Hind is coming very soon where all type of ghazi articles and comments will be collected.:amen: @Ancient Indian @Navnit Kundu @OneGrimPilgrim
I smell Madarsa education here.. i cant take this much stupidity in one day.. Geopolitics ki to isne Maa Behen ek kar di..

quote "Saarc is a useless ORG" unquote..

even stupid ,fool etc words fall short describing u..

logically speaking the only useless member of SAARC is Pakistan. rest of the countries are at peace and most of them hav better,stable,grwoing economy and social order than urs.

IF SAARC is useless then we have done the right thing to isolate U ,dissecting u out will save the group and adding new members [South east asian countries are still not here] will make the grp stronger..
Oh my dear friend, why are you doing pokey pokey with such a good paki? Pakistan speaks means Allah has spoken.:nono:
Nothing is left to say for kuffur yindoos now.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Chinese post................................................................ oops, I mean duplicate post. Deleted.

Akask kumar

If you know, I track few Maulvis and such "regional balls" grow only after that. These morons predict disintegration of India; call us a Regional Soviet Union (call themeselves USA and Europe the Region) but while giving azadi to Indian States; think that Tamil and Nadu are different states.:pound::pound:
This one is coming after a mullah called Feroz Khan who again predicted India to disintegrate into six pieces Rajasthan, Khalistan, Teluguistan, Maoistan and Money pur. (madarssa educated guy writes Manipur as Money pur ).

As per him ghazi republic of Pakistan will do it by declaring a "Regional War" against India. This moron smoked just after our commandos did a "regional gang rape" their sovereignty in PoK.:biggrin2:
Comment Section:
Inshallah! India ne ek din fateh ho jana hai. Allah ne india ki yahi takdeer likhi hai

Just for DFI, Inshallah; Thread Al Ghazwa e Hind is coming very soon where all type of ghazi articles and comments will be collected.:amen: @Ancient Indian @Navnit Kundu @OneGrimPilgrim

Oh my dear friend, why are you doing pokey pokey with such a good paki? Pakistan speaks means Allah has spoken.:nono:

Nothing is left to say for kuffur yindoos now.
Yes ,, Yes.. we need a thread where all Madarsa scholarly comments are compiled.. we need one replacement for Comedy with kapill the show is boring now:biggrin2:

i have just learnt how to write Money pur correclty and there are not 29 indian states as told by our GK books..there is so much to learn.. i request denizens of Pak please launch Madarsa search engine so that world specially India can benefit 4m the right Information..WIKI n google are keeping us in dark..:creepy: no i am serious.wiki dsnt provide right info some time:cool1:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We must also include Japan, China, Vietnam, Philippenes, Nigeria, South Africa.

In fact must even include Australia, Russia, European Union, United States, Brazil, Mexico, Canada.

Eventually SAARC (South Asian) can even replace UN.:biggrin2:
BREAKING NEWWWWJ!!!

Some Aliens have showed keen interest to join future Shupaaaa Pouwwa Pakistan which would take whole Universe towards a new era of development and technological advancements using their Jungle Book which is better than any science book.

PS: On a serious note Pakis are making a joke of themselves and it shows how much isolated and humiliated they are because of India...recent Sir G Kal strikes resulted in firing of their ISI boss and international Beizzati of Pussy Pak Army, they being called Ivy League of Terrorism and getting boycotted by all SAARC nations.Having foreign reserve of 23 billion compared to India's 367 they think they are some kinda power.:lol:

In their books they are told that they are not South Asians but Middle-Eastern but now hell bent on sniffing ass of South Asia and wanna be part of them and claiming they are south asian.These idiots are the best example of IDENTITY CRISIS!!! :rofl:

Last edited:

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
I never knew that China was a South Asian Country. Pakis and their obsession with South Asia.
Roz ka naya drama hai,
First balance of power in region.
Then, nuclear free zone.
A regional arms race and mutually ensured destruction. Regional peace and now greater region.:biggrin2:
@Navnit Kundu @thethinker @raheel besharam
When the cpec corridor becomes operational you will have all these paki illegals and terrorists moving into west china. And before you know it voila, han are a minority! west china has turned into northern pakiland! The And that's the paki version of saarc:biggrin2:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
When the cpec corridor becomes operational you will have all these paki illegals and terrorists moving into west china. And before you know it voila, han are a minority! west china has turned into northern pakiland! The And that's the paki version of saarc:biggrin2:
The Han are still a minority in West China

IndianHawk

Country flag
China is sticking together because of CCP .
When the CCP will be replaced by a democratic uprising (it might take time but is inevitable)
China will loose Tibet , hongkong and Xinjiang .
I would love to see some commie hanging in tianmein square

sorcerer

Country flag
There is another possibility.
pakistan turning into Hanpakistan or hanpistan(pronounced Humpistan, a nation born out of constant humping of pakistan by the Hans of china)
all pakistani requiring a chinese visa to stay in pakistan :D
Right now even pakis want special permission to enter chinese zones INSIDE pakistan :D

rockey 71

We must also include Japan, China, Vietnam, Philippenes, Nigeria, South Africa.

In fact must even include Australia, Russia, European Union, United States, Brazil, Mexico, Canada.

Eventually SAARC (South Asian) can even replace UN.:biggrin2:
If you have a point, say it. Or quit clowning.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
If you have a point, say it. Or quit clowning.
I sarcastically gave you a pointed, it is a South Asian Organization for South Asian countries. There are already bigger platforms for interaction of stronger economies like APEC, East Asia Summit and G20 etc..

IndianHawk

Country flag
Pakistan should create a rogue state association north Korea can be a member and china it's protector financier .
And the whole world can laugh at it:bounce:

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
hanpistan(pronounced Humpistan,
Good one!!:crying:

One minor edit in the spelling: "Hanpisstan", pronounced like you said "Humpistan".

The Hans pissing on and humping the pakis.

This says it all.

Flame Thrower

SAARC is a useless organization, but our new organization South Asian economic alliance when including our brother China, Russia, Iran and the neighboring Central Asian republics would be a game changer by including big partners.

Meanwhile, India wouldn't be welcomed and never be allowed to join, as India can keep busy with his own meticulous small country so called SAARC and use them as puppets and play with them in impractical manner, while the end result would be nothing. :lol:
Instead of adding all those nations, we can simply kick you out and you'll be free to join any group you prefer or create your own group.

I have a strange feeling that Pak will be kicked out in next SAARC Summit.

I donno what Pak feels of these puppets, or these puppets feels of pak. I can say that these countries are more than happy to be with India.

Ek baath aur, If you want to solve a problem the first step is to identify that there is a problem.

I think SAARC members started to identify that terrorists are problem to this world and Pak is nursing them.

You need to worry when SAARC starts to search for solution and that day is not far away.

busesaway

Serbia and Montenegro were a confederation in the post cold war era. They had a weak federal president who handled foriegn affairs and military.

I think a confederation would handle all external security and some foriegn affairs (UNSC, SCO, FTA) but each country would retain soverignty (UN, etc...).

I want to see a confederation between at least India, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka. The confederation would have a weak common president which handles external security, some economic issues, and some foreign affairs.

- external security (common defense military)
- some foriegn affairs (UNSC, BRIC, G8)
- common market (free trade deals, customs union)

Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Bhutan would retain an internal paramilitary and UN seat. Bangladesh, Myanmar, Chinese Tibet, and Maldives can join in too.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles