Pakistan says outpost attacked by NATO helicopter.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
where are the Chinese in all this?? The closer Pakistan gets to China the more of these kind of incidents or worst.
Didn't china say that any attack on Pakistani soil is like attack on China? What happened now ? Maybe their far eastern brother abandoned them!

asianobserve said:
And Paki nukes are supposed to deter... :pound:
:rofl:

Galaxy

Country flag
I am not sure but I have a feeling that U.S. is provoking Pakistan. Recently, many articles/news/videos which confirms Pak-Taliban nexus by BBC, CNN, western media is also part of that game.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nato helicopters have fired on a military checkpost near Pakistan's Afghan border, killing up to eight soldiers, say Pakistani officials.

If NATO used an Apache attack helo to conduct this raid then IAFs decision to buy Block III Apaches was the right choice... obviously Apaches are efficient at killing Paki soldiers.

Country flag
If NATO used an Apache attack helo to conduct this raid then IAFs decision to buy Block III Apaches was the right choice... obviously Apaches are efficient at killing Paki soldiers.
Any details on what Helicopters were used?? I have not been able to find details in any articles??

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I can only guess it was an Apache. The number of Paki casualties alone will give you a good idea of the firepower of the helicopter involved (NATO Tigers do not usually operate close to the border).

Country flag
I can only guess it was an Apache. The number of Paki casualties alone will give you a good idea of the firepower of the helicopter involved (NATO Tigers do not usually operate close to the border).
This means clearance probably came from higher ups??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Didn't china say that any attack on Pakistani soil is like attack on China? What happened now ? Maybe their far eastern brother abandoned them!

:rofl:
Chinese are pragmatists.

They believe that it does not cost much for rhetoric and when the push comes to shove, they are good at some pious excuses with some Chinese metaphors thrown in for effect as is Confucius himself or Sun Tsu's wise sayings are guiding their souls!

All gas and no Go!

Country flag
Maybe this has something to do with Pakistan's military exercise and warming ties with Russians?? USA would be weary since Russia maybe looking for payback??

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
What paki turds are doing, no nuke fired till now? Where is their so virginity

Country flag
What paki turds are doing, no nuke fired till now? Where is their so virginity
Not one nuclear threat?? If an Indian soldier sneezes in their direction the threats start, and here there asses are getting a daily kicking. Is this explampiary of a REAL nuclear power?? This must be a first??

IBSA

Country flag
I think the continuity of the NATO's attacks against terrorist targets in pakistani soil through helicopters, drones, etc., can to unstabilize more and more the country, and maybe even are a strategy for this. Because if the pak gov don't be capable to end this NATO's 'friend fire' attacks, the pak soldiers can to feel more and more humiliated and resentful against theirs corrupt and powerless elite, and to take in arms themselves against central gov and to start a civil war. In midst this chaos, rebel provinces as Balochistan has an opportunity to declare independence from the rest.

SPIEZ

Country flag
I think the continuity of the NATO's attacks against terrorist targets in pakistani soil through helicopters, drones, etc., can to unstabilize more and more the country, and maybe even are a strategy for this. Because if the pak gov don't be capable to end this NATO's 'friend fire' attacks, the pak soldiers can to feel more and more humiliated and resentful against theirs corrupt and powerless elite, and to take in arms themselves against central gov and to start a civil war. In midst this chaos, rebel provinces as Balochistan has an opportunity to declare independence from the rest.
A simple answer would be the Pakistanis could cut their support to the terrorist factions!

Country flag
Pakistan claims to have 400,000 + soldiers helping NATO why have the results been so poor??

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I am of the opinion that there was cross border firing between Afghans and Pakistanis, for which the former called air support assistance. The firing has been heating up between the two countries for the past 5 months and many cases have been reported in Pakistani media. Add to that the fact that Afghans hold a lot of rallies condemning Pakistani menace.

Either the PA was allowing Talibunnies to slip by, therefore alerting the Afghan soldiers to call for CAS or the NATO drones just noticed the same and jumped into action.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles