Pakistan required something like Marshal Plan: HolBrooke(50bn $)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I would not support 50 billion for Pakistan, I dont think any amount of money will make it a better place. Its too backward, too retarded, too corrupt, too barbaric and you cant change people that are religious nuts. As far as I am concerned to hell with them.
as if we are getting them..this is just a news.your not in a position anymore to give any country even 5millions.
to pakistan your just paying half the price of what we can get through charging the nato supply

anyway with pakistan american relations are going to be ceased very soon.may be within 4-5months.

enjoy the war in afghanistan atleast for the 1 year without Pakistan

Blackwater

50billions USD to Pakistan

we owe them not a penny less than 200billions..

even though 50billions will change the pakistan within a year :D

soorry to spoil ur dreams.

pakistan ka patta nahi but gernaalow aur siyasatdaano ke mahal zaroor ban-jaye-ange

Blackwater

Pak Afghan merger is the only solution for the instability. Once its done all problems would be internal and can be suppressed through Jirga and a string of compromises.
@farhan_9909 Chinese have plans to invest around a 100B in Pakistan only if the govt, is transparent and corruption is curbed.
yes true ,pak''s balochistan+ afghan merger is road to stability

Last edited by a moderator:

average american

as if we are getting them..this is just a news.your not in a position anymore to give any country even 5millions.
to pakistan your just paying half the price of what we can get through charging the nato supply

anyway with pakistan american relations are going to be ceased very soon.may be within 4-5months.

enjoy the war in afghanistan atleast for the 1 year without Pakistan
I expect the USA can handle it if Pakistan can stand no aid and massive sanctions same as Iran and North Korea.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I expect the USA can handle it if Pakistan can stand no aid and massive sanctions same as Iran and North Korea.
so a single billion AID and pakistan will not survive

Beside this Sanction cant be applied against pakistn otherwise America would have done it long back.after 3 years of continue Warning about the gas deal with Iran,.we have signed the deal and work has begun and to be completed within 15 months.with china and even bangladesh expected to join..and a deal for 4bn USD refinery is to be signed 11march

your ships just cant get closer to Iran or north korea
while on one hand north korea threaten you each week
iran capture your drone and doesnt return even after obama innocent request

we welcome anything with USA be it a war or sanction.but dont want anymore relation with backstabbers

SLASH

And that is bound to happen be it in this decade or next

i have already started spreading the merging rumours and spreading info related to Older pashtunistan in Bannu/Miranshah as well as among my friends :D

about topic

China as of 2012 has upto 200billions trade with middle east and growing.by 2020 it would atleast be 500billions while add 50-100billions from Central asia side.

So the port is expected to have trade more than 500billions $ by 2020 and growing....

After watching the Asad umar industrilization plans for Pakistan...no doubt when they are in power in just 5 years they will change the shape of Pakistan
:toilet: Most of Chinese manufacturing companies are in the south east region of China. Do you realise the transportation cost of getting all the goods from China to a Pakistani port? You are foolish to believe so. Gwadar port will be primarily used as an alternative. Sea transport is always considered to be cheaper than rail or road transport. I am not aware of any freight corridor being developed by China in Pakistan, but either way it is going to be substantially more expensive.

It will be used for develop the Urumqi and Tibet. Don't expect too much as your hopes and dreams will be shattered. Work hard on constructive things rather than relying on other to develop your country.

average american

so a single billion AID and pakistan will not survive

Beside this Sanction cant be applied against pakistn otherwise America would have done it long back.after 3 years of continue Warning about the gas deal with Iran,.we have signed the deal and work has begun and to be completed within 15 months.with china and even bangladesh expected to join..and a deal for 4bn USD refinery is to be signed 11march

your ships just cant get closer to Iran or north korea
while on one hand north korea threaten you each week
iran capture your drone and doesnt return even after obama innocent request

we welcome anything with USA be it a war or sanction.but dont want anymore relation with backstabbers
It was not the USA that was hiding Osama bin Laden. In the next few years we are going to see a cival war in Pakistan.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
It was not the USA that was hiding Osama bin Laden. In the next few years we are going to see a cival war in Pakistan.
wasnt osama brother of bush bin laden?

anyway
we welcome anything be it nuclear war,civil war,any kind of war,what ever..just leave us alone.

backstabbers

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakis are in civil war since 9/11 and US did the "Bismillah" ...

Bush threatened to bomb Pakistan, says Musharraf
The Bush administration threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" after the September 11 attacks if the country did not cooperate with America's war on Afghanistan, it emerged yesterday.In an interview to be aired on CBS television this weekend Pakistan's president, General Pervez Musharraf, said the threat was delivered by the assistant secretary of state, Richard Armitage, in conversations with Pakistan's intelligence director.

Blackwater

Pakis are in civil war since 9/11 and US did the "Bismillah" ...

Bush threatened to bomb Pakistan, says Musharraf
The Bush administration threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" after the September 11 attacks if the country did not cooperate with America's war on Afghanistan, it emerged yesterday.In an interview to be aired on CBS television this weekend Pakistan's president, General Pervez Musharraf, said the threat was delivered by the assistant secretary of state, Richard Armitage, in conversations with Pakistan's intelligence director.

if paki dont agree on after 9/11,they will be bombed to stone age immediately by USA . and now they are doing slowly slowly

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
if paki dont agree on after 9/11,they will be bombed to stone age immediately by USA . and now they are doing slowly slowly
Yeah in Islamic Halal style to respect the local culture and belief. :lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
beggar people of the beggar nation.. sharam bhi nahi aati aisi posts karte huwe...
due to you punjabi , hazara and pathan people we are suffering..
OMG,so you claim to be a Pakistani?even though i know your a indian

can you back up some question about pakistan i ask you?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Marshall Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Marshall Plan (officially the European Recovery Program, ERP) was the American program to aid Europe where the United States gave monetary support to help rebuild European economies after the end of World War II in order to prevent the spread of Soviet Communism.[1] The plan was in operation for four years beginning in April 1948.[2] The goals of the United States were to rebuild a war-devastated region, remove trade barriers, modernize industry, and make Europe prosperous again.[3]
"Something like the Marshall Plan" is right. Pakistan was never as prosperous as any European country.

gotti

Tihar Jail
Banned
And that is bound to happen be it in this decade or next

i have already started spreading the merging rumours and spreading info related to Older pashtunistan in Bannu/Miranshah as well as among my friends :D

about topic

China as of 2012 has upto 200billions trade with middle east and growing.by 2020 it would atleast be 500billions while add 50-100billions from Central asia side.

So the port is expected to have trade more than 500billions $ by 2020 and growing....

After watching the Asad umar industrilization plans for Pakistan...no doubt when they are in power in just 5 years they will change the shape of Pakistan
Brother, I hope that PTI achieves it's goals but its a long road ahead.

It's nice to see a Pakistani on an Indian site and improving relations with the Indians on their site because usually, there are Indians on every single Pakistani forum news paper comments section, blog, twitter, Facebook, and every other social media source where people can make a comment, publicly. .

Since I was going to be among Indians when on a Pakistani site, I thought I might as well just go to their site and just stay there - kam az kam yeh to nahi lagay ga na kay ghalat site per aa gaye hain :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles