Pakistan religious leader: Capture of CHINA by Islamic army

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
How can you talk about your "all weather" friend like this ?
Sure, what aspect do you want us to elaborate.

Sino-Pak ties are tied tight by you Indian bhais if you look back into history.
Without your invasion to Pakistan, how could these two ideologically opposite countries became close allies?

and if you could bother look around your country, which one, even a tiny little bitty one, that shares border with you is your friend?

Just name one.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

Without your invasion to Pakistan, how could these two ideologically opposite countries became close allies?

and if you could bother look around your country, which one, even a tiny little bitty one, that shares border with you is your friend?

Just name one.
All except two "State sponsoring terrorist expansionist countries run by the thugs of their Army".

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
If these islamic regligion leaders are really considering this plan, then god bless them.

First, they have to change their books to allow pork food as that is the major meat source for Chinese.
Second, they have to accept women to be equal as men since wifes have more power than husband in many Chinese families.
Third, they have to prepare themselves for alcohol otherwise Chinese elite won't give a shit for what they say!
Forth, they have to give a blind eye to sex before marriage because Chinese youth like it!
Finally, they should be prepare to modify anything that against modern material life because Chinese can't live without them.

If they can do all these, then we are in.

Oh, wait, do you say that they plan to conque Chinese or Chinese conque them?
Radicals are everywhere, I read many posts from our Indian Bhais that they want to annex Tibet, and they wanted to arm sale to Taiwan even smuggle in an A-bomb to that island for an even call of 1962s humiliation. Let the radicals talk, they will neve walk their talk.

China has been opening arms to all kinds of culture, be it hindu or muslim, Zen Buddhism became China' largest religion thanks to
our meditation and yoga friends, so I don't see any problem some non-pork eater come in to make a better life in China.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
All except two "State sponsoring terrorist expansionist countries run by the thugs of their Army".
Bangladesh was just pissed of by your North East thugs last month.
Sri Lankis killed themselves for the life of your primier.
Nepalese cousines support their Indian guerrila pals.
which all is all?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
which all is all?
Everybody is always pissed with everyone else...Nothing New!! :)

As per your other comment, Indians never wanna conquer Tibet, because Tibet does not belong to India, we do not think like CCP or pakis! As per arming Taiwan, US is doing a phenominal job we need not do anything and rest pakis and their islamic brothers will take care for Chinese islamists.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
which all is all?
Oh, I forgot Bhutan didn't I ?

ULFA send Indian Bhais a telegraph of congratulations, hahah.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Everybody is always pissed with everyone else...Nothing New!! :)

As per your other comment, Indians never wanna conquer Tibet, because Tibet does not belong to India, we do not think like CCP or pakis! As per arming Taiwan, US is doing a phenominal job we need not do anything and rest pakis and their islamic brothers will take care for Chinese islamists.
Someone pissed off all their neighbors all the time, that IS something new.

maomao

Country flag
If these islamic regligion leaders are really considering this plan, then god bless them.

First, they have to change their books to allow pork food as that is the major meat source for Chinese.
Second, they have to accept women to be equal as men since wifes have more power than husband in many Chinese families.
Third, they have to prepare themselves for alcohol otherwise Chinese elite won't give a shit for what they say!
Forth, they have to give a blind eye to sex before marriage because Chinese youth like it!
Finally, they should be prepare to modify anything that against modern material life because Chinese can't live without them.

If they can do all these, then we are in.

Oh, wait, do you say that they plan to conque Chinese or Chinese conque them?
They wanna conquer chinese and make they forgo - pork, alcohol, singing, dancing, movies, western cloths, cell phones, modern education, and sex before marriage (and even talking to women, or else your head would be chopped off) etc etc etc etc...however, rape your women and make you slaves (dhimmi)! They are not planning to become like you LOOOOL they will not conquer China to become like chinese but make chinese as islamic slaves....just as what they did to your friends the pakis.....wait a sec, this is what arab slaves the paki mullahs are saying for the chinese! ;)

Last edited:

opesys

Chill bhai chill..I was being sarcastic...Which sane person would disagree with the original comment I replied too..
But I would disagree with your comment...China-Pak got closer not because of India's "invasion" of Pakistan..not sure if have good understanding of history...
anyway I will let go because I understand the internet censorship policies in your country...

China-Pak relationship was mainly started and then developed because of India's "support" to Tibet/Dalai Lama...which was kinda a stupid thing on India's part..any I don't want to get into another debate...

Just name one.
Tibet! haha... :rofl:

Anyway the situation is not any different for China either...

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
Someone pissed off all their neighbors all the time, that IS something new.
Same goes for you, all your neighbors are pissed at you....so what's new? ;)

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Chill bhai chill..I was being sarcastic...Which sane person would disagree with the original comment I replied too..
But I would disagree with your comment...China-Pak got closer not because of India's "invasion" of Pakistan..not sure if have good understanding of history...
anyway I will let go because I understand the internet censorship policies in your country...

China-Pak relationship was mainly started and then developed because of India's "support" to Tibet/Dalai Lama...which was kinda a stupid thing on India's part..any I don't want to get into another debate...

Tibet! haha... :rofl:

Anyway the situation is not any different for China either...
Shared sympathy with world largest democractic country to block all twitter and facebook feeds during the past months riots.
I know you have freedom of speech. heihei.

Get educated, and refill your washed out brain if you have chance. 1959, some CIA monks kidnapped a some young monks fled to Meditationland and this jump started the Sino-Pak relation? either you or me should take a meditation now.

Logic, please some logic here.

Also, I am speaking your radicals, such as those rushed into mosques to kill muslim indians. You have how many cores of people?
I don't generate, I can't.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Same goes for you, all your neighbors are pissed at you....so what's new? ;)
At least we have Pakistan, Central Asia Fives, Laos, Myanmars, North Korea, Russia (at present at least)
Thailand, Cambodia...just name a few,

No ,it is not the same, we didn't piss off all of them.

opesys

I actually said I agreed with "no smoking" and I was being sarcastic... and now you are derailing the thread for no reason...

Shared sympathy with world largest democractic country to block all twitter and facebook feeds during the past months riots.
I know you have freedom of speech. heihei.

People protested against the blockade too...and are still protesting... stupid people at the govt are misusing power...these things will be sorted out with change of govt through democracy.. but you have no option...

Get educated, and refill your washed out brain if you have chance. 1959, some CIA monks kidnapped a some young monks fled to Meditationland and this jump started the Sino-Pak relation? either you or me should take a meditation now.

Logic, please some logic here.
India never "invaded" Pakistan without provocation (1965 and 1971 were all responses to what Pak did)...
As you pointed out Pak and China have totally different ideology...with this why would China care anyway when India retaliated for whatever Pak did...

There are a lot of reasons why China got irritated by India other than the fact that India "invaded" Pakistan...
After CIA monks abducted some young monks everyone knows where they went and where the young monks base was set up...and not to forget the Arunachal Pradesh issue... most probably China would have never given a damn to Pakistan's issue if India hadn't got involved in Da Lai Lama's issue and if there was no AP border issue..

Also, I am speaking your radicals, such as those rushed into mosques to kill muslim indians. You have how many cores of people?
I don't generate, I can't.
right...everyone knows what radical Hans are doing to Uighurs muslims..

maomao

Country flag
At least we have Pakistan, Central Asia Fives, Laos, Myanmars, North Korea, Russia (at present at least)

LOL pakistan which is responsible for more killings in China than any other nation by training Islamic East Turkistanis (btw common islamic pakis wanna annex china and rape you guys and make you cook chowmine from you).......:D

Laos, CIS, Mayammar, Russia etc all are ready to pound you or have already pounded you till date .....what are you talking about?

As per North Korea crazies, they can lob any number of Nukes on CCP the day they feel the heat on them as we had seen in the case of Vietnam who gave you a bloody nose!! :D

As per us, nor pakistan nor Sri Lnaka can do shyt to us as they do not have support of USA and NATO behind them as seen in your case! ;)

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
LOL pakistan which is responsible for more killings in China than any other nation by training Islamic East Turkistanis (btw common islamic pakis wanna annex china and rape you guys and make you cook chowmine from you).......:D

Laos, CIS, Mayammar, Russia etc all are ready to pound you or have already pounded you till date .....what are you talking about?

As per North Korea crazies, they can lob any number of Nukes on CCP the day they feel the heat on them as we had seen in the case of Vietnam who gave you a bloody nose!! :D

As per us, nor pakistan nor Sri Lnaka can do shyt to us as they do not have support of USA and NATO behind them as seen in your case! ;)
After this much of cross border terrorism in China, why are the Chinese still keen on supporting the pakistanis, like the Americans are doing even after they knew that they were the ones who were protecting OBL...............

Why cant they stop supporting pakistan???????

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Why cant they stop supporting pakistan???????
That is their habit. Samskar.
They cannot get themselves out of that habit, that vice pulls China back. This habit will ultimately bring ruin to them and then only will they learn.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

Oh, :) you really think it was pakistanis behind xinjiang riot? or you claim it is?

Are ready, set to, will, is going to, sigh, you should find your country a new name since you love so much future tense.
I suggest Neverland, how about that ?

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
I actually said I agreed with "no smoking" and I was being sarcastic... and now you are derailing the thread for no reason...

I won't be impressed until your democracy system votes out your guerrilla fighters from your own soil. They use machine guns as their ballots.If you call this your slow but steady progress, I can simply conclude that since the very first day of your non-violence non-cooperation movement, you have made no progress. because
your country is still a country with its populace divided into five castes, use Clinton's famous quote, that democracy is FAUX.

People protested against the blockade too...and are still protesting... stupid people at the govt are misusing power...these things will be sorted out with change of govt through democracy.. but you have no option...

India never "invaded" Pakistan without provocation (1965 and 1971 were all responses to what Pak did)...
this is the very part I am stressing on, you just take a stance and perceive everything from there. If you invaded Pakistan for punishing it doing something you think is wrong, why did you went that far to cut east pakistan off from its own people? What justify you to invade a country that did not invade you?

As you pointed out Pak and China have totally different ideology...with this why would China care anyway when India retaliated for whatever Pak did...

There are a lot of reasons why China got irritated by India other than the fact that India "invaded" Pakistan...
After CIA monks abducted some young monks everyone knows where they went and where the young monks base was set up...and not to forget the Arunachal Pradesh issue... most probably China would have never given a damn to Pakistan's issue if India hadn't got involved in Da Lai Lama's issue and if there was no AP border issue..
Now, even you admitted, that China was irritated by your aggressiveness, Indian after independence actually did not change that much, its British leftovers
still adopted an obsolete prewar foreign policy and thus was take advantage of by many superpowers. China has never been an enemy to India before india was taken over by some pirates from Yorkshire Ville fishandchips Island.

right...everyone knows what radical Hans are doing to Uighurs muslims..[/QUOTE]
No, even radical hans did nothing to ughurs muslims.

Tronic

Thailand and Cambodia don't even share a border with you. Neither do all of the "Central Asian Fives". All the countries you mentioned, with the exception of Pakistan, are all friendly to India. We even have a base in one of the Central Asian fives.

North Korea is a basket case, so you can keep that "friend".

So, your point is moot.

maomao

Country flag
Oh, :) you really think it was pakistanis behind xinjiang riot? or you claim it is?

Are ready, set to, will, is going to, sigh, you should find your country a new name since you love so much future tense.
I suggest Neverland, how about that ?
Chairman, it's the East Turkistan terrorists who are trained in pakistan not the rioting Uyghurs!

Read what your CCP hides from you poor chaps:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/02/world/asia/02china.html

http://www.humansecuritygateway.com...bleTribalAreasThreatenChinasCoreInterests.pdf

2012 Yecheng attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China adds six Uighurs to terrorist list | World news | guardian.co.uk

China names six terrorists who allegedly trained in Pakistan | NDTV.com

The Hindu : News / International : China asks Pakistan to hand over Uighur terrorists

XINJIANG INSURGENTS AND CHINA-PAKISTAN RELATIONS | Central Asia-Caucasus Institute Analyst

----------------------------------

Comrade we have already signed most of the deals so don't worry about our existence!! It's you who live on ignorance....Update yourself - a humble advice!!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles