Pakistan ready to attack India with nuke-powered drones: JuD chief Hafiz Saeed

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Pakistan ready to attack India with nuke-powered drones: JuD chief Hafiz Saeed

Islamabad: In yet another provocative remark against India, the alleged mastermind of 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks and Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed has warned India of lethal consequences if it pulls off an act of aggression against Pakistan.
“If any drone attack takes place against Pakistan from Indian bases, we have enough drones for whole India,” Hafiz Saeed had said while addressing a rally in Pakistan recently, according to a TV news channel report.
Earlier this year, the JuD chief, who has the backing of Pakistan's ISI and its Army, had launched a mass recruitment drive of terrorists to execute its anti-India plans.
Saeed had reportedly visited various launching pads near the Indo-Pakistan border from where terrorists are being infiltrated to India.
With India erecting latest Laser walls at the International Border for full-proof security, the JuD is also believed to be planning to push its new recruits into the Indian side in this summer season.
During his two day stay near border, he had made provocative speeches in at least 10 villages.
The UN had declared JuD a terror organisation and also individually designated Saeed as a terrorist in December 2008. The US has already put a $10 million bounty on his head.
Saeed, who orchestrated the November, 2008 Mumbai terror attack in which 166 people were killed, roams around freely in Pakistan despite being a designated terrorist and has made many anti-India remarks and speeches.
@sayareakd @rock127 @Blackwater @Kshatriya87 @Screambowl

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Guys

Pakistan is Intentionally trying to start a war of words with India on nuclear war. Why?

Because India is preparing to enter NSG. And any statement by any leader of India in terms of nuclear war in south Asia will create trouble for diplomats.

Hence wait for a while, let the PM trip get over and I am sure after that statements will be made on second strike capability.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This convert BC don't even know what he is saying.Seems like he dreams Pakis having Nuke engine powered drones having 1000 MIRV's to cover whole India or perhaps some Pigeons he is calling Drones. :rofl:

Perhaps just letting his frustrations on other end... we all know that recently US droned a big Taliban leader in Pakistan and Pakis left frustrated and doing protests etc.US keeps violating sovereignty of Pakis and it's taking toll on Pakis.

At the end of day we all know that he is a officially wanted International Terrorist and a big proof that Pakistan is a Terrorist State.

curryman

I thought JuD was a "charity?" So why is Hafiz Saeed making idiotic comments against India? Did he miss his breakfast of halwa puri again?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I thought JuD was a "charity?" So why is Hafiz Saeed making idiotic comments against India? Did he miss his breakfast of halwa puri again?
it's known as misinformation tactic.

bring every one's attention towards nuclear war and affect in south asia. as I mentioned above, India is preparing to enter NSG. Pakistan is setting up a stage of war of words on nuclear war with India. And create more stress for Indian diplomacy

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Guys

Pakistan is Intentionally trying to start a war of words with India on nuclear war. Why?

Because India is preparing to enter NSG. And any statement by any leader of India in terms of nuclear war in south Asia will create trouble for diplomats.

Hence wait for a while, let the PM trip get over and I am sure after that statements will be made on second strike capability.
Please don't use word South Asia. I'm sick of it. :puke:
it's known as misinformation tactic.

bring every one's attention towards nuclear war and affect in south asia. as I mentioned above, India is preparing to enter NSG. Pakistan is setting up a stage of war of words on nuclear war with India. And create more stress for Indian diplomacy
Misinformation theory will create trouble for Indians?
No buddy, it will give us moments of fun after working entire day hard. :pound:
This is called zaidhamidification aka intellectual masteuration.
Indian Media is also complete $hit but even they are also not moronic enough to believe or comment over this. :D
This is epic masterpiece. Pray to God that this intellectual mastuerbation goes on forever to make Indians stress free. :namaste:

Congrats Indian media anyway, you guys are less pathetic than bakis, even after your pathetic reporting. :p

Kshatriya87

Country flag
That statement doesn't even make sense. Enough drones for entire India? In terms of what? Airspace? Kill power?

I wonder if they can cover the skies and block all sunlight to India !!

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
It seems that Porkis have appointed this terrorist as their spokesman. One thief threats india to attack with Nuclear and on the other day one terrorist threatens to attack india with drone.

sorcerer

Country flag
its pakistan...even terrorists are spokes persons for the state.
:D

AQ Khan was having hallucinations on attacking India in 5 minutes.a few days earlier than the NUKE POWERED drone speech of this Hafiz.

and pak wants to enter NSG :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles