Pakistan ranked 124th amid 144 economies

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
hey defcon, if you don't like it here, you can very well beat it bud.

Difficult for us Indians to understand your new found love for Paki land considering the fact that majority of their population is brought up hating Hindu India, or are you a Paki under an Indian disguise much like your brethren do in the US, pretend to be Indians so that people don't hand over their ass to them?

Last edited:

Defcon 1

Country flag
hey defcon, if you don't like it here, you can very well beat it bud.

Difficult for us Indians to understand your new found love for Paki land considering the fact that majority of their population is brought up hating Hindu India, or are you a Paki under an Indian disguise much like your brethren do in the US, pretend to be Indians so that people don't hand over their ass to them?
You see this is the problem with you people. You haven't go any logical argument against my post, that is why you want me to go away.

It is true that many pakistanis grow hating India. But on this forum I am seeing you guys doing the same. So, shed that cloak of superiority because you are just like them. And I don't need to prove my nationality or my patriotism to losers like you. At least I am not doing a disservice to my nation by spreading hatred among my people towards a foreign country.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
You see this is the problem with you people. You haven't go any logical argument against my post, that is why you want me to go away.

It is true that many pakistanis grow hating India. But on this forum I am seeing you guys doing the same. So, shed that cloak of superiority because you are just like them. And I don't need to prove my nationality or my patriotism to losers like you. At least I am not doing a disservice to my nation by spreading hatred among my people towards a foreign country.
Losers like us? and what are you, a winner? Hardly. You seem to forget one thing Mr Paki, (yes I am sure you are one) logic does not go down when you are dealing with a Paki. Believe me, I tried it. You may not believe it, but at one point I was of the belief that we have to make friendship with them. It was like talking to a brick wall. It's not just one or two but the whole lot. Why don't you visit PDF for a change and then get back here with a comment?

Hatred is a two way street, bud. You have got to have the guts to take it if you want to dish it out. We can reason with a chimp but not a Paki like you.

You are doing a disservice to your nation, if indeed you are an Indian and I am pretty sure every Indian in this forum will agree with me. So please don't be under the delusion that you are patriotic cause you very well know that its not the case. Remember, this is a country that wants to wage a 1000 year war against us and I am pretty sure that this is a common theme running down the entire Paki society.

So before you start ranting like a lunatic, please keep this in mind. (If indeed you are an Indian.)

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned

Seems like you are an amateur in paki matters.I had the exact same feeling like you in the beginning .
But after going through there media and forums i can see their extreme dirty hatred for 'hindus' and 'india'.They are into name calling against hindus on national television.You can search through the videos on youtube.
And when you see paki members here making fantastic claims like 'pakistan is 4.9 millions years old' then u will just die laughing.

If you call an idiot an idiot then thats not injustice! You are telling what he is but if you don't call him an idiot then you are just being hypocrite or mendacious by feeding up your ego by taking the 'high moral ground'.

blank_quest

Country flag

its like the same mentality of nehru that you are using on International Fora! .
IMO you are more an Idealistic than a pragmatic person....

have you ever heard of Kashmir? have you ever heard of Kashmiri Pandits? have you ever heard of Kashmir and Northern Area's (KANA).. now GB of PoK?
have you ever heard of anything like demographic drain in GB and have you ever heard of Violation of LOC ?? In which world are you living??

pmaitra

^^

I could hear a lot of noise, but not the words.

And what is this trend of using 'a women' in the singular case? (4:30)

Defcon 1

Country flag
Losers like us? and what are you, a winner? Hardly. You seem to forget one thing Mr Paki, (yes I am sure you are one) logic does not go down when you are dealing with a Paki. Believe me, I tried it. You may not believe it, but at one point I was of the belief that we have to make friendship with them. It was like talking to a brick wall. It's not just one or two but the whole lot. Why don't you visit PDF for a change and then get back here with a comment?

Hatred is a two way street, bud. You have got to have the guts to take it if you want to dish it out. We can reason with a chimp but not a Paki like you.

You are doing a disservice to your nation, if indeed you are an Indian and I am pretty sure every Indian in this forum will agree with me. So please don't be under the delusion that you are patriotic cause you very well know that its not the case. Remember, this is a country that wants to wage a 1000 year war against us and I am pretty sure that this is a common theme running down the entire Paki society.

So before you start ranting like a lunatic, please keep this in mind. (If indeed you are an Indian.)
I have spent a long time at PDF. And that's my point. You don't have the right to call them if you are doing the same thing here. And what is the proof that they want to run a 1000 years war???? Are you really out of your mind??? And just because you are sure that entire pakistani society wants the same doesn't make it true. By posting like this you are only showing your immaturity.

Seems like you are an amateur in paki matters.I had the exact same feeling like you in the beginning .
But after going through there media and forums i can see their extreme dirty hatred for 'hindus' and 'india'.They are into name calling against hindus on national television.You can search through the videos on youtube.
And when you see paki members here making fantastic claims like 'pakistan is 4.9 millions years old' then u will just die laughing.

If you call an idiot an idiot then thats not injustice! You are telling what he is but if you don't call him an idiot then you are just being hypocrite or mendacious by feeding up your ego by taking the 'high moral ground'.
Going by that definition we have lots of hate content against them on this forum. At least they don't have dedicated threads on their forums just to make fun of indians like we do( dedicated to threads to bash pakis). If you consider youtube as a reliable source, you will also find lots of videos spreading hatred against pakistan. Its a two way street.

its like the same mentality of nehru that you are using on International Fora! .
IMO you are more an Idealistic than a pragmatic person....

have you ever heard of Kashmir? have you ever heard of Kashmiri Pandits? have you ever heard of Kashmir and Northern Area's (KANA).. now GB of PoK?
have you ever heard of anything like demographic drain in GB and have you ever heard of Violation of LOC ?? In which world are you living??
I have heard all of that stuff. You probably are misunderstanding me. I never said we should forget the past and try to be friends towards pakis. What I am saying is it is wrong in every manner to bash another country for no good reason, witch hunt the forum members who belong to that country and gaining inner satisfaction by posting news about misfortunes in a foreign country. My posts are about behaviour of some members on this forum, nothing else.

sob

Mod
Country flag
there cannot be love for Pakistan nor can we harbour any hopes of having friendly relationship with them. We cannot change our Geography and that is the truth.

Time and time again they have stabbed us in the back and continue to live in a state of denial. While dealing with Pakistan the stick has to be much bigger than the carrot. That is the truth.

When the premier Intelligence agency has official mandate to destabilise our Motherland using Terrorists, fake bank notes and other means than what do you expect the reaction from any nation loving individual to do.

If you links and proofs to show that the establishment in Pakistan genuinely wants friendship with India and is working towards it then please do post here.

Defcon 1

Country flag
there cannot be love for Pakistan nor can we harbour any hopes of having friendly relationship with them. We cannot change our Geography and that is the truth.

Time and time again they have stabbed us in the back and continue to live in a state of denial. While dealing with Pakistan the stick has to be much bigger than the carrot. That is the truth.

When the premier Intelligence agency has official mandate to destabilise our Motherland using Terrorists, fake bank notes and other means than what do you expect the reaction from any nation loving individual to do.

If you links and proofs to show that the establishment in Pakistan genuinely wants friendship with India and is working towards it then please do post here.
I never advocated friendship with pakistan. Show me one post where I have done that.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have spent a long time at PDF. And that's my point. You don't have the right to call them if you are doing the same thing here. And what is the proof that they want to run a 1000 years war???? Are you really out of your mind??? And just because you are sure that entire pakistani society wants the same doesn't make it true. By posting like this you are only showing your immaturity.

Going by that definition we have lots of hate content against them on this forum. At least they don't have dedicated threads on their forums just to make fun of indians like we do( dedicated to threads to bash pakis). If you consider youtube as a reliable source, you will also find lots of videos spreading hatred against pakistan. Its a two way street.

Firstly, just do a google search on the 1000 year war

here is the link for you

M.J. Akbar - The Sunday Guardian - India Today - Headlines Today: Only 960 years left for Bhutto's War

This shows the level of knowledge you possess.

Secondly, anyone else in this forum (Indian please) who visits PDF on a regular basis, can refute your statement about PDF not being anti Indian. I don't visit that site anymore, neither do I wish to.

Anything else you want to say?

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Atleast remove the smileys. This is not how civilized people should behave.
You have nothing to say on the article but you notice only the smiley that offends you. And to be frank smileys are here to show our facial expression and the smiley posted by bkackwater was the exact reaction on my face after reading the post then i came one post below [#2] and i see no more post that debate the news but the smile problem for 3 pages Shame.

You can call me also not civilized according to your logic for laughing at the news and feeling happy for seeing Puki land is in way of destruction both financially and in the name of Islam [Radical fools only]

I dont want Puki to grow because they have one goal in all their mind to kill Indians [infidel/kafir] and it's our army in front line taking the bullets for us, and what if they have more money good economy etc.. they will spend more money to kill Indians and strike Terror in India's various city so i am happy they are under deep $h!t economy.

:laugh::lol::scared2::rofl:

Blackwater

So what you understood from my post was that I am sick. Ok let me break it kindergarten level for you.

I am not sick.

Your behaviour is sick.

I have problem with sick behaviour.

That is why I reply.

with love

:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash

Country flag
I have heard all of that stuff. You probably are misunderstanding me. I never said we should forget the past and try to be friends towards pakis. What I am saying is it is wrong in every manner to bash another country for no good reason, witch hunt the forum members who belong to that country and gaining inner satisfaction by posting news about misfortunes in a foreign country. My posts are about behaviour of some members on this forum, nothing else

hi.

I am not an Indian, however to quote you " What I am saying is it is wrong in every manner to bash another country for no good reason", does amongst others 3 wars, continual terrorist insurgencies, and 26/11 not count as good reasons?

Defcon 1

Country flag
Firstly, just do a google search on the 1000 year war

here is the link for you

M.J. Akbar - The Sunday Guardian - India Today - Headlines Today: Only 960 years left for Bhutto's War

This shows the level of knowledge you possess.

Secondly, anyone else in this forum (Indian please) who visits PDF on a regular basis, can refute your statement about PDF not being anti Indian. I don't visit that site anymore, neither do I wish to.

Anything else you want to say?
Since you have started quoting blogs, this post is not worth replying to. I did not say PDF is not anti-Indian. It seems that you have comprehension issues. Learn some english first and then come back.

Defcon 1

Country flag
You have nothing to say on the article but you notice only the smiley that offends you. And to be frank smileys are here to show our facial expression and the smiley posted by bkackwater was the exact reaction on my face after reading the post then i came one post below [#2] and i see no more post that debate the news but the smile problem for 3 pages Shame.

You can call me also not civilized according to your logic for laughing at the news and feeling happy for seeing Puki land is in way of destruction both financially and in the name of Islam [Radical fools only]

I dont want Puki to grow because they have one goal in all their mind to kill Indians [infidel/kafir] and it's our army in front line taking the bullets for us, and what if they have more money good economy etc.. they will spend more money to kill Indians and strike Terror in India's various city so i am happy they are under deep $h!t economy.

:laugh::lol::scared2::rofl:
I won't call you uncivilized. I will just call you ignorant. Not for the smiley stuff but for believing that destruction of India is more important for pakistan than its own well being. Gaining pleasure out of other's misfortunes is wrong in every respect regardless of the justification you give behind it.

Defcon 1

Country flag

hi.

I am not an Indian, however to quote you " What I am saying is it is wrong in every manner to bash another country for no good reason", does amongst others 3 wars, continual terrorist insurgencies, and 26/11 not count as good reasons?
Do you see germans, Americans and Japanese bashing each other over second world war? Do you why not? Because its useless to live in the past.

Blackwater

I won't call you uncivilized. I will just call you ignorant. Not for the smiley stuff but for believing that destruction of India is more important for pakistan than its own well being. Gaining pleasure out of other's misfortunes is wrong in every respect regardless of the justification you give behind it.

:fp::fp::clap::clap::clap:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles