Pakistan passes resolution against Afzal Guru's hanging

Shirman

Country flag
it seams the Paki establishment does't not care about its heavily invested Aman-ki-tamasha Sorry @Yusuf Bhai for using your word for indo-pak relations......well i guess Folks at Times of India office will have to come up with something new for a cover-up along this news of paki-terrorism resolution............

Last edited by a moderator:

nrupatunga

It just did India a favor by passing this resolution. It slaps the face of the Aman ka Tamasha brigade.
Nothing will happen, it's been sponsored at the highest level. It will be business as usual for this brigade. Maybe even more noise from them.

-------------------------------------------------------
Today in times now debate, a paki a***ole was referring to chandan mitra and asking arnab why you have invited people who as per your home minister belong from fringe extremist groups. See how it's biting us.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
When a Tiger walks into a street dogs will bark , should a tiger roar at dogs? No it should bite those dogs Jugular vein so that they never bark:thumb:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
All the problems of J&K arise because of article 370 I guess, it should me abrogated to solve all the problems of Kashmiri people and keep Pak-dog out of our internal matters. I think India is strong enough to defend itself from any kind of international or communal pressure.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Pakistan is trying to get kashimr on the boil again, but it wont happen, no matter how hard they try.

BTW have they passed any Resolution about the drone attacks or the bombs going off every day in Pakistan ?

Plus it is banana country rule by Pakistan army in one way or the other and the state within the state ISI.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistan is trying to get kashimr on the boil again, but it wont happen, no matter how hard they try.

BTW have they passed any Resolution about the drone attacks or the bombs going off every day in Pakistan ?

Plus it is banana country rule by Pakistan army in one way or the other and the state within the state ISI.
Pakistan has done a great favor to us. If only we have a govt with any sense of national pride to lap this opportunity up. It's an outstanding opportunity for India to force the issue.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That means that Guru was a Pakistan sponsored Guru?

If that is so, we should pass a resolution in our Parliament declaring Pakistan as a Terrorist State!

I am against all hangings in Pakistan.

They must not hang Zardar.,Musharraf, Nqwaz Sharif, and other terrorists in the guise of head of States or PMs.

If they do it by the style of Wahabbi justice, its OK with me.

I am not squeamish! ;)

Last edited:

limit_sky

Pak parliament passes resolution against Afzal Guru's hanging - Hindustan Times

Trying to fish in troubled waters, Pakistan's parliament on Thursday passed a resolution condemning the hanging of Afzal Guru and demanded the return of his body to his family. Two days before it completes its five-year term, the National Assembly or lower house of parliament passed the resolution moved by Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, who heads a special parliamentary panel on Kashmir.

Besides condemning the hanging of Guru, 2001 Parliament attack convict, the resolution expressed concern at the situation created in Jammu and Kashmir by the execution.

The House called for Guru's body to be handed over to his family. Guru was hanged and buried within Tihar Jail in Delhi in February.

His execution triggered protests in Jammu and Kashmir. Pakistan-based terror groups like the Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Mohammed have vowed to take revenge for the hanging.

The parliamentary resolution further said the international community should not remain as silent spectators in efforts to find a solution to the Kashmir dispute.

It said steps should be taken to implement the United Nations Security Council's resolutions on the Kashmir issue. The resolution called for an end to alleged killings in Jammu and Kashmir and the removal of the army from towns and cities of the Kashmir Valley.

It further said all prisoners should be freed, "black laws" repealed and curfew withdrawn from the region.
The resolution was on Kashmir and by accepting it being a disputed territory we have given them a free hand for doing such gimmicks.
Irony is that a resolution in Pakistani Parliament does not hold good in Pakistan itself as it calls for resolution for Kashmir dispute inline with UN resolution whose first step would be removal of Pakistani troops from whole of erstwhile kingdom of Jammu & Kashmir.

Now we can go for tit for tat resolution in our parliament and specific resolution on P.O.K and G&B.
But matter would be to hit where it hurt the most.
something like the one in the link.
Diamer Bhasha Dam: World Bank, not ADB, presses for seeking Indian NOC – The Express Tribune

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles