Pakistan outruns India in nuclear weapons race: ICAN

Blackwater

You have to do this if you have good neighbour like India as Pakistan was actually forced to become nuclear power for its survival and security . Now India will stay away from doing any misadventure as that of 1971
do u really think so. really meating eating mard a momen can not beat hindu kufur brain

from Afghanistan consulate to FATA to Karachi to Baluchistan , India always stay away:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You had 8 times more population thats why your overall GDP is greater and it was the case since partition but real question is how GDP guarantee an equitable distribution of incomes in India with still such huge numbers of homeless and people living below poverty line ?
Your are still harping on # and showing your sheer ignorance.As per your logic everything is based on population. :lol:

btw Foreign Reserves in $

Pakistan = 15.6 Billion
India = 354 Billion

India has 22 times more. As per your population logic we should have 125 Billion only.Our top 3 riches have 21,20,19 Billions in their pocket.

As per your own stats Pakis have 51% poverty which means about 100 million poor people.This is a HUGE # specially for a country which is 8 times smaller than India.Keep on doing Terrorism and lose whatever you have.

sabari

Pakistan had better GDP per capita in past years. India just came closer and marginally ahead to Pakistan in terms of GDP per capita in recent years which again did not make difference to large population of India because India has more income inequality and uneven distribution of goods and resources as compare to Pakistan. Your few billionaire keep almost half of the wealth which dont make any real difference in lives of homeless and extreme poor people of the society who are in vast majority lol

Let me give you details of people living below poverty line and then you explain to me why your GDP contributed nothing for improvement of living standard of majority Indians and your statistics are worse than those countries which have less GDP. I did gave answer in earlier posts its simply because there is wider income inequality and uneven distribution of wealth in India

India Rank 70 with 29.8 % Population below poverty line
Bangladesh Rank 60 with 31.5% population below poverty line
Pakistan Rank 92 with only 22.2 percent population live below poverty line

Source Source: CIA World Factbook as of January 1, 2014

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=69

Pakistan is winner in terms of total GDP growth even with all this political instability, martial laws, wars and terrorism within Pakistan which obviously had bad impact on investment and economic growth. You need to just look at these independent statistics of world bank for total GDP growth from year 1961 (which is earliest independent records you can find) to year 2013

Pakistan GDP in 1961: $4.06 billion

Pakistan GDP in 2013: $232.3 billion

Pakistan total GDP growth '61-'13: 5,629%

India GDP in 1961: $39.92 billion

India GDP in 2013: $1,877 billion

India total GDP growth '61-'13: 4,688%

Your mate was talking about Pakistan has more hunger than India which i refuted earlier and here is latest proof which suggest India leads world hunger list

India accounts for the highest estimated number of undernourished people in any single country, with an estimated 194.6 million, or about one in every four such people in the world.

Globally, the number of undernourished people has fallen by 216 million between 1990-92 and 2015, from just over a billion to 795 million. However, India's contribution to this fall has been small, with its numbers down by just 15.5 million.

In the process, India has overtaken China, which has cut its numbers from 289 million in 1990-92 to 133.8 million in the latest estimates. China's reduction also ensured that the south-east Asian region contributed most to the decline.

This was revealed in a report, State of Food Security in the World 2015, released by the UN's Food and Agricultural Organization in Rome on Wednesday.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...hunger-list/articleshow/47451219.cms?from=mdr

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. I brought these statistics because you guys were riding on high horses . India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and almost all south asian countries face almost same issues and Indian people should be the last ones to make fun of any country because of its poverty. health care, hunger, literacy rate, treatment of women and others such social ills etc
Congratulation your county is in list of top 10 unsafe for vacation.
You should be proud it

sabari

Raja.pakistani said:
You have to do this if you have good neighbour like India as Pakistan was actually forced to become nuclear power for its survival and security . Now India will stay away from doing any misadventure as that of 1971
Indian doesn't need its army now because pakistan will be destroyed from within .what India need to do is to support Baluchistan freedom move ment with us dollers.

Blackwater

Indian doesn't need its army now because pakistan will be destroyed from within .what India need to do is to support Baluchistan freedom move ment with us dollers.

i tried to explain the same to @Raja.pakistani in my post 101. but :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Sylex21

While I can understand the temptation to give into blind nationalism on your part, heightened by the fact that Pakistan really has very few issues it can claim it is doing better than India in, it is important to be mature and realistic for a moment. Feel free to brag at times when trolling or as a joke, but when being serious keep some facts in mind.

One India has far more nuclear facilities than Pakistan and 10x the economy to fuel growth if it wanted to. Simply put the statement that "Pakistan is ahead in a nuclear race" is simply not true, because no such "race" exists. India could easily out pace Pakistan on nuclear weapon production if it wanted to. The USA at one time had 40,000+ nukes and it only has 8000k now. That doesn't mean the USA is suddenly "less powerful", common sense obviously tells us that they simply don't need that many.

India is trying to win the PR war against western nations lately and gain new technologies and investments, as such it wants to be seen as the mature nuclear power to serve it's own interests. Pakistan is feeling threatened by a growing conventional imbalance with India, so upping nuke production makes sense from their national interests.

Having 100 nuclear weapons against a nation with 300 nuclear weapons, isn't much of a disadvantage in the India/Pakistan nuclear balance. Nuclear bombs are also very costly to develop and cost Pakistan a lot of money that is taken away from their already under funded military forces. Further by producing nuclear weapons rapidly, Pakistan creates worry in western nations, further isolating it internationally and causing it to lose further credibility and reputation, with most nations.

In the videos you linked the Indian media isn't "crying", it's pretty much pushing anti-Pakistani propaganda, and further implying that Pakistan is a dangerous lose cannon, and such a rapid increase in nukes could easily lead to them falling in terrorist hands.

Honestly forgetting the pro-Pakistan/pro-India agenda, looking objectively at this situation, how can you brag that Pakistan is further wasting money, aiding India in being seen as the responsible nation and leaving itself vulnerable to being seen as a dangerous rogue state internationally, while gaining virtually no real practical advantage with an increased nuclear arsenal already sufficient for deterrence. Using common sense and logic along with the facts on economy and infrastructure, do you honestly think India couldn't out compete Pakistan in nuclear production if it wanted to?

Barak2

Lol your brief answer proves the smell right. Let's keep it straight. I don't want you to Google more and put all the stuff that barely someone will read.
Well if these are the facts what's wrong with India Media? Its that simple boi :) I wanna know the cause behind this report Lmao.

Sylex21

Lol your brief answer proves the smell right. Let's keep it straight. I don't want you to Google more and put all the stuff that barely someone will read.
Well if these are the facts what's wrong with India Media? Its that simple boi :) I wanna know the cause behind this report Lmao.
Well there are 100's of media outlets in India, so someone will pretty much cover every story at one point or another. Their point is to probably present Pakistan as a threat to India and the world. They didn't complain so much as call it a danger to the world and a risk to terrorists gaining nukes. They just want people to watch their program, and gain ratings. This is basically Pakistan bashing, and it might encourage Indians to support a larger increase in the defense budget next year.

You didn't really address anything I discussed, despite giving you a serious and detailed answer, so I'm curious if you're looking for actual discussions or are just in the mood to troll?

Honestly if your goal is to troll, that's fine, but realize that you screw over other Pakistani's like Neo who actually want to have real discussions and then get ignored or treated with hostility when they are being serious.

Barak2

Well there are 100's of media outlets in India, so someone will pretty much cover every story at one point or another. Their point is to probably present Pakistan as a threat to India and the world. They didn't complain so much as call it a danger to the world and a risk to terrorists gaining nukes. They just want people to watch their program, and gain ratings. This is basically Pakistan bashing, and it might encourage Indians to support a larger increase in the defense budget next year.

You didn't really address anything I discussed, despite giving you a serious and detailed answer, so I'm curious if you're looking for actual discussions or are just in the mood to troll?

Honestly if your goal is to troll, that's fine, but realize that you screw over other Pakistani's like Neo who actually want to have real discussions and then get ignored or treated with hostility when they are being serious.
Of Course hun that's the reason behind posting this thread. Lets have a reasonable discussion on it. I am not in the mood to TROLL. According to you its just a Media House i agree, you must be having an idea how many people are involved in telecasting a single report right? They showed it for 10 MINUTES for a reason. Lets get which is the fact. If you try and focus on what the reporters said ( DUNIYA BHAR K LIYE KHATRA) lol idk how can you be so unrealistic. Its not just a Channel its a complete mentality portray a complete network. If i am not wrong the network is called INDIA TV :daru: One of the leading ones dear! :crying:

sabari

Pakistan most powerful weapon is not the nuke .its the peaple like neo and barak2 .who will make peaple mad just by speaking.carrion your good barak2,3,4,5,6,7......….....

Barak2

Pakistan most powerful weapon is not the nuke .its the peaple like neo and barak2 .who will make peaple mad just by speaking.carrion your good barak2,3,4,5,6,7......….....

Its alright, don't CRY :) Sab theek ho jayega.

sabari

I have doute why does the pak flag look like cow's dung

sabari

Please don't cry barak2345678910,…….….....…...........…..................................….

sabari

You haven't yet answered my question why pak flag look like cow dung.
And why pak army dress like girls

Barak2

You haven't yet answered my question why pak flag look like cow dung.
And why pak army dress like girls

That's because your brain is filled with Cow Dung your only seeing that everywhere lol

Why they dress like girls

is enough for you to get an explanation. sit back and relax!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles