Pakistan outruns India in nuclear weapons race: ICAN

cannonfodder

Country flag
Also Indian people fight poverty rather than tie grenades on their bodies and blowing themselves in crowded places to get their 72 virgins.:laugh:

India has an economy to feed its hungry...Unlike Pakistan where soldiers feed on grass and Pak children on mullah sandwich.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Well, at least you developed them yourselves. I have been in this forum over a year and I still do not know what the Idea of India is. You seem to hate everybody, blame others on your own problems and seem to be going nowhere. I was watching Beijing games today and not an Indian to be seen anywhere.

It is like you are an angry punch of folks who has turned your back to the rest of the world....
Well, our idea of India at least is not getting naked in the snow showing limp d^cks and hairy pu$$ies to the world. Bugger off moron!

Your insecurity and small d^ck syndrome is none of our problem.

You dont have tiniest idea what India is even after in the forum for over a year simply means you lack the simple mental capacity a chimpanzee woyld have. But then a guy who comes from a tiny insignificant frozen piece of rock and takes pride that their citizens are prize fighters of gang of butchers called ISIS, surely cannot understand the varied opinionated free nation called India.

jouni

Well, our idea of India at least is not getting naked in the snow showing limp d^cks and hairy pu$$ies to the world. Bugger off moron!

Your insecurity and small d^ck syndrome is none of our problem.

You dont have tiniest idea what India is even after in the forum for over a year simply means you lack the simple mental capacity a chimpanzee woyld have. But then a guy who comes from a tiny insignificant frozen piece of rock and takes pride that their citizens are prize fighters of gang of butchers called ISIS, surely cannot understand the varied opinionated free nation called India.
Maybe this is the idea of India. A place where billion + people with below average IQ can live and feel at home. Feel proud of themselves with their like minded peers.

Reactions: Neo

bose

Country flag
Maybe this is the idea of India. A place where billion + people with below average IQ can live and feel at home. Feel proud of themselves with their like minded peers.

There is another piece of information to share with you... two of the top five most valued company brands of the world are headed by Indian born CEO... One is Google and other is Microsoft... oh there is another one PIPSI Co...

After my working experiences in Europe, Australia and USA, I see Indians will beat you on all respect even with its level of IQ...

Last edited:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

Well it is really presumptious of someone with your IQ from your country to imagine IQ level of Indians. Afterall from your posts of over a year in this forum, one thing has become evident andctht is you are yet to comprehend the meaning of the wordS LOGIC, REASON and RATIONALITY. If you are the example of general Finnish population, I just LOL at your assumption about us.

Btw, shove all the stats where sun doesnt shine. I know those were paid good money to suit the customer, but hardly resembles the reality.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag

Hahaha you do realize that the map is based on averages right?
What that map means is that India has more people with a high IQ than all of northern Europe combined.
That said I'd like to know the modus operandi for the survey,how many people were tested etc.

brational

Country flag
This Finish flag guy trolls in every thread. His country is the most perfect one, russis fear them, they have no bathroom hence take bath in icy waters, they love to play football in kneedeep mud.
He seems to be a socially discarded guy trying to kill his time in this forum.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Neo, you really likes to boasts about Paki nukes...look guy...If it comes to a war (which I don't believe will happen) India is 7 to 8 times bigger than Paki. If you know simple Math from your brainwashing, terrorist producing MadRasa school..Paki needs atleast 7 to 8 times the number of Nukes to be equal to India.
I suggest you stop talking this "Nuke Nonsense" and come to senses and feed and educate next generation properly (Meaning in Real schools and Not in crazy MadRasa schools funded by Wahabis and nurtured by ISI thugs.
As for that stupid finnish guy, Juoni, just ignore that bufoon, he is just maligning the name of this beautiful nice country called Finland. He does not represent people of Finland...he is a liability on that country.
I had to check your post few times to confirm your identity.

What happened to you, bro?

You are such a peace loving guy. A good representation of our society.

You bashing that paki. . . .:pound:

sorcerer

Country flag
Flashing an IQ map like a b00b flash and ignoring real facts on how many Indians lead the world in MNCS around the globe..shows your level of IQ.

Coming back to the topic..

The Europe with its NATO and other alliances and "PEACE TRATIES" and"NPTS" are the ones who has started all the war..:D..NUKE or No Nukes...the west is at war always.
That shows some real IQ on the part of west as a hole.

SAsia with its Nukes almost 3 rival nations in close proximity are relatively safe without any wars..just some conventional skirmishes which usually settles out through diplomatic channels and arm twisting.

I dont think you will have common sense to perceive this vantage point.

Evolve!!!!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Only a LOW IQ retard can believe such IQ maps and no wonder you did. :rofl:

The world was following a idiotic restrictive Roman system until 0 got invented by Indians and also bought a revolution in Maths and later on it became basis of Binary system.The same Binary system on which today's Techworld is based.India was far ahead of Europe and making a comeback again.

List of Indian inventions and Discoveries

The HIGH IQ Finns could not invent the Zero.High IQ Chinese ended up doing COPY-PASTE.

I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED of such low IQ you are showing in all of your posts and you claim to represent whole of Finland.Very soon Immigrants are going to RULE you so you can ask Asylum to US/Japan and vacate Finland. :shock:

Not sure about all Finns but YOUR IQ is definitely lower than a single cell bacteria. :rofl:

Last edited:

I_PLAY_BAD

We Indians must understand that even a normal, sane pakistan citizen won't believe this news article. The reason this article being posted here is for pure enjoyment and trolling.

sabari

I do not think your weapons threatens us. I am just thinking what the hundreds of millions living in poverty think about elite spending money on failed weapons programs and nuclear arms race...I like how Israeli does it, everybody knows that they got the bomb, but they have not neglected development in other fields of life. They have country worth protecting.
Sir you don't have any enemy near you so you can't understand this

sabari

Ok! I got it...just waiting curiously what is the new "Indian perspective" and what it means to the rest of the world. Hopefully it means good.
Indian is self sufficient in food production even though population of 120 carore

and the stupid of the year award goes tot jouin from Finland
What ar the criteria considered for this?
Post the source ?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
BC we have one fourth of world's thorium reserves how the hell these Pakis are ahead.. lol .. Awein! :pound:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I do not think your weapons threatens us. I am just thinking what the hundreds of millions living in poverty think about elite spending money on failed weapons programs and nuclear arms race...I like how Israeli does it, everybody knows that they got the bomb, but they have not neglected development in other fields of life. They have country worth protecting.

Money does not help reducing poverty .. but a proper channel of money flow does. With a democracy and liberalisation, it takes time to channelise the money flow as we are not a communist ruled regime. With so good neighbour like ours we are still spending very less on our security. Please get some facts clear. Thank you!

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
India has an economy to feed its hungry...Unlike Pakistan where soldiers feed on grass and Pak children on mullah sandwich.
How could GDP increase in a country like India where the distribution of goods and services is uneven reduce poverty? Your GDP cannot narrows the disparity between national wealth and personal poverty. India was behind Pakistan and Bangladesh,Nepal in global hunger index just before 2015 and even now margin is very small 57 vs 55 and margin between human development index is also small so once Pakistan become stable for investment and economic progress after sorting out this terrorism within Pakistan then it will leave India behind easily just like in past

some harsh reality check

Zarvan

This image released by the Pakistani government shows the test launching of a Ghaznavi missile at an undisclosed location in Pakistan on May 10, 2012. Pakistan successfully test-fired a short-range missile capable of delivering a nuclear warhead, Pakistan's military said. (Interservices Public Relations department/AP)
By Tim Craig August 27 at 12:01 AM
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — A new report by two American think tanks asserts that Pakistan may be building 20 nuclear warheads annually and could have the world’s third-largest nuclear stockpile within a decade.

The report by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the Stimson Center concludes that Pakistan is rapidly expanding its nuclear capabilities because of fear of its archrival, India, also a nuclear power. The report, which will be released Thursday, says Pakistan is far outpacing India in the development of nuclear warheads.

Analysts estimate that Pakistan has about 120 nuclear warheads, while India has about 100.

In the coming years, the report states, Pakistan’s advantage could grow dramatically because it has a large stockpile of highly enriched uranium that could be used to quickly produce low-yield nuclear devices.

India has far larger stockpiles of plutonium, which is needed to produce high-yield warheads, than Pakistan does. But the report says India appears to be using most of its plutonium to produce domestic energy.

Pakistan could have at least 350 nuclear weapons within five to 10 years, the report concludes. Pakistan would then probably possess more nuclear weapons than any country except the United States and Russia, which each have thousands of the bombs.

“The growth path of Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal, enabled by existing infrastructure, goes well beyond the assurances of credible minimal deterrence provided by Pakistani officials and analysts after testing nuclear devices,” the report states.

Pakistani military officials were not available to comment on the report when it was made available to journalists Wednesday.

Western officials and analysts have struggled for years to get an accurate assessment of Pakistan’s nuclear capabilities. Several Pakistani analysts questioned the findings of the report, saying it is based on a faulty assumption that Pakistan is using all of its existing stockpiles of fissile material to make nuclear weapons.

SPONSOR-GENERATED CONTENTShale investment drives down oil prices
By Goldman SachsThe U.S. oil surge has spurred a reorganization of global energy production.READ MORE

Mansoor Ahmed, a nuclear expert at Quaid-i-Azam University in Islamabad, said he suspects that a more accurate assessment of Pakistan’s capability is that it can develop no more than 40 to 50 new warheads over the next several years.

Ahmed, however, doesn’t dispute that Pakistan’s military is seeking to expand its nuclear capabilities.

“This report is overblown,” said Ahmed, who was recently named a nuclear security fellow at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government. “However . . . what the world must understand is that nuclear weapons are part of Pakistan’s belief system. It’s a culture that has been built up over the years because [nuclear weapons] have provided a credible deterrence against external aggression.”

France has about 300 warheads and the United Kingdom has about 215, according to the Federation of American Scientists. China has approximately 250.

The report was written by Toby Dalton, co-director of the Carnegie Endowment’s Nuclear Policy Program, and Michael Krepon, co-founder of the Stimson Center.

Pakistan is believed to use plutonium as well as highly enriched uranium to create nuclear warheads. Dalton noted that Pakistan recently added a fourth plutonium production reactor at its Khushab Nuclear Complex.

“We assume, maybe correctly, maybe inaccurately, with the fuel coming out of the four reactors, they are processing it as rapidly as possible to get the plutonium out,” Dalton said.

India and Pakistan, which have fought three major wars, became declared nuclear powers in 1998. Since then, Western leaders have been increasingly alarmed about the potential for a nuclear exchange between the rivals.

India has adopted a no-first-use policy on nuclear weapons. Pakistani leaders have repeatedly declined to take a similar stance, saying they might be forced to resort to using the weapons should India’s larger army ever invade Pakistan.

India views nuclear weapons “as a political tool, a prestige item, not something you use on a battlefield,” Krepon said. In Pakistan, he said, nuclear weapons are seen as “things you have to be willing to use” to guarantee stability.

But Krepon and Dalton said there is still time for Pakistan to slow down the development of its nuclear arsenal. If it does, they said, the international community should consider what steps it can take to recognize it as a responsible nuclear state.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c-11e5-80c2-106ea7fb80d4_story.html?tid=sm_tw

Blackwater

Bad news for a country who is Muslim and out of order [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

You people digging your own grave and giving excuse to world power to act against ur nukes

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles