Pakistan outraged over NATO helicopter incursion

ifii

Tihar Jail
Banned
ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistan protested on Monday over an apparent violation of its airspace by NATO helicopters from Afghanistan over the weekend, saying it would consider "response options" to any future incursions.

More...

pmaitra

Not very surprising.

Pakistanis are supposedly a "proud nation" that does enjoy displaying their "fake bravado" when it comes to their so called independence! Their over-inflated ego cannot but force them to keep expressing outrage every time there is some retaliation against Pakistan for terror attacks originating therefrom, the export of which has been Pakistan's core business since 1948!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
what kind of country are they ? chinese troops in one part, yank planes bombing in one part and taliban and other terrorists ruling another part.

Then going to western countries with empty bowl and spouting nonsense in the media.

If they have been reduced to this by India ignoring them then imagine how low they will be reduced when we come down on them like a burning building.

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
DO pakistanis still think they are sovereign? By there birth time they are client state of one or other.

pmaitra

what kind of country are they ? chinese troops in one part, yank planes bombing in one part and taliban and other terrorists ruling another part.

Then going to western countries with empty bowl and spouting nonsense in the media.

If they have been reduced to this by India ignoring them then imagine how low they will be reduced when we come down on them like a burning building.
Well said Ernesto. I am really laughing at your comment.

India will come down on Pakistan like this:
Zmey_Gorinich_Cartoon.jpg

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Taliban were bombing one of the NATO outposts and so the NATO took action.

Pakistan is actually a failed state and unless she appease others, she cannot survive and so she hands over a part of what they call as theirs (which is not theirs and so they can gleefully hand over) to China and allows US and NATO to devastate them in exchange for money to keep them afloat!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Commenting on this news would be a waste of energy.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Pakistan is a pile of shit that ain't worth the space it takes.

The other day, this p*ki put his faggy hand on me, and I told him to get it the f*ck oFF!

As for this, I am outraged that the Pakistanis are outraged.

What were they expectin', ribbons and a buncha flowers?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles