farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i am happy for you guys having electricity

please stop being so much concerned about us

Prometheus

farhan you guys too could have electricity, if only you come out of your anti India delusion and stop spending on your nukes and start spending on infrastructure.
In the famous words of Mr bhutto "we will eat grass but we will have nukes" ....well grass doesnt taste that good does it ?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
farhan you guys too could have electricity, if only you come out of your anti India delusion and stop spending on your nukes and start spending on infrastructure.
In the famous words of Mr bhutto "we will eat grass but we will have nukes" ....well grass doesnt taste that good does it ?
can you back the claim we ever eat grass?

do you have any info what is the main reason behind the current power crisis?
do you have any idea what is the installed capacity and what is the demand?

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
well I am not sure which state you are talking about, but I dont remember a power cut in Mumbai for ... well as long as I can remember
there is power but in kerala, and as I heard Tamil nadu is having many hours of power cut. somebody from Tamil nadu can confirm it ?

Prometheus

can you back the claim we ever eat grass?
eating grass is a figurative speech .... it means hardships , I am sure Bhutto didnt literally mean that Pakistanis will eat grass
do you have any info what is the main reason behind the current power crisis?
do you have any idea what is the installed capacity and what is the demand?
please enlighten me :rolleyes:

Last edited:

one

Actually your statement should read "please stop watching us being screwed in all the places and you enjoying it due to wrong policies of our generals." :thumb:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
eating grass is a figurative speech .... it means hardships , I am sure Bhutto didnt literally mean that Pakistanis will eat grass

please enlighten me :rolleyes:
Indeed.despite hardship you can opt for any world source
we had less poverty as well as better per capita pre 1998(when we were making the bomb) than india..so your point is useless

capacity installeed if i am not wrong is over 20gw or some 6-8gw more than demand.

Prometheus

Indeed.despite hardship you can opt for any world source
we had less poverty as well as better per capita pre 1998(when we were making the bomb) than india..so your point is useless

capacity installeed if i am not wrong is over 20gw or some 6-8gw more than demand.
well India is a larger country and it doesnt get subsidized oil from Saudis, or free weapons from the US or free infrastructure from China ....we work hard on our own merit .....also, India had to face sanctions when they first tested their nuclear weapons back in the 70's .... and inspite of this the Indian economy was never close to collapse unlike the Pakistani economy . we managed our resources to create , educational institutes, railways and other developments .

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
well India is a larger country and it doesnt get subsidized oil from Saudis, or free weapons from the US or free infrastructure from China ....we work hard on our own merit .....also, India had to face sanctions when they first tested their nuclear weapons back in the 70's .... and inspite of this the Indian economy was never close to collapse unlike the Pakistani economy . we managed our resources to create , educational institutes, railways and other developments .
you should quit watching indian media.

Anyway you get nothing for free?
but still india is termed as the world 6-7th top aid recipient

you get nothing for free but 1/5th of the total world NGO's works in india to decrease the poverty.but the the population living under poverty is still above 900millions in india

as mentioned in wiki even if India reach USA GDP aka 15trillions it still you will remain a poor country..while for pak a good 7-8% growth just for a decade can turn the country different in a single decade

no matter whatever you do..poverty tag will always be tagged with you..and yes world top aid recipient tag as well

ghareeb log

Prometheus

you should quit watching indian media.

Anyway you get nothing for free?
but still india is termed as the world 6-7th top aid recipient

you get nothing for free but 1/5th of the total world NGO's works in india to decrease the poverty.but the the population living under poverty is still above 900millions in india

as mentioned in wiki even if India reach USA GDP aka 15trillions it still you will remain a poor country..while for pak a good 7-8% growth just for a decade can turn the country different in a single decade

no matter whatever you do..poverty tag will always be tagged with you..and yes world top aid recipient tag as well

ghareeb log
Is this Indian media???

Last edited by a moderator:
Country flag
India spends close to 3% of it's GDP on defense while Pakistan claims to spend 7-10% but in reality it is
probably over 20% and it still not has given them parity on any level with India the sooner Pakistan realizes
and terrorism is no longer a state policy a lot of progress can be made. But whatever progress made will
in the future go to China since Pakistan has more or less sold their souls to China.

Prometheus

India spends close to 3% of it's GDP on defense while Pakistan claims to spend 7-10% but in reality it is
probably over 20% and it still not has given them parity on any level with India the sooner Pakistan realizes
and terrorism is no longer a state policy a lot of progress can be made. But whatever progress made will
in the future go to China since Pakistan has more or less sold their souls to China.
I think the problem is Pakistan takes Islam too literally, its veiws are overshadowed with islamic concepts of Ummah, Jihad,taquiya etc .... someting that the Pakistani establishment cultivated as a means of unifying a divided nation.They portrayed India and other Kaffirs as a threat and an enemy of Islam... a common enemy against all people living in Pakistan , an external threat that every Pakistani must unite against.

Unfortunately they have gone so far in turning their population into extremists. Now they cannot revert to becoming a normal nation without having serious repercussions. Also they (the establishment and more so ever the army) fear that if the Pakistani people are confronted with the truth , they will see the real enemy that is the Pakistani Jihadist army. So long as the Pak army remains the same ....I seriously see no hopes for Pakistan. Its been a visious cycle, over the years even the Pak establishment had promoted and favored, the most fundamentalist, religious and fanatic army generals, the hawks instead of the doves

Global Defence

New threads

Articles