Pakistan mobilises troops along LoC

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Surprising that folks on a defence forum failing to grasp the nuances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I was watching the program on TimesNow hosted by that Arnab Goswami guy (don't remember the name of the program, though). There was a Paki member on the panel named Peerzada who basically threatened to go to war (lol) if Kashmir is not settled through talks
I watch that program "News Tonight" often and that idiot Peerzada is a Pak Army extremist and has often threatened of wiping off India from the map

Paki extremist Peerzada,Rashid Qureshi, Kasoori etc gets their fame on TimesNow often.See below...

honeybadger

UPA Govt will not go to war, that too when elections are nearby ! War against -----stan means hurting Muslim feelings in India, they would not take that risk for sure !!
Most Indian muslims hate pakistan more than non muslims.... sometimes without any reason.

honeybadger

If they do, it's well and good. I welcome that. However, my experience says otherwise.
I dont think its good to hate pakistan. But they hate anyway.
Its ridiculous to say congress wont go to war with pakistan due to muslim vote. It does matter in other foreign relation (wrt Iran and ME countries) though.

honeybadger

Could you please elaborate it ? Why we shouldn't hate Pakistan ?

Hard to digest this. What makes you think that ?
Why would you hate another country just because we fought some wars with them. Some of the wars were just for resources. They are our opponents not some daemons or shaitans that we conjure up.

About second bit, Indian muslims have no say in pakistan matters, our govt will not threaten to go to war so often if it was so. However Indian muslims have lobbied to have better relation with Iran and even Iraq and other ME countries. Good relation with Iran can certainly give you shia votes.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
NFU is a bull**** policy of the Indian Government. Anyway, as the saying goes Everything is fair in love and war and once we are in a war, who knows, we may use Nukes first.

kseeker

Retired
Why would you hate another country just because we fought some wars with them. Some of the wars were just for resources. They are our opponents not some daemons or shaitans that we conjure up.
If it were only some wars, we wouldn't be bothered so much ! It's the dirty propaganda they are spewing against India which causes hatred. Not just that, Paki sponsored terrorism is disgusting and makes our life uncomfortable. Because of Paki MFs we have to invest in so many things which weren't required if we had a understanding neighbours. Moreover, it's ridiculous even to speak their wrong doings.

About second bit, Indian muslims have no say in pakistan matters, our govt will not threaten to go to war so often if it was so. However Indian muslims have lobbied to have better relation with Iran and even Iraq and other ME countries. Good relation with Iran can certainly give you shia votes.
Good old rhetoric.

honeybadger

If it were only some wars, we wouldn't be bothered so much ! It's the dirty propaganda they are spewing against India which causes hatred. Not just that, Paki sponsored terrorism is disgusting and makes our life uncomfortable. Because of Paki MFs we have to invest in so many things which weren't required if we had a understanding neighbours. Moreover, it's ridiculous even to speak their wrong doings.

Good old rhetoric.
have you ever wondered that it could be you who are fed with propaganda (at least some of it) ... we have sponsored terrorism in other countries, we are no sati savistri ...
There are a lot of pakistanis who love India, and want to be friendly with us, travel to India etc.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Yeah my friends are of the type you mention. But many of the kashmiris that I see shouting and protesting on TV keep saying something else.
Specially when they come with those anti-India banners and Pakistani flags.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
If UPA idiots had any sense they would have ordered a skirmish last week and gained quite a few votes.
This is what indecisivenes, lack of determination and the inconsistency in foreign policy leads to.
Congress may not make votes, but the country still stands to lose.

kseeker

Retired
What experience would that be kseeker?
Well, I studied in an institution which is run by Muslims, wherein we Hindu's were the minorities (10:90 ratio) and I used to stay in the hostel for 4 years. In those 4 years, I had seen the behavior of my Muslim batch mates.Say, out of 100 Muslims, 90 % supported Pakistan and it's actions only for one reason i.e. because of Muslim brotherhood. 8 % were neutral i.e. they neither supported Muslim brotherhood nor they condemned the terrorist activities. there were only 2% who were brave enough to support India openly in front of all other muslims and condemned the wrong doings of Pakistan or anything which was indeed a wrong thing. You know what, those 2% were treated as traitors and even they were named as traitors by others.

There were numerous incidents which I had seen which justified my observations. below are just few examples !

Most of my Muslim batchmates refrained from attending Flag hoisting ceremony during Aug 15 and Jan 26. I confronted few of them asked why didn't they turn up, the answer given by them to me was " We don't believe in Indian Sovereignty " !

There were few occasions, wherein Muslims refused to sing our National anthem saying that, it's against Islam and they don't believe in India or it's govt. They are staying in India just because they don't have any alternative !!

India Vs Pak cricket, everyone knows the intensity ! I still remember, they burnt crackers when Pakistan won the match ! Why? because they are their Muslim brothers.

Those guys always talked about, how Muslims are ill treated in India and gave examples of Kashmiris ! The irony was they couldn't even justify a single fact which they had asserted. They have been blindly supporting Pakistan over Kashmir issue and none of them even knew why Kashmir issue still persists. They were all brainwashed guys who didn't know what to believe or never wanted to believe in the facts.

They simply hated hindus just because they were told to do so...

They even objected my RSS membership ! Don't know what RSS has done to them !

Some brave one's even gave statements that, they will do whatever it takes to convert India into a Muslim country !

They supported Congress just to show that, they hated BJP.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles