Pakistan Militants Attack Quetta Police Academy, Over 50 Killed (24/10/2016)

Indibomber

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37757914

A major security operation is under way after armed militants attacked a police training college in Pakistan's western city of Quetta, officials say.

At least 20 people, including police recruits, were injured after the attackers entered the building and began firing, media reports say.

The officials believe at least five militants stormed the college.

Pakistani troops - backed by Frontier Corps - are taking part in the security operation.

The attackers are believed to have entered the college through the front gate late on Monday before storming the college's hostel.

Hundreds of police recruits are believed to be in the building.

Gunfire and explosions could be heard later on, local media reports say.

"Our security forces have the capability to combat such attacks and threats," Balochistan's Home Minister Mir Sarfaraz Ahmed Bugti was quoted as saying by Pakistan's Dawn newspaper.

No group has so far claimed responsibility for Monday's attack.

In August, 88 people were killed in separate bomb attacks targeting a hospital and lawyers in Quetta.

The Pakistani military has been conducting military operations against militants in volatile tribal areas near the Afghan border.

lupgain

Country flag
Somehow this was expected, as the momentum of Balochistan was dying down..

Good Job !!! Doval Sahab.. or false flag by Nawaz to stop Imran from entering Islamabad

Last edited:

Indibomber

I dont think India is involved in this one. This attack seems to be organized on behest of Raheel Sharif. This attack would strengthen his lobby and get him extension. Indian wanted Jaheel's term to end ASAP.
India gains nothing from this attack. This would infact help Pakistan's narrative that it is victim of terrorism.

lupgain

Country flag
I dont think India is involved in this one. This attack seems to be organized on behest of Raheel Sharif. This attack would strengthen his lobby and get him extension. Indian wanted Jaheel's term to end ASAP.
Can't deny this angle either, Paki generals are biggest liars and bastards

SANITY

India gains nothing from this attack. This would infact help Pakistan's narrative that it is victim of terrorism.
Imran has been giving hints of seeking military interventions for quiet sometimes. Nawaz seems to have gained some loyal supporters, military wouldn't want to lose its grip on civillian government. Reading the comments of PTI's supporter, they are often accusing Nawaz of defaming military.

Military operation concluded.

I sense a staged attack and operation.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
| 38 killed, 117 Injured, 4 "Terrorists" Killed۔
I guess we should ask them, if they were terrorists or militants...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Death toll over 50 now according to MS of Sheikh Zaid hospital ,over 100 injured.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Before the casualty numbers came out, some pakis on teetar were gloating that IA took three days to finish URI op and their guys cleared 90% of the area without casualties. I was like :doh:.

I guess we can assume, Pakis won't be using that argument anymore for now.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Sources said that the attackers, including a 12-year-old boy, were Afghan Uzbeks and were wearing suicide jackets. Two of the terrorists blew themselves up while the third was killed by security forces.
Bloody hell, one of them was a twelve year old.. Porkis getting swatted like flies by children

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Before the casualty numbers came out, some pakis on teetar were gloating that IA took three days to finish URI op and their guys cleared 90% of the area without casualties. I was like :doh:.

I guess we can assume, Pakis won't be using that argument anymore for now.
Uri attack took six hours, the Pampore encounter took three days in which the Army chose to bring in heavy firepower and kill the terrorists without storming the building and succeeded without a single casualty. 60 pigs got sent to hell by two militants and a 12 year old kid. No comparison at all, they are incompetent as heck.

mayfair

This incident also underscores the fundamental difference between Indian and Baki approaches to CI ops.

We have been honed by years of dealing with terrorists in different forms, we have been burnt along the way and have imbibed the lessons, so our approaches are largely, pardon me for using the word- surgical, clinical and aimed at minimising civilian casualties.

Bakis are new to this game, they were so accustomed to being terrorists themselves that regular doses of their own medicine came as a rude and unexpected surprise. In effect, it's the uniformed jihadi fighting un-uniformed jihadi, they both know only one way to fight- go in with a bang, raise hell and destroy everything in sight as the first and only alternative, not as the last one. If terrorists are hiding in a room or a building, Baki solution is to blow the building-na rahega room, na rahega jihadi. Nevermind that there maybe dozens of innocents trapped in there- collateral damages are waved off as shaheed.

You see the same pattern with ISIS, with jihadi piglets who pissed their pants when ghataks charged at them and one even blew himself up.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Chutiya fighter is posting myn & @bornborus post from Quetta blast & I am loving the burn hope more pigs die inshallha, mashallha,Alhamdulillah...subhanallha:balleballe::biggrin2:
Hahaha subhanallah i think fighter is rizwan, he is browsing the forum now

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I don't think it is nawaz, vengeance for Uri is complete, well done mr doval

Global Defence

Articles