Pakistan Might buy Mi-26 and other Military equipments from Russia

suny6611

Country flag
just think @ Blackwater.....................what if chinese eng to reverse engg pakis.......................

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am a bit perplexed that Pakistan is squandering its finances when there are more urgent need to refurbish the electricity, water and railway infrastructure.

If Pakistan neglects its people for non productive assets, then the Govt there might have to bite the dust the same manner as to what happened in India where the people were forgotten for faltu issues.

Blackwater

I am a bit perplexed that Pakistan is squandering its finances when there are more urgent need to refurbish the electricity, water and railway infrastructure.

If Pakistan neglects its people for non productive assets, then the Govt there might have to bite the dust the same manner as to what happened in India where the people were forgotten for faltu issues.
I think pak is different country , where army requirements are supreme . People have accepted the fact that only welfare in that country is army not people. After all they are the one who are sisa palai dewaar between them and kufur India

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag

sir , do you forget pakis have special capability to live by eating grass

Neo

We can't afford to neglect our countries defense. Our military budget is small, $5,7 billion and we spend it very wisely.

Energy crisis will be solved within 2 years but looming water crisis is a bigger callenge indeed.

Neo

We can't afford to neglect our countries defense. Our military budget is small, $5,7 billion and we spend it very wisely.

Energy crisis will be solved within 2 years but looming water crisis is a bigger callenge indeed.

Blackwater

come out of dreams. ur home minister khawaja asif said bizlee problem will not be solved before 2018

kabhi apna pak TV dekh liya karo,haaa bhai bollywood se furset mile to na:lol::lol::wave:

Neo

Energy shortfall is 2100 MW or equal to six.hours of loadshedding per day. If it can be reduced to 2 hours per day we can live with it.

We are investing heavily in the sector.

ladder

Country flag

Common Mr. we know what is your military budget.

1. Your military pension aren't covered under military budget and but is under civilian budget and probably is around 0.8 to 1.0 billion USD.

2. All your major military purchases are extra budgetary allocation, the recent F-16 from Jordan is also example of such.

3. Your defense R&D ( if at all you have) are also not covered under military budget.

==============================

Show the statistics to some western expert who would believe. All this fact were presented in national assembly a week ago. But if you search this forum, we had posted about it last year.

No need to do grand standing here.

About power situation, I would reply later.

Neo

Common Mr. we know what is your military budget.

1. Your military pension aren't covered under military budget and but is under civilian budget and probably is around 0.8 to 1.0 billion USD.

2. All your major military purchases are extra budgetary allocation, the recent F-16 from Jordan is also example of such.

3. Your defense R&D ( if at all you have) are also not covered under military budget.

==============================

Show the statistics to some western expert who would believe. All this fact were presented in national assembly a week ago. But if you search this forum, we had posted about it last year.

No need to do grand standing here.

About power situation, I would reply later.
Many countries.don't include pensions of retired military staff in defence budget, nothing wrong with it.

Allocated defence budget is Rs570 billion or $5.7 billion, published recently.

Black projects are and finances are never revealee ny any country nor the budget for intelligence agencies.

Sea Eagle

Sad thing is America and other Nato countries will stop giving bheek too after withdrawal of their forces...

Neo

Sad thing is America and other Nato countries will stop giving bheek too after withdrawal of their forces...
Only an Indian would call it bheek, I can't blame you for your mentality.

Btw, India too is still recieving what you call bheek.
In fact she recieved more.socalled bheek between 2008-2012 than Pakistan.

lupgain

Country flag
Hahaha there is alot of diffrence btw iaf and paf .
I agree where Pakistan doles on world charity and wants to ask US for its left back armory in Afghanistan and india buys with dignity or make it

Blackwater

Energy shortfall is 2100 MW or equal to six.hours of loadshedding per day. If it can be reduced to 2 hours per day we can live with it.

We are investing heavily in the sector.
ur pak media says 14 to 16 hours in urban and 20 hours in rural areas.

6 hours u must be telling of clifton karachi and model town lahore..

Neo

ur pak media says 14 to 16 hours in urban and 20 hours in rural areas.

6 hours u must be telling of clifton karachi and model town lahore..
You will only believe what you want to believe.
PM's orders affective from May 7th are.to reduce loadshedding to 6 hours in urban and 7 hours to rural areas.

ladder

Country flag
Many countries.don't include pensions of retired military staff in defence budget, nothing wrong with it.

Allocated defence budget is Rs570 billion or $5.7 billion, published recently.

Black projects are and finances are never revealee ny any country nor the budget for intelligence agencies.
If you want to compare military budgets, then there should be homogeneity.

There are some standards on what should be the components of a defense budget. But, without going into details ( or arguing with you on it) when comparing budgets your base should be the same.

Your legislators are wrong in comparing your so called defense budget with India who include the defense pensions, DRDO budget and don't fund purchases outside it.

You can't say you spend 5.7 when you fund projects like Jordanian F-16 outside it. It was not black project.

Neither is all your projects of Missiles, APC, Rifles Hand Guns are black projects. Or your POF is a black project. Nothing of the above is included.

But, you very well compare with India who includes this.

So, therefore I said keep your grand standing with you. Cause when you calculate defense budget as a percentage of GDP you take 5.7 Billon USD which excludes the above mentioned facts but for India you calculate 37 Billion USD which includes the above parameters.

Madrassa maths anyone?

Neo

If you want to compare military budgets, then there should be homogeneity.

There are some standards on what should be the components of a defense budget. But, without going into details ( or arguing with you on it) when comparing budgets your base should be the same.

Your legislators are wrong in comparing your so called defense budget with India who include the defense pensions, DRDO budget and don't fund purchases outside it.

You can't say you spend 5.7 when you fund projects like Jordanian F-16 outside it. It was not black project.

Neither is all your projects of Missiles, APC, Rifles Hand Guns are black projects. Or your POF is a black project. Nothing of the above is included.

But, you very well compare with India who includes this.

So, therefore I said keep your grand standing with you. Cause when you calculate defense budget as a percentage of GDP you take 5.7 Billon USD which excludes the above mentioned facts but for India you calculate 37 Billion USD which includes the above parameters.

Madrassa maths anyone?
And why are we.comparing.our defense budget with.India, what did I.mis.here?

ladder

Country flag
And why are we.comparing.our defense budget with.India, what did I.mis.here?
Ask your legislators the question and not me dear, who did so in the NA.

Btw, you didn't respond whether F-16 from Jordan was a black project to have been financed outside defense budget?

=====================

To sum up your military budget is small at $5.7 billion but your defense spending is quite large which far exceeds $ 5.7 billion. Which strains your $ 210 billion economy.

Now, your so called security experts are drumming for more, good luck with it.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles