Pakistan lashes out at Modi, calls his statement irresponsible

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
If you dare than come and get him
Wait till MODI comes to the office. He shall show no mercy on terrorists in your country who are trying to bring down INDIA. YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE HAS COME TRUE AND COUNT THE DAYS OF CROSS BORDER TERRORISM BY YOUR ISI......

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
There is growing mistrust between the Army and Nawaz and I am sure he won't last long. Army wants to eliminate militancy, insurgency and lawless situation in Karachi but Nawaz has no clear anti terrorism agenda. Instead he is selling the country to Arab terrorists. Army will not allow it.

We know BJP is being jingoistic and will not be able to deliver the promised economic wirkshafts
wunder if she goes to an expensive war with Pakistan. No one in Pakistan is affraid of Modi.
Wonder how you people are talking about INDIA and the next government and how it will function, when you are not even able to get a sand sample from POKHRAN, which you are trying for 16 years now. This shows the credibility of your intelligence quotient. Very bad and feel sad for you.

"EMPTY VESSELS MAKE MORE NOISE"... you in pakistan think that you can take INDIAN ARMY all alone. Well remember this, NARENDRA MODI IS THE PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA AND DON'T PLAY GAMES NOR TRY TO ANNOY HIM TOO MUCH.....

Neo

Wonder how you people are talking about INDIA and the next government and how it will function, when you are not even able to get a sand sample from POKHRAN, which you are trying for 16 years now. This shows the credibility of your intelligence quotient. Very bad and feel sad for you.

"EMPTY VESSELS MAKE MORE NOISE"... you in pakistan think that you can take INDIAN ARMY all alone. Well remember this, NARENDRA MODI IS THE PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA AND DON'T PLAY GAMES NOR TRY TO ANNOY HIM TOO MUCH.....
Nobody can equal your divine IQ!
Btw you forgot to mention Polio.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
And you assume I live in Pakistan? :lol:
I know you are not living pakistan cause there is 18 hours load shedding and you would have been unable to use your pc
and if you would have been living in pakistan , I am sure you would have been in a search of water resource instead of being here at dfi

Neo

You are dumber than I thought, not worth replying.

praneet.bajpaie

i as a real muslim of islamic republic of pakistan pray to allah to make modi as pm
and also that he is not able to harm any muslim in india
What I don't understand is the muslims in Pakistan are in such a sorry a** sh**ty state, even then Pakis are much more worried about the muslims in India.

Mr Fouji, can you tell me all the Hindus in Pakistan want to migrate to India but not a single Muslim wants to go to Pakiland. Why is that?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Bhai jaan, first know about me, then talk. I am not the one who is a complete hater. I believe in oneness. In fact we in INDIA are opposed to ISI and not the people of pakistan. Try to understand HINDUS first and then pass comments.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Know one thing if INDIA wants, there will be no pakistan in the map. Never dare to blackmail us using your nuclear duds. You are no match for INDIA. It is the good willing heart of INDIA that pakistan is still surviving in this world. We want pakistan to develop. That is why INDIA is quiet on your mischievous behavior along the border and also cross border terrorism. But don't take this for weakness and for granted. There is a limit for everything except LOVE.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
There is growing mistrust between the Army and Nawaz and I am sure he won't last long. Army wants to eliminate militancy, insurgency and lawless situation in Karachi but Nawaz has no clear anti terrorism agenda. Instead he is selling the country to Arab terrorists. Army will not allow it.

We know BJP is being jingoistic and will not be able to deliver the promised economic wirkshafts
wunder if she goes to an expensive war with Pakistan. No one in Pakistan is affraid of Modi.
Fear should only be reserved for nut-jobs who possess the power to inflict serious harm and Modi is anything but a nut job. Pakistanis have a lot to fear, but all those threats are intrinsic.
I can think of only one realistic scenario where Modi will be truly compelled to inflict harm upon Pakistan. That is, he first succeeds in turning India's economy around and is then faced with a terrorist attack emanating from Pakistan. However as I said earlier, as long as the Pakistani establishment makes sure the violence does not spill beyond its borders I do not foresee a serious conflict.
I have not kept up with the internal dynamics of Pakistan so I don't know how things will shape up. If Sharif is dislodged by the Army (even if it's over a supposed disagreement on how to tackle terrorism) I think it will be a major setback for Pakistan. This is digressing, but IMO eventually for Pakistan it will come down to a clash of civilizations- between those who want to adopt some bizarre religious identity and those who want to keep religion out of governance (sadly I don't think there's any middle ground).

Reactions: Neo

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@Energon @Neo

The security policies are discussed in various committees and are formed after taking everyone onboard.
BJP will continue with UPA-2's security policies.

Last edited by a moderator:

prohumanity

Country flag
Paki produced terrorists are going to bite dust when 2.4 billion hands of Indians will crush them and their sponsors with their bare hands.
The game for Paki is over and sneaking terrorists in India and using terrorists as foreign policy /proxy warriors will not work anymore. Its time for Paki military to get civilized and stop breeding terrorism...time for sanity has come.
Continue old terrorism sponsoring policy will lead Paki citizens hungry and thirsty once all river waters are blocked by India and only, re-opened when Paki stops sponsoring terrorism.

fouji

What I don't understand is the muslims in Pakistan are in such a sorry a** sh**ty state, even then Pakis are much more worried about the muslims in India.

Mr Fouji, can you tell me all the Hindus in Pakistan want to migrate to India but not a single Muslim wants to go to Pakiland. Why is that?
i think they are too happy india thats why we saw pakistani flag at assam

praneet.bajpaie

i think they are too happy india thats why we saw pakistani flag at assam
Link please? Even if true, which I don't believe it is, they can always go to the Land of the Pure, especially created for cretins like them.

Glint

Country flag
I would rather wait and see what happens when Modi comes to power other then getting into unnecessary arguments about who's better.

AmanisAsha

I would only think what will happen to Indian Muslims. We Indian Muslims are not threatened by outsiders but with people within our Country people like Modi,Gadkari,Advani..etc..I just hope to meet my relatives staying in Pakistan henceforth..

ladder

Country flag
I would only think what will happen to Indian Muslims. We Indian Muslims are not threatened by outsiders but with people within our Country people like Modi,Gadkari,Advani..etc..I just hope to meet my relatives staying in Pakistan henceforth..
Don't hide behind false flag. If you have constructive comment, do share here or it will not be long before you turn baby pink.

Voldemort

Country flag
Don't hide behind false flag. If you have constructive comment, do share here or it will not be long before you turn baby pink.
I think that false flag is enough to turn him pink.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
If your relatives are in Pakistan should Indian constitution provide them guarantees of their safety ... what utter nonsense. Think of yourself and do demand safety for yourself as provided for in the constitution.

May I take you back in history ... When Turk Muslims started invading India their first victims were Indian Muslims ?
Delhi Sultanate in Delhi was destroyed by Muslims - not Hindus..

Moguls first objective and targets were Muslim rulers ..... besides Hindus..

We Hindus or Muslims even today face threats from Foreigners like Pakistanis alike and in equal measures.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles