Pakistan JIT says Pathankot attack was drama staged by India to malign Islamabad: Report

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
It's clear that this diplomatic drama has been dictated to the BJP drom their bosses in Washington. I've stopped taking this seriously now. All the pappi-jhappi, mango and saree exchanges are not going to elicit any positive response. The only legitimate discussion we can have about Pakistan is when we are talking about its disintegration, everything else is subterfuge.

They asked for our votes, they said things will change if they came to power, we trusted them and gave our vote, if things don't change, the voters will change the government. That's all we can do.

Only BJP knows what they are up to.

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Who is a JIT if Pakistan is only one involve in it ?
Well said, all the details are blurry now. Is it a joint investigation team of Pakistan and India? if so they how come all of them are Pakistnais? or is it that the visiting team is a part of the larger JIT which includes Indian investigators who will travel to Pakistan? but news reports are saying that Pakistan has denied even the possibility of letting any Indian agency stepping foot on Pakistani soil. So the Pakistani part of the JIT got to come here and eat free chai, samosa but we can't go there to eat their chai, samosa? Basically we got punked, again.

Or probably JIT means Jihadis Indulging in Taquiyya.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well said, all the details are blurry now. Is it a joint investigation team of Pakistan and India? if so they how come all of them are Pakistnais? or is it that the visiting team is a part of the larger JIT which includes Indian investigators who will travel to Pakistan? but news reports are saying that Pakistan has denied even the possibility of letting any Indian agency stepping foot on Pakistani soil. So the Pakistani part of the JIT got to come here and eat free chai, samosa but we can't go there to eat their chai, samosa? Basically we got punked, again.

Or probably JIT means Jihadis Indulging in Taquiyya.
Don't forget, they probably bumped off that NIA guy too?

abingdonboy

Country flag
Who is a JIT if Pakistan is only one involve in it ?
Orginally it was to be called SIT- Special Investigation Team, later it became the JIT. And by Joint I think they meant because there were multiple Paki agencies in the team- ISI,IB and whoever else. It was never meant to be a joint Indo-Pak investigation team.

abingdonboy

Country flag
It's clear that this diplomatic drama has been dictated to the BJP drom their bosses in Washington. I've stopped taking this seriously now. All the pappi-jhappi, mango and saree exchanges are not going to elicit any positive response. The only legitimate discussion we can have about Pakistan is when we are talking about its disintegration, everything else is subterfuge.

They asked for our votes, they said things will change if they came to power, we trusted them and gave our vote, if things don't change, the voters will change the government. That's all we can do.

Only BJP knows what they are up to.
Nailed it. I guess we were naive for thinking this bunch of politicians would be any different from the losers they were replacing.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Don't forget, they probably bumped off that NIA guy too?
It's hard to forget because there's hardly any positive development that has happened which further's India's agenda. It has all been downhill since the day we were struck in Pathankot. We've been playing the game by the enemy's rules since then.

Remember this?

Immanuel

Country flag
We shouldn't be taking these stories seriously, its clear they admitted the pigs came from their country. The Govt. should get out of the business of theatrics, all this joint investigation crap nothing but drama.

We need to quickly abandon moratorium on testing and set off a few thermo nukes at Pokhran. There is only one way to deal with anyone in the world and that is from strength. Let's see who is still our real friend after such a step. We also need to abandon no first use policy, we need to hint at our real nuke production rate which is well over 300 nukes by now.

All else that happens vis a vis Pak is just white noise, not worth our time and effort.

abingdonboy

Country flag
We shouldn't be taking these stories seriously, its clear they admitted the pigs came from their country. The Govt. should get out of the business of theatrics, all this joint investigation crap nothing but drama..
It's not about taking them seriously or not, everyone knows (including the Pakis) that those terrorists came from their side. The point is that despite all the BS this GoI has said about this being a new chapter in Indo-Pak relations and how much they have self-flagtlated for taking this "historic, bold and unprecedented" step they have been exposed by the Pakis OH SO PREDICTABLY. The point is how USELESS this govt is proving to be vis a vis Pakistan, not only are they absorbing the blows with no cost imposed but now they are allowing the Pakis onto Indian soil to carry out their own investigations? I mean this is a new low in Indian impotency.

For all the $hit the previous GoI got and MMS specifically for being "weak" on Pakistan, this cr@p didn't even occur under them/him and you are expecting this GoI to have the b@lls to carry out nuclear tests?? I would laugh at this joke but I'm too pi$$ed.

What was touted as a "strong man" government has turned out to be one of the weakest and most pathetic in Indian history. They have not only disgraced their nation, spat on the graves of those who laid down their lives fighting these terrorists but they have given Pakistan ASSISTANCE in covering up their crime.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
It's hard to forget because there's hardly any positive development that has happened which further's India's agenda. It has all been downhill since the day we were struck in Pathankot. We've been playing the game by the enemy's rules since then.

Remember this?

What in your opinion is the reason, after making these kind of statements, he doesn't want to act in line with his words?

abingdonboy

Country flag
What in your opinion is the reason, after making these kind of statements, he doesn't want to act in line with his words?
Typical politicans- say whatever they feel they need to to get in office, once their they do as they please and succumb to whatever compulsions that may exist.

Remember Obama's "Change" mantra? What became of that?

abingdonboy

Country flag
Modi will not bash. Can you bet me on this?
My challenge.
Plz stop blame us then.
Lol, you clowns accepted months ago that these were 100% your actions. This JIT nonsense is just another "f*ck you" to India and Modi but the Indian side is too busy playing nice with the US to care.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
I have no inkling of what's going on. Some people think this is some sort of Chanakyan move, but I am unable to connect the dots. On one side he leaves no stone unturned to bash Pakistan on international forums, so we can't accuse him of completely sidelining his manifesto, but on the other hand he is making unprecedented friendly gestures towards Pakistan, which are beyond me. Maybe he wants to lure the money men of Pakistan to plug into India's economy while isolating the security establishment, but I am not seeing a lot of isolation.

As far as I am concerned, the breakup of Pakistan will give severe acidity to all the Indophobic Democrats who have fed and fattened their baby, Pakistan, over the years, to use them as a whip to punish India. We should settle for no less than total disintegration.

I covertly think our covert member @Screambowl can covertly explain it better. He covertly understands how to explain these complicated covert things. If something doesn't make sense then sprinkle the word 'covert' generously over the entire paragraph like sprinkling sugar icing on a badly cooked cake and it covertly starts making covert sense. @Razor do you covertly understand what's going on covertly?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
more likely another jumla

RIP 30 chara..
And you guys remain silent on every achievement.
To all people hearted by this problem here, did anybody took care of new Stand Up India program launched today or posted or discussed about that?
No. :eek:
I will have to post about it tonight.
Guys, there must be a thread for exposing pakis actually.
Running government isn't easy like you guys think. May it be INC or BJP.
Modi will not bash. Can you bet me on this?
My challenge.
image (1).jpg

But can't say if you guys couldn't get the attack. :biggrin2:
Or you are so shameless that you can't understand what's bashing.
If you use to hear Indian Leaders, they do indirect attack without taking names. Everybody gets it except pakis.
They think of some superiority complex meanwhile Chinese laugh at their backs. :pound:
Plz stop blame us then.
We didn't blame you.
Your terrorists themselves challenged us for Pathankots. :lol:
'http://m.timesofindia.com/world/pak...yle-attacks-on-India/articleshow/50846657.cms

And as we aren't stupid enough to be caught in same absurdity again.
Muzzies are now being killed like animals on Kashmir border.

Not posting that link because from an anti India site. :biggrin2:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I have no inkling of what's going on. Some people think this is some sort of Chanakyan move, but I am unable to connect the dots. On one side he leaves no stone unturned to bash Pakistan on international forums, so we can't accuse him of completely sidelining his manifesto, but on the other hand he is making unprecedented friendly gestures towards Pakistan, which are beyond me. Maybe he wants to lure the money men of Pakistan to plug into India's economy while isolating the security establishment, but I am not seeing a lot of isolation.

As far as I am concerned, the breakup of Pakistan will give severe acidity to all the Indophobic Democrats who have fed and fattened their baby, Pakistan, over the years, to use them as a whip to punish India. We should settle for no less than total disintegration.

I covertly think our covert member @Screambowl can covertly explain it better. He covertly understands how to explain these complicated covert things. If something doesn't make sense then sprinkle the word 'covert' generously over the entire paragraph like sprinkling sugar icing on a badly cooked cake and it covertly starts making covert sense. @Razor do you covertly understand what's going on covertly?
Nothing covert is going on. And India stopped all covert activities (eye for an eye) in 1996-97. Why, I am not aware of this.

The most suitable explanation is, you have already produced. The economy of Pakistan should be shifted to a few people who can work on orders from PMO.

ISI is bankrupt and generates fund from Saudi, US, China and Gulf and from other religious organisations around the world. Modi is may be trying to divert these funds or stop their movements.

No fund no operations.

But the problem is, ISI is not some sitting duck. They resort to killings, threatening and all sort of criminal activities if their golden egg laying hen is sabotaged. They will activate D-gang type modules

When they can send Ishrat jehan and Gang to remove BJP leaders, then they can do anything. So India should not think that by stopping their funds they will stop them functioning. India need the old CIT-X type teams .

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Nothing covert is going on. And India stopped all covert activities (eye for an eye) in 1996-97. Why, I am not aware of this.

The most suitable explanation is, you have already produced. The economy of Pakistan should be shifted to a few people who can work on orders from PMO.

ISI is bankrupt and generates fund from Saudi, US, China and Gulf and from other religious organisations around the world. Modi is may be trying to divert these funds or stop their movements.

No fund no operations.

But the problem is, ISI is not some sitting duck. They resort to killings, threatening and all sort of criminal activities if their golden egg laying hen is sabotaged. They will activate D-gang type modules

When they can send Ishrat jehan and Gang to remove BJP leaders, then they can do anything. So India should not think that by stopping their funds they will stop them functioning. India need the old CIT-X type teams .
ISI are not bankrupt, they are getting money from the newly formed Sunni alliance lead by Turkey and Saudi. Plus intel co operation from countries who are close to it.

Because of CPEC China is also establishing close relations with Pakistan.

They are on up swing. Their game plan is to put their home in condition and then fight India. Soon they will become aggressive once the partnership of new alliance matures.

Saudi intel, armed forces have large pakistani presence also most of the gulf states look towards pakistan when it comes to training and armed forces related issues.

The arrest of Indian and presenting him as a guy coming from Iran and then putting pressure on Iran when Rouhani is visiting should ring the bell about the alliance that is forming.

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
ISI are not bankrupt, they are getting money from the newly formed Sunni alliance lead by Turkey and Saudi. Plus intel co operation from countries who are close to it.

Because of CPEC China is also establishing close relations with Pakistan.

They are on up swing. Their game plan is to put their home in condition and then fight India. Soon they will become aggressive once the partnership of new alliance matures.

Saudi intel, armed forces have large pakistani presence also most of the gulf states look towards pakistan when it comes to training and armed forces related issues.

The arrest of Indian and presenting him as a guy coming from Iran and then putting pressure on Iran when Rouhani is visiting should ring the bell about the alliance that is forming.

They have been trying to create Bagdad Pact type allies past 30 years. Turkey, KSA, Iran, China and Russia nexus. And Fool USA like they did before.

I am not aware if ISI is very rich but if this becomes a reality they will have a very good budget for their anti India operations. This is for sure. Because, for them 1st comes containing India and then the rest.

This is why Modi is travelling to Saudi Arab!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles