Country flag
1948 we got More then 70% Kashmir
You won 33% Kashmir intellegent person.
In 1965 we captured double the land you did
Do you learn mathematics?
Captured by India: 1840 km²
Captured by Pakistan: 540km²
and tore your forces in pieces
That's why you lost more tanks, and manpower than us.
Everybody knows who tore whom.
In 1971 as Muslims helped you all was done by Muslims I think there is nothing for you to take credit it wasn't a war it was revolt
I don't think Muslims were commanding our Navy, bombing Dhaka with our fighters or even fighting with our soldiers. They paralelly revolted against you (till when we had got the conventional war)
1999 your forces were unknown about capture of kargil some locals told your army you can images locals were more awear then your forces

Sent from my S1 using Tapatalk
But was target achieved?
No
You went back barehands again. :taunt:

thenextdoor26

70%???? Are you dumb or are you dumb? Prove it. Any source? No ISPR please. And tearing our forces is one thing that you can only dream of. That's why your war strategy revolves around nukes. 1971 is the biggest ever slap you people had.

91,000 of your population have changed their genders that time. In any border areas local people are assets for the security forces. Even China does that. And BTW, we got info from the firm that provided show and mountain gear for our forces.

And one question and its answer for you.

> What do you call people who marinate in denial?

Ans: Al-baks.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
Yes off course 70% go to map and compare one side gilgit and azad Kashmir and on other side jummu kashmir
I will advice you to take care of your ladakah form China

thenextdoor26

see dude...
we all know your economy and we know what is your calibre.

You should be ashamed of yourself, that we Indians are accepting what we lack in. On a thread strictly for Pakis.

Any how Malir is not better than Dharavi. But for you it's Khuda ki dein lol.
I think you should be ashamed of your self you can't even give Pakistani family a room to stay where as we each year host thousands of Sikhs

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Yes off course 70% go to map and compare one side gilgit and azad Kashmir and on other side jummu kashmir

See the reply by Index techstyle, he provided you the numbers. And please save your advice. We hadn't stooped to that low to have an advice from you.

I advice you to save your culture from the forthcoming cultural change by Chinese. Get ready to be a Marxist republic. Get ready to have cantonese and mandarin names to be prefixed to your names.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

I have seen the map.
:doh: it's 70%?
46%(Almost half) is owned by India.
Rest of half is divided between pakis and chinkies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I think you should be ashamed of your self you can't even give Pakistani family a room to stay where as we each year host thousands of Sikhs

why should we give rooms to them? You should subsidise their travel if you have money like we do it for Haj travellers.. or sikh pilgrims to Nanka sahib.
Don't talk shit with us now.. bhikari kahin ka

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
this is the reality of mumbai from Inside.. those blue NDMC rain covers looks liek some third class poor shops.

No matter how good create cities, we Indian will make it slum!!

While your point maybe right, the pic is wrong. Zoom in and check, they are not slums but tarps they put out during monsoon season.

However Mumbai is the only city where affordable housing projects are progressing well, irrespective of which ever government rules.

As far as Mumbai is concerned, all the people living in those Chawla are holding out for the right price. Except for Hi profile areas like Pali Hill and Colaba, rest of Mumbai was built by converting these Chawls into commercial building.

I was there for some months at a stretch in Mumbai recently, I saw a slum area being coveted into affordable project within a matter of 6 months. BMC was building 12 storey affordable housing project. Even in 2008 you would have seen affordable housing project competed in mankhurd area.

Point is don't be so dismissive, but yes complaint can be they are not happening at a fast pace. But there are Mafia and political reasons for them, not lack of will.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
While your point maybe right, the pic is wrong. Zoom in and check, they are not slums but tarps they put out during monsoon season.

However Mumbai is the only city where affordable housing projects are progressing well, irrespective of which ever government rules.

As far as Mumbai is concerned, all the people living in those Chawla are holding out for the right price. Except for Hi profile areas like Pali Hill and Colaba, rest of Mumbai was built by converting these Chawls into commercial building.

I was there for some months at a stretch in Mumbai recently, I saw a slum area being coveted into affordable project within a matter of 6 months. BMC was building 12 storey affordable housing project. Even in 2008 you would have seen affordable housing project competed in mankhurd area.

Point is don't be so dismissive, but yes complaint can be they are not happening at a fast pace. But there are Mafia and political reasons for them, not lack of will.

high profile people living in colaba

and this is Colaba and their residence. These idiots for sure must be millionaire but will not do water proof paint and renovate their walls, secondly look at the AC's :hail:

Pali hill area ... if this is the posh then God save green cities

this is the most Posh area in Mumbai ..

Last edited:

Brood Father

Country flag
Self delete ....duplicate post ,...................

Last edited:

Brood Father

Country flag

Abe o akal ke dushman ....tumahara aadha Pakistan to humare yahan bheekh maangne aata hai ...fir change vo wasim akram ho ya Ali Zafar ...adnan sami ko to humne citizenship bhee dedi....
Tumahare yahan to medical facilities bhee zero hain ....saalon humare yahan hee apna ilaz karane aate ho ...
To beta pehle jaa ke apna mulk sudhaar ..uske baad India kee baat karna ...ok

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
high profile people living in colaba

and this is Colaba and their residence. These idiots for sure must be millionaire but will not do water proof paint and renovate their walls, secondly look at the AC's :hail:

Bhai saab, check out the real estate prices in that area. those apartments that you see were probably bought for less than 1 lakh whenever they were bought. when they sell, they will be getting no less than 2 crores minimum each. Their property itself is their asset, not necessarily cash rich. I know of a colleague who had a 1 room apartment in dadar area which was bought for less than 40k in 70's and was sold for 45 lakhs in 2007. Mumbai is always a interesting place, you get to hear such stories.

i suggest we stop derailing this thread any further.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bhai saab, check out the real estate prices in that area. those apartments that you see were probably bought for less than 1 lakh whenever they were bought. when they sell, they will be getting no less than 2 crores minimum each. Their property itself is their asset, not necessarily cash rich. I know of a colleague who had a 1 room apartment in dadar area which was bought for less than 40k in 70's and was sold for 45 lakhs in 2007. Mumbai is always a interesting place, you get to hear such stories.

i suggest we stop derailing this thread any further.

I know but people there will not spend money one penny out to beautify the area. You will find 100 of eye sores on the street alone!! That's my problem..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I know but people there will not spend money one penny out to beautify the area. You will find 100 of eye sores on the street alone!! That's my problem..
I agree, on this point.

but on the other side, if you have a chance go to chembur east area. the whole area if full of redeveloped apartment complexes. all of them in last 5-10 years. Three bedroom flat in that suburb is 1.2 crores. old 3/4 storey chawl type buildings were pulled down and 10 storey apartment complexes were built in its place, original owner gets a very large apartment+cash and builder gets the rest of floors to sell.

Hope is not lost, everyone is waiting for the right price to be proposed by the builders.

This is my last post on this topic.

Kyubi

Country flag
I dont know whether the esteemed gentlemen have noticed .. the Guy who started the thread is not in the picture and the topic has derailed ... another important thing is that he has created a situation where there are internal argument among guys from the same side and he is happily watching as to how silly we all r...

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Bullshit, Sikhs from Peshwar came as refugee over the years and thousands of other Paki Muhajir regularly comes to meet their Musalman relatives, Pakis also fake Polio certificate for Indian visa.

And also for Jiyarat of Terrorist Peer Baba - Ahmad Sarhindi in Punjab.

That was Mumbai, Karma bhoomi of Kasab.

Last time Pakis came they killed 150 ~ Indians in Mumbai so obviously they are suspicious of you Paki's.

Don't forget it was a Paki Terrorists Hadley who Reeced Mumbai for Jesh.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I dont know whether the esteemed gentlemen have noticed .. the Guy who started the thread is not in the picture and the topic has derailed ... another important thing is that he has created a situation where there are internal argument among guys from the same side and he is happily watching as to how silly we all r...
We are highly NOT interested in ISPR videos. They gather some models and give them uniforms and shoot them near f-16s in bheek.

It is good to discuss something else and whatever we are discussing everything is definitely moving over his head.

Kyubi

Country flag
We are highly NOT interested in ISPR videos. They gather some models and give them uniforms and shoot them near f-16s in bheek.

It is good to discuss something else and whatever we are discussing everything is definitely moving over his head.
Discussion is welcomed , but a different thread would be a better option. One may not be interested in ISPR but it would be interesting to see how one counters it ... That might be the way forward for this thread.
With respect to the person starting this thread, I still hold the idea that he must be enjoying this Internal bashing that's going on ..
The discussion on the state of our real estate and infrastructure/ urban planning can be discussed with a separate thread ..

Again the above are my humble suggestions

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles