Pakistan is the Origin Of Hate SMS against northeast people: Govt

p2prada

Re: Pakisthan is the Origin Of Hate SMS against northeast people: Govt

Pakistan have got another medium to spread terrorism in India. I think we should ban all an authorized websites from Pakistan origin as well all Indian websites should start demanding identity proof like PAN card or other thing for Pakistani people before allowing any upload from that country.
Naturally. If Pak channels can be banned, why not Pak websites too.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Pakisthan is the Origin Of Hate SMS against northeast people: Govt

That Pakistan is based in India !

It seems pressure of Indian Islamic organizations worked ! It would be easier to face the media and critics once "Pakistani Hand" is declared.
Congress to Islamic radicals " do whatever you want, we are here to keep you clean/ lick your ass so you wont stink and nobody would blame you!"
Ghazwa will sure come from inside not from outside.thats why i always laugh at zaid saheb whenever he talks of Ghazwa-e-hind............:lol:

p2prada

I'll say the same thing here as I have elsewhere - a few images/posts on social media and SMS cannot, by themselves, trigger an exodus of millions of people. The primary reason for the exodus and panic are existing ethnic/social/communal tensions in India and those cannot be wished away or resolved through scapegoating Pakistan for some alleged 'SMS/Social media conspiracy'.
Hahaha! In a metropolitan city like Bangalore. AM we have debated a lot of times before, even in def . pk. But this is the biggest gem you have posted. There were little or no issues in Bangalore even during the Gujarat riots.

The exodus of the North Easterners has nothing to do with any ethnic/social/communal tensions. In fact the Muslims here are extremely comfortable with NE Indians.

Please come to Bangalore and look for yourself.

I have NE friends here. The only reason they left is because of the mass media gimmick. Pictures and SMSes forced them out. There have been a few cases of threats and assault, but that was very localized and was simply a reaction to these pictures.

A few months ago, a comment such as this would have generated widespread laughter and ridicule.

KS

Bye bye DFI
The violence in Azad Maidan was the main factor behind the fear psychosis. Else these SMS alone would not have generated the exodus it has now created.

p2prada

A train journey during communal riots is very dangerous IMO.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
GoI should share this information with Indian media.

One website with limited membership of ones who have access to internet cannot cause such large scale panic in Indian Muslims. No where else in Muslim world such anger was demonstrated, heck Indian Muslims are ousted lot without any voice in OIC who cries more for Muslims around the globe.

From the very start it has been well advertised argument in media and by parties like BJP that Assam issue is illegal vs natives so there was no chance when one can raise doubt on lack of communication or information especially for Indian Muslims. Everyone watch TV.

Spineless congress-I, crook media by not disclosing the facts and coward administration encouraged the Muslims all over India who thought its a free chit to anarchy since there is no one to stop them and they have a point to prove that they are fighting for their religion.

Threatening NE people was conducted by Muslim groups within India. Their riot and furry was quite evident in Mumbai. The groups like SIMI, India Mujahideen and few lead by rascals like Owaisi are responsible for this exodus.

India Muslims should learn how to behave, their intolerance is quite on the rise and noted at many places.

No Hindu is rioting on streets for what is happening to Hindus in Pakistan, there was no riots after 26/11 and after few attacks in recent past on Hindu temples. No Sikh rioted on streets after attack on Sikhs in USA.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
How one can make sure that those among the protesters were only muslims?tThey can be hindu too...just like ram sene men hoisting Pakistani flag in karnataka to flare up communal tensions.

Agnostic Muslim

Hahaha! In a metropolitan city like Bangalore. AM we have debated a lot of times before, even in def . pk. But this is the biggest gem you have posted. There were little or no issues in Bangalore even during the Gujarat riots.

The exodus of the North Easterners has nothing to do with any ethnic/social/communal tensions. In fact the Muslims here are extremely comfortable with NE Indians.

Please come to Bangalore and look for yourself.

I have NE friends here. The only reason they left is because of the mass media gimmick. Pictures and SMSes forced them out. There have been a few cases of threats and assault, but that was very localized and was simply a reaction to these pictures.

A few months ago, a comment such as this would have generated widespread laughter and ridicule.
And you don't think it is 'laughable' to argue that a few pictures and SMS's from Pakistan caused such a massive exodus in a city with such a high degree of 'communal harmony'?

blank_quest

Country flag
And you don't think it is 'laughable' to argue that a few pictures and SMS's from Pakistan caused such a massive exodus in a city with such a high degree of 'communal harmony'?
don't forget your Gazwa-e-pak brothers residing in india with indian passport and pak in Heart. those are the "Laughable" Stocks that have been taking the cover-up of this "communal harmony" of ass licking congress and projecting the terror. But the best thing is that , these Gazwa-e-pak brothers now can be easily traced due to SMS numbers. Allah is Great. Their Heart Tumor of Pak can easily be treated in India. We have lots of good doctors here treating pakis in India:rofl::namaste:

hit&run

Mod
How one can make sure that those among the protesters were only muslims?tThey can be hindu too...just like ram sene men hoisting Pakistani flag in karnataka to flare up communal tensions.
You raise doubts when its going to help.

Stop playing Hindu maybe or may not be when they are on receiving end and rest are oxing around.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
The violence in Azad Maidan was the main factor behind the fear psychosis. Else these SMS alone would not have generated the exodus it has now created.
True ! Mumbai riots acted as a threat to them, SMS were only theories but Mumbai riots were real life rehearsal.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
You raise doubts when its going to help.

Stop playing Hindu maybe or may not be when they are on receiving end and rest are oxing around.
We'll witness it soon.neither you are going away nor i.we'll have verdict soon from the govt in couple of months

KS

Bye bye DFI
I repeat..the SMS by themselves, irrespective of their origin did not cause the exodus. It was the violence in Azad Maidan that lent credence to these otherwise empty threats and caused the exodus.

The blame is squarely on the perperators of the Azad Maidan violence.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I wont wonder if you say that 'OBL who died in Pakistan was a Raw agent or a member of Ram sena' :dude:

KS

Bye bye DFI
If these protesting Muslims were actually HIndus in disguise, then these Ram Sene are actually Mullahs in disguise...:troll:

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
There is a long history of violence against migrants in metropolitan Indian cities; there's also a stellar history of the ineffectiveness of India's law and order mechanisms.. SMSs or websites may serve as a catalyst, but the driving factor is the constant level of uncertainty vis a vis violence and the proven inability of the Indian police to protect citizens in the event of distress.

KS

Bye bye DFI
There is a long history of violence against migrants in metropolitan Indian cities; there's also a stellar history of the ineffectiveness of India's law and order mechanisms.. SMSs or websites may serve as a catalyst, but the driving factor is the constant level of uncertainty vis a vis violence and the proven inability of the Indian police to protect citizens in the event of distress.
I get your point..but besides Mumbai I when was the last time migrants were attacked in any major city...? Infact other than Mumbai the only other place where I have heard that migrants were roughed up was in Guwahati where some Biharis were attacked.

hit&run

Mod
We'll witness it soon.neither you are going away nor i.we'll have verdict soon from the govt in couple of months
I have no time for your conspiracy theories.

All will see every 5 minutes you will swing extreme right left and middle, neither you are going away nor i.

I have been critical of role of BJP, RSS, Hindus, Sikhs and Christians on many occasion before.

ISI or not ISI Indian Muslims have been detained being main perpetrator of this anarchy.

You are a Muslim, have some spine to admit wrong of society without bias, there are many who understand what is best for this nation's national interest especially when politics of both sides has miserably failed to address many malignant issues for last 65 years.

India is equally the home of all its citizens, not a temporary disposable entity or being ambushed at when convenient.

Last edited:

techmaniac

banning a website is an easy job rather than creating an system to deal such future issues which are obviosly expected from our neighbouring countries . i would say ntro and home ministery is responsible and should be accountable for not able to prevent such misinformation attack.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
I get your point..but besides Mumbai I when was the last time migrants were attacked in any major city...? Infact other than Mumbai the only other place where I have heard that migrants were roughed up was in Guwahati where some Biharis were attacked.
Mumbai has a heavily organized campaign of violence against migrant workers perpetrated by a dominant political party, however mistreatment and violence against migrant workers at a smaller scale is a common occurrence all over India. Admittedly hostility toward migrant workers is a global phenomenon so this isn't an Indian issue by any means. What is critical however is the Indian establishment's inability and at times intentional unwillingness to protect vulnerable segments of the population.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles