Pakistan is developing non-strategic nuclear arms: US experts

Tolaha

beside this you should also ask your think tanks why for almost 6 months they were releasing article over article about nasr
So that it gives us cheap laughs! :troll: Or maybe something more sinister. Maybe they are releasing 'articles over articles' to create a certain impression about Pakistan. Maybe they want to highlight the fact that Pakistan is the first and surely the only country ever, to have "defensive nukes". India too had a first when it came to nukes. We are the only ones to ever do a "Peaceful Nuke test". But then, gotta give it to the Pakistanis. Ours was no where as fun as their "defensive nukes"!

A response to a nuclear attack, can only be a nuclear response. If the "defensive nukes" don't do it to Pakistan, then the retaliation will.

EzioAltaïr

lol

whether the range is 60km or 100km or 200km

we already have missile with the mentioned range
And we don't? :rotflmao:

The question is not whether you have a missile that shoots 150km away. That's a piece of cake.

The question is, whether you have a miniature, super-light, highly mobile missiles, that takes just 2 hours to assemble and shoots 150km away. The obvious answer is no. :cool:

EzioAltaïr

So that it gives us cheap laughs! :troll: Or maybe something more sinister. Maybe they are releasing 'articles over articles' to create a certain impression about Pakistan. Maybe they want to highlight the fact that Pakistan is the first and surely the only country ever, to have "defensive nukes". India too had a first when it came to nukes. We are the only ones to ever do a "Peaceful Nuke test". But then, gotta give it to the Pakistanis. Ours was no where as fun as their "defensive nukes"!

A response to a nuclear attack, can only be a nuclear response. If the "defensive nukes" don't do it to Pakistan, then the retaliation will.
This is seriously the most annoying thing on earth. Defensive nukes? They'll end up frying their own population instead of ours. :rofl:

I have no idea what Pakistan's policy makers think when they make decisions.

Country flag
lol

whether the range is 60km or 100km or 200km

we already have missile with the mentioned range
would you say Nasr is a rocket or a missile (cruise or ballistic)? In all the
pictures it looks like a MBRL? How many Kg nuclear material warhead
would it hold? Does not seem to be more than a few kilograms ? what is
the logic in firing a few kilogram warhead if the reply is many kilotons?
Is this better than firing depleted uranium warheads?

Last edited:

EzioAltaïr

would you say Nasr is a rocket or a missile (cruise or ballistic)? In all the
pictures it looks like a MBRL? How many Kg nuclear material warhead
would it hold? Does not seem to be more than a few kilograms ? what is
the logic in firing a few kilogram warhead if the reply is many kilotons?
Is this better than firing depleted uranium warheads?
Some guys on PDF think that it is the most advanced, amazing, state-of-the-art quasi-ballistic missile on earth.

Country flag
I don't know. I'm sure I can get you hundreds of state-of-the-art rocket systems, but no, not ballistic missiles. :lol:
How effective is a 60km rocket if it gives your position away??? You have to be 60km or closer for it to be effective
and survive getting that close and survive after firing.

EzioAltaïr

How effective is a 60km rocket if it gives your position away??? You have to be 60km or closer for it to be effective
and survive getting that close and survive after firing.
Which is a range well within the reach of our BM-30 Smerch. :lol:

With the upgraded MLRS which has trajectory control, and the new Long Range rocket DRDO is making, the Nasr need not exist at all.

Country flag
Which is a range well within the reach of our BM-30 Smerch. :lol:

With the upgraded MLRS which has trajectory control, and the new Long Range rocket DRDO is making, the Nasr need not exist at all.
It is also in the range of PINAKA 2 which will obliterate everything . PINAKA 2 will be longer
range 120km and will have many features of Israeli LORA.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan has got local production0facility for a100 mlrs and krl 22 since 80's

range is 120km

but nasr with its limited size warhead is enough for some country surgical strike dream

i dont know What will be the situation inside India if they ever thought of surgical strike

bacho ki bate

Defcon 1

Country flag

range is 120km

but nasr with its limited size warhead is enough for some country surgical strike dream

i dont know What will be the situation inside India if they ever thought of surgical strike

bacho ki bate
Ok farhaan, although your post shows that you have no capability to have a rational discussion but let me still try some. Do you have any proof which shows that Pakistan has nuclear weapons which are small enough to be carried by Nasr, yes or no?

Tolaha

Ok farhaan, although your post shows that you have no capability to have a rational discussion but let me still try some. Do you have any proof which shows that Pakistan has nuclear weapons which are small enough to be carried by Nasr, yes or no?
I have a original Ferrari branded key chain. This obviously proves that I have a Ferrari car! :cool2:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
picture of nuclear warheads?

Are you joking

now dont show me picture suit case size nukes and blah blah

Blackwater

range is 120km

bacho ki bate

True, tumhare jaise bache hi ase bate karte ha:laugh::laugh:

Defcon 1

Country flag
picture of nuclear warheads?

Are you joking

now dont show me picture suit case size nukes and blah blah
Read my post again. Where did I said pictures? But how can you ask anyone to believe that you have world's smallest nukes just because you have tested a missile with a 60 km range??

EzioAltaïr

range is 120km

bacho ki bate
Look at this logic. MLRS has a tiny warhead, so we can throw hundreds at you, and replace them in a week. On the other hand, Pakistan has only 100 warheads or so, and lesser plutonium than both India and China.

Result: Any wise commander will use only a few of his Nasr warheads, since he knows that replacements won't come fast. Not to metnion, that our own tactical nukes have a longer reach than your, so your nukes won't even see the border before they burn.

Last of all, if we see one Nasr truck, we are ready to launch and entire battery of rockets. Will Pakistan launch their hyped tactical nukes at this battery? Especially when the battery is out of it's reach?

Country flag
Look at this logic. MLRS has a tiny warhead, so we can throw hundreds at you, and replace them in a week. On the other hand, Pakistan has only 100 warheads or so, and lesser plutonium than both India and China.
All Pakistan nukes are uranium based do not have plutonium nukes.

Country flag
My bad, I typed Plutonium. What meant is, any nuclear material, Pakistan has the least.
Pakistan uses centrifuge yellow cake method (same as Iran) takes usually 3-5 years to have enough material
for a warhead now claim to have faster centrifuges from Japan and China?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles