Pakistan is developing non-strategic nuclear arms: US experts

Blackwater

Prahaar is a kind of failure.just compare the size of Prahaar with nasr.(from pics)
nasr is much smaller with the ability to carry a sub kiloton warhead for small destruction

Prahaar shows the inability of India to develop a sub kiloton warhead
i doubt in this decade but if work on sub kiloton warhead is started than in next decade India might be able to have a sub kiloton warhead

Prahaar is more like the hatf-1
ány comment on this

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/pakistan/42082-geo-shaan-se-2.html#post586668

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You guys are compulsive defenders of anything and everything.

Making a tactical nuke or a artillery gun fired nuke is more easier.

When testing a kiloton nuke ends up being a sub kiloton dud Pakistan called it tactical nuke.

If I believe in you that miniature nuke is more difficult to make then that design is as dud as your rest of the arsenal without testing, go figure it out.
making a tactical nuke is much more complex.

About the latter part
while i still remember one of your nuclear scientist who was involved in your nuclear Program and was present at tho test site said pokhran 2 test were below the expectations while some other media channel quoting pokhran 2 test as failure

now figure it out which country tests were dud

EzioAltaïr

Prahaar is a kind of failure.just compare the size of Prahaar with nasr.(from pics)
nasr is much smaller with the ability to carry a sub kiloton warhead for small destruction

Prahaar shows the inability of India to develop a sub kiloton warhead
i doubt in this decade but if work on sub kiloton warhead is started than in next decade India might be able to have a sub kiloton warhead

Prahaar is more like the hatf-1
Whatever you say man. :rotflmao:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Till they do increase, it, it is a 60km missiles, whose range is much smaller than most rocket systems in the world.
we already have 200-300km missiles our arsenal

nasr true range will never be released
so is the case with Babur cruise missile

EzioAltaïr

Yeah sure, and the BrahMos is 1000km too. :rotflmao:

You didn't get what I said. I said, that until someone proves that it is >60, it's range will be 60 in the world's eyes. Besides, it's easy to get a huge range with a big missile, and like you said, the Nasr is tiny compared to longer range missile.

sukhish

good pakistan should focus more on military, I would want pakistan to develp ICBM with a range of 10,000 km.
great going.

Blackwater

What is the video about.?

Apart from Kamran khan Program on geo news i dont watch any Program on tv channel that too May be once in a week
well this video is by ur fellow pakistani star shaan

well you made a call by saying all Pakistani should boycott american products as a protest to insult of hazoor. He is pakistani and anti american and anti Indian,still he wore american brands on national tv even after hazoor ki insult and insult to u

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yeah sure, and the BrahMos is 1000km too. :rotflmao:

You didn't get what I said. I said, that until someone proves that it is >60, it's range will be 60 in the world's eyes. Besides, it's easy to get a huge range with a big missile, and like you said, the Nasr is tiny compared to longer range missile.
I
ndeed and this is the purpose it is developed for

just look at the picture the missile is Indeed very small and designed to carry a smaller warhead for small destruction.fits the purpose it is made for

EzioAltaïr

I
ndeed and this is the purpose it is developed for

just look at the picture the missile is Indeed very small and designed to carry a smaller warhead for small destruction.fits the purpose it is made for
And even then, a missile that is smaller than it, has a longer range? The MGM-140 ATACMS has a range of >160km despite it's small size.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Mock-up of a hypothetical "suitcase" nuclear bomb, made by Congressional
staffer Peter Pry. It is basically a 105 mm artillery shell device packaged in a
large briefcase

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Then House Armed Services Committee staff member Peter Pry displays a model of what a nuclear suitcase bomb "might look like" during a hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington in this Oct. 26, 1999 file photo. Hollywood has made TV shows and movies about the devices and the Federal Emergency Management Agency has alerted Americans of the threat - information that the White House redistributes on its web site. But government experts and intelligence officials say such a threat gets vastly more attention than it deserves. (AP Photo/Dennis Cook, File)

EzioAltaïr

no but Pakistan dont release much info about defence like India
:rotflmao: So that means by default, anything Pakistan says, you multiply by 5 and give that as a figure? :rotflmao:

And how do you assume that India is not being secretive? What if what we say is just a part of what we have? :rotflmao:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
It seems all the cool "James Bond" things apply to Pakistan, like secretive missile ranges, smaller missiles yet somehow longer ranges and only failures to India.
Am I right farhan? Sure I just have to take your word at face value ain't it?
For anything about Pakistani missiles that is not in public domain (like the "never to be released" ranges), guys please contact farhan to get authentic inside info :cool:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
lol

whether the range is 60km or 100km or 200km

we already have missile with the mentioned range

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles