Pakistan is developing non-strategic nuclear arms: US experts

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
o you even know What tactical nukes means

as said before
i doubt the range is 60km just for public
This is priceless :D Don't do anything, just keep saying we have this we have that.
When asked for proof, say "Oh we can't show it. there will ne international pressure. So what we show is a lie for public consumption" :rolleyes:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
farhan_9909,
You should have understood this by now. The countries that you mentioned - US, Chiina, Russia - would never use nukes on their own soil. Only the Pakistan army would be stupid enough to declare to its own people that they would use nukes as a defensive weapon. And we have Pakistanis cheering this announcement. It couldn't get more silly!
since the warhead is small and no one lives in the thar region or Close to tho border

beside this you should also ask your think tanks why for almost 6 months they were releasing article over article about nasr

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is priceless :D Don't do anything, just keep saying we have this we have that.
When asked for proof, say "Oh we can't show it. there will ne international pressure. So what we show is a lie for public consumption" :rolleyes:
link posted above from Indian media

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
no no the range is only 5km.

I hope you wont Die of happiness
i die of happiness, when that stupid range of 60 km for nukes was declared by Pakistan. I am waiting for them to declare about hand grenade and Under barrel nuke grenade launchers.

On serious note, you guys dont have any idea, what is meant by make tactical nuke, to miniature every aspect of technology, specially with the given tech and financial base in Pakistan. Last time when former Soviet Union made briefcase nukes, they end up bankrupt and were divided into various countries.

BTW please understand that any single nuke attack on Indian forces anywhere would result (in case of Pakistan) wiping them out of world map. So please make sure what you use and how many you use, since you wont get chance to use them again. (we dont want the problem of Pakistan to continue).

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
link posted above from Indian media
Yeah so? That article referes to Geo news in turn.
There are too many conflicting stories on the range of Nasr, even from within Pakistan. What does that tell you?
One news house reports 60, other says 180.
Show me a relavant press release from GOP or its agencies. I don't mind agreeing with you.

Regards,
Virendra

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i die of happiness, when that stupid range of 60 km for nukes was declared by Pakistan. I am waiting for them to declare about hand grenade and Under barrel nuke grenade launchers.

On serious note, you guys dont have any idea, what is meant by make tactical nuke, to miniature every aspect of technology, specially with the given tech and financial base in Pakistan. Last time when former Soviet Union made briefcase nukes, they end up bankrupt and were divided into various countries.

BTW please understand that any single nuke attack on Indian forces anywhere would result (in case of Pakistan) wiping them out of world map. So please make sure what you use and how many you use, since you wont get chance to use them again. (we dont want the problem of Pakistan to continue).
lol i Am more than 100% sure your think tanks are not as xxxxx as you

enough

since your one of them

ALERT@in future when i dont Reply to your BS posts than you should conclude this yourself that your in my ignore list and i dont see your posts

Mod: :nono: ALERT in future if you resort to personal abuses, you should conclude yourself eligible for infraction.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yeah so? That article referes to Geo news in turn.
There are too many conflicting stories on the range of Nasr, even from within Pakistan. What does that tell you?
One news house reports 60, other says 180.
Show me a relavant press release from GOP or its agencies. I don't mind agreeing with you.

Regards,
Virendra
thats the case

we should wait when it enter service than the original range will be released

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
lol i Am more than 100% sure your think tanks are not as stupid as you

enough

since your one of them

ALERT@in future when i dont Reply to your BS posts than you should conclude this yourself that your in my ignore list and i dont see your posts
lol, our nuke policy is declared long time ago, i didnt said anything which is not part of our policy.

As per your ignore list is concern very soon you will see only your post here........:rofl:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
designing a sub kiloton warhead is a very difficult task
and missile such as nasr are used inside own country
this is the reason they are called battle field range ballistic missile

nasr was developed keeping in mind the Indian fruitfull thinking of limited war

You guys are compulsive defenders of anything and everything.

Making a tactical nuke or a artillery gun fired nuke is more easier.

When testing a kiloton nuke ends up being a sub kiloton dud Pakistan called it tactical nuke.

If I believe in you that miniature nuke is more difficult to make then that design is as dud as your rest of the arsenal without testing, go figure it out.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
thats the case

we should wait when it enter service than the original range will be released
So that is the story .. as expected I must say.
A missile is supposedly conceptualized and developed indigenous.
It is supposedly test fired successfully as well (indigenous again).
It will now enter service as well.
And yet there is no range of this missile !! :pound:

EzioAltaïr

do you even know What tactical nukes means

as said before
i doubt the range is 60km just for public
Sure, go ahead and doubt it. Until there's an actual source that says that it is >60, it remains 60, and that's that.

Somethings wrong with your article btw, India has the Prahaar, which has 50-150km range. So we do have TBMs.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Sure, go ahead and doubt it. Until there's an actual source that says that it is >60, it remains 60, and that's that.

Somethings wrong with your article btw, India has the Prahaar, which has 50-150km range. So we do have TBMs.
Prahaar is a derivative of a aerodynamic missile, i.e., AAD. It can easily cross 400Km.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Tactical nukes against a Nuclear power ? think twice ! You can use it only against a non-nuclear country, or you will face a heavy nuclear attack in exchange with tiny tactical nukes.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Prahaar is a kind of failure.just compare the size of Prahaar with nasr.(from pics)
nasr is much smaller with the ability to carry a sub kiloton warhead for small destruction

Prahaar shows the inability of India to develop a sub kiloton warhead
i doubt in this decade but if work on sub kiloton warhead is started than in next decade India might be able to have a sub kiloton warhead

Prahaar is more like the hatf-1

Global Defence

New threads

Articles