Pakistan has successfully tested Hatf 3 Ghaznavi Missile

Alpha1

How does pakistan simulate nuclear weapon tests?
nuclear Explosion Simulators, all classified :laugh:
you can get some nuclear explosion simulators even on the internet
try searching for E. Royce Fletcher, Ray W. Albright, Robert F.D. Perret, Mary E. Franklin, I. Gerald Bowen, and Clayton S. White, "NUCLEAR BOMB EFFECTS COMPUTER (Including Slide-rule Design and Curve Fits for Weapons Effects)," (CEX-62.2) U.S. Atomic Energy Commission Civil Effects Test Operations, February 1963.

Reactions: Neo

Alpha1

How does pakistan simulate nuclear weapon tests?
try searching for E. Royce Fletcher, Ray W. Albright, Robert F.D. Perret, Mary E. Franklin, I. Gerald Bowen, and Clayton S. White, "NUCLEAR BOMB EFFECTS COMPUTER (Including Slide-rule Design and Curve Fits for Weapons Effects)," (CEX-62.2) U.S. Atomic Energy Commission Civil Effects Test Operations, February 1963.

BangersAndMash

Okie Kokie Mr Expert Head Commander of Pakistan Nuclear Force. :laugh:

BangersAndMash

Here is what I can't understand? You can't build a launch vehicle to ferry your satellites to space while you are building 4000 KM range missiles??

What am I missing here?
Didn't you know, pakistan farts all kinds of nuclear goodies out of it's rear passage. :scared2::rofl:

Country flag
Any links to Pakistan nuclear capability in kilotons from a neutral source?
I have seen 5-15 kt range.

Agustya

Country flag
Pakistan is India's buffer for the Islamic virus. If partition didn't take place, India would have to invent something like Pakistan. India only gets the tail end of the Islamic virus. Its actually amusing, they wanted a state for Muslims and now they are being butchered by a distorted version of Islam manifested in bearded men.

What will nukes do? You guys are going to implode among yourselves.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles