Pakistan has successfully tested Hatf 3 Ghaznavi Missile

Country flag
In January and February of 1991, 38 Iraqi Scud missiles landed in Israel (four others fell short and landed in the West Bank). The bombardment started on January 18, when Tel Aviv and Haifa were hit by 8 Scuds, and continued for several weeks. Six missiles fell in the Negev, apparently aimed at the nuclear reactor in Dimona. All of the Scuds had conventional warheads, although Saddam had previously used Scuds with chemical warheads in his war with Iran. The Scuds were of Soviet design.
Their BMD system Arrow was developed after such raid- so how did it fail ?

Neo

Their BMD system Arrow was developed after such raid- so how did it fail ?
Israel at that time was operating Patriot missile defence, the best in the world.

Glint

Country flag
Heah right, with forced IOC and with IAF rejecting Mk1 :lol:
First of all, Even if IAF rejects MK1 which is not really happening, they are just upgrading a few stuff.

But EVEN if they do Reject, it's because we have enough options to switch it with and enough budget to buy new planes too.

In the other hand, Your Air force is stuck with the Chinese Junk fighter 17 and has no budget to buy anything else

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Yes off course peaceful they just enter your area do party for few days and you are able to do nothing in return
To be honest I think Pakistanis are brainwashed by their propaganda "education" to hate India and not to educate you. I don't blame you but the education you people receive from the early age. This is the reason you people only see negative about anything related to India.

IIRC 50% of your children attend school, right ? That's a plus :borat:. The rest 50% are not brainwashed and are open minded like TTP.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It has never ceased to amaze me what can be the worst affect of an invading force on the mentality of a civilized society-- Pakistan before Ghaznavi was a center of arts and sciences-- great universities and school of arts existed and many brilliant minds flourished- however today- Its nothing a but a breed of people like you who were born after- Hindu and Buddhist women were made slaves by these invaders after their men were killed- they were raped until your fore-fathers were born and submitted to their masters willingly- such is the affect of trauma that you continue to honor those invaders- even 1000 years after their death- Many parts of the world had their share of invading forces- for example the Chinese under mongols/Japanese who were even worse than the likes of Ghaznavi- but they overcame the invasion- unlike the people of Pakistan- no wonder you surrendered in such huge numbers even in a 16 day war- in 1971-
Pakis is shupa powa nation but.... only in surrendering en masses.

They have mastered this technique of surrendering to invaders through centuries. :rofl:

Country flag
Israel at that time was operating Patriot missile defence, the best in the world.
Patriot was evolving at that time- far from being the best- even after a series of evolution Its not the best yet-

Country flag
Heah right, with forced IOC and with IAF rejecting Mk1 :lol:
What is forced IOC ?-- AFIK 40 MK1 is on order- and next orders are for MK2- natural progression of blocks- even Su30MKI have different blocks in batches of 30-40- each better/different role from previous- lie many other planes including F-16/JF-17-

Alpha1

Don't know about Tipu yet but their are news we should expect test of Shaheen 3 soon with range of I think more than 4000 KM but Armed Forces are working on other missiles with really long range or we can ICBM like Taimur and Tipu
It's a routine launch, nothing new there.
I'm waiting for the Tipu or Babar naval version to be tested.
Do we realy need an ICBM right now?
I don't think so

Yes everyone is waiting for the naval version of Babur

Reactions: Neo

Alpha1

Which is missile that can reach Israel from Pakistan ... that must go beyond the borders of India also.
@Neo @Zarvan
Reduced Payload Shaheen 2 can reach Israel
We are working on five different designs including a supersonic missile with a range of 700km.
We will in due time have a mature BM aresenal with range upto 12.500km but our main priority is to cover all of South Asia and Israel, a capability we have already achieved.
We should now work on difersifying the range and speed of these missiles and develop an ABM system.
I wish we had the money for an ABM , our priority should be to develop countermeasures for the Indian ABM, that will be more cost effective

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha1

Why are pakistani missiles named after invaders that came to loot and pillage their lands? :noidea:

What yield is pakistan's most powerful nuclear warhead? I think I read somewhere the chinese designed warhead is roughly 40 kiloton, if correct, a 40 kiloton warhead on a 12,500km range missile? :scared2:

How powerful are Israels nukes compared to pakistan's?
Yeild of Pakistani Nuclear warheads is classified, nobody knows but it's a high probability that we have thermo nuclear one's too
yeild doesn't matter when targetiing countervalue targets as 10 40kt Warheads in the right place are more effective than a single 800kt warhead :)
Nuclear Exchange Science 101

ladder

Country flag
I don't think so

The wait will be a long one. As, if development was nearing completion, your Navy wouldn't have committed itself to 2nd ( first 2009?) batch of larger consignment of C-602 AShM from China.

Blackwater

Reduced Payload Shaheen 2 can reach Israel

I wish we had the money for an ABM , our priority should be to develop countermeasures for the Indian ABM, that will be more cost effective
Any thing reaching Israel could be catastrophic and ring alarm bells in west . Iam sure u don't need to listen alarm bells

Blackwater

I don't think so

U have to wait until Chinese master that after all it's them who copy Babur from tomahawk for u

Zarvan

I don't think so

Yes we need an ICBM and are you same Alpha1 who is also on -----------

Alpha1

The wait will be a long one. As, if development was nearing completion, your Navy wouldn't have committed itself to 2nd ( first 2009?) batch of larger consignment of C-602 AShM from China.
Babur won't only be an ASCM but it will be our sea borne detterent , launched from Agosta90bs . need i explain more?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles