Pakistan has successfully kick started violence in Kashmir again.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Repeated LOC ceasefire violations.

Attack on Indian army and BSF patrolling parties.

Many Infiltrators being killed, few held and then released.

Massive funds being provided by Nawaj Sharif's party PMLN in power to LeT and its sister concerns.

Media propaganda after a period of calm (because of election) again unleashed by known Pakistani army pets against India.

300 Pakistani jihadis waiting along LOC to infiltrate, may be many have already breached the LOC.

Attacks in Srinagar on security forces on the rise.

Government of India in denial ?

hit&run

Mod

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakis would never learn that Kashmir is not going to be their... instead they are going into further chaos if they kept their Jihadi Foreign Policy.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
This denial of the GoI indicates that INDIA is not ready for a war or any sort of confrontation with pakistan and china.....

Does this mean that INDIA has become weak, that it cannot defend the country and teach a lesson to its enemies?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Pakis would never learn that Kashmir is not going to be their... instead they are going into further chaos if they kept their Jihadi Foreign Policy.
This posture of denial by the GoI is showing that INDIA has become weak........ Shame on the UPA government, which is not hardening its stand on pakistan and is instead begging to pakistan without attacking the terror camps across the border.........

R&AW

This denial of the GoI indicates that INDIA is not ready for a war or any sort of confrontation with pakistan and china.....

Does this mean that INDIA has become weak, that it cannot defend the country and teach a lesson to its enemies?
India has become weak under UPA-2

This UPA doesn't care for either its citizens nor its country.!! God help India if UPA comes to power again in 2014

agentperry

this puts one serious question in my mind. rather doubt.
so the violence was not less due to proper security apparatus and intel, it was that terrorists and their AKKAs were busy on western front. and now they are free and they are coming back to their basic obligations ie to wage war against india.
the army completely failed to stop the terrorists which are coming as droves and questioning the peace efforts and security with all they have got.

hit&run

Mod
this puts one serious question in my mind. rather doubt.
so the violence was not less due to proper security apparatus and intel, it was that terrorists and their AKKAs were busy on western front. and now they are free and they are coming back to their basic obligations ie to wage war against india.
the army completely failed to stop the terrorists which are coming as droves and questioning the peace efforts and security with all they have got.
Adding to your comment,

Yes they are shifting from western borders of Pakistan, yes we are only reacting to their influx not preempting anything. Ceasefire has helped Pakistan consolidate their positions better.

Army is controlling the infiltration, but after a gap, to kick start insurgency was a big task for Pakistan, I bet more mess is coming our way. As far as I know they will not able to be that successful this time, rather will be killed faster than ever (won't go in detail).

But above ^^ is not the point, one must see Chinese incursions coinciding with LOC ceasefire violation by PA to aid infiltration; as part of Sino-Pak plan to divert InA attention or at least dilute the concentration so that Kashmir is turned into a unstable place again. I see approval of China dedicated strike corps a good decision by GoI (though should have been done couple of years ago), a GoI move after reading not what Chinese are doing but what both Pakistan and Chinese are up to.

Both China and Pakistan are aware of that Jihad will not be able to win Kashmir. I my understanding they are up a slow game and bigger plans.

GoI has to play it's cards safe instead being in a denial that only talks and aman ke asha is the salvation to all the problems.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
But then it would create havoc in kashmir and International media attention with pressure on India to solve issue according to pakistan wishes

UNLESS and untill we have good economics

agentperry

Adding to your comment,

Yes they are shifting from western borders of Pakistan, yes we are only reacting to their influx not preempting anything. Ceasefire has helped Pakistan consolidate their positions better.

Army is controlling the infiltration, but after a gap, to kick start insurgency was a big task for Pakistan, I bet more mess is coming our way. As far as I know they will not able to be that successful this time, rather will be killed faster than ever (won't go in detail).

But above ^^ is not the point, one must see Chinese incursions coinciding with LOC ceasefire violation by PA to aid infiltration; as part of Sino-Pak plan to divert InA attention or at least dilute the concentration so that Kashmir is turned into a unstable place again. I see approval of China dedicated strike corps a good decision by GoI (though should have been done couple of years ago), a GoI move after reading not what Chinese are doing but what both Pakistan and Chinese are up to.

Both China and Pakistan are aware of that Jihad will not be able to win Kashmir. I my understanding they are up a slow game and bigger plans.

GoI has to play it's cards safe instead being in a denial that only talks and aman ke asha is the salvation to all the problems.
yes there is concurrence but this is all speculative to some extent that both chinese and pakistanis are working in tandem to convert kashmir hotbed of violence and terror marred by frequent clashes between external and domestic elements and within the domestic elements.

i would rather say that IA has failed to act properly as in the recent case of BSF firing and previous ambush of IA team martyring 8 soldiers, the foreign terror elements have made their way into the local community and now creating unrest. a single case of gunshot can stir unimaginable state wide protests and hartals.
how they managed to enter into kashmir? through loc? or through nepal and then subsequently through states to kashmir?

any way the failure of agencies lie exposed. the foreign elements are not only in the state but they are fully armed and loaded- both with weapon and nefarious
designs to once again transcend wrath of Pakistan Army and ISI onto civil society of kashmir and its associated bodies be it bureaucracy, academia or army/police.

one can also refer to the old army publications that forecasted the return of terror to the valley after the pakistan army will find things easing in western sector of its own territory and taliban might skip its mid-way pakistan and usher voilence directly onto india.

either nawaz is shrewd enough to play double game with indian policy maker, extending friendship hand on one instance and back stabbing the very next instance or army has taken over the kashmir matter to itself leaving every other thing even foreign policy at the helm of civilian government. both could be true but situation should not come when both becomes true simultaneously ie when pakistani civilian govt and army both play double game on diplomacy stage and proceed with kashmir gameplan on war stage/ground stage.

IA should be more active and involve RAW to avoid heating up of the issues and local profiling should be done not to trouble the kashmiris but to single out the troublemaker of foreign origin

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles