Pakistan has sacrificed to fight terror, is a victim: China

Tolaha

Pakistan (or rather the Army* and the ruling elite) has sacrificed its young to defend co-relegionists in Afghanistan, to help US against the Godless Soviets, Arabs against Jews, Chechens against Russia, Kashmiris & Khalistanis & whosoever against India and Uighurs against China (oops... that was unintentional!!)

The poor sod!

* Army is Pakistan, Pakistan is the Army

SHASH2K2

Innocent and oppressed uighurs? The innocent and oppressed uighurs you are defending are murderers whose hands are full of innocent people's blood.

What an hypocrite!
I can understand your feelings . you people feel bad when someone say nice things about Uighers? We have same feelings when some someone say that Pakistan is not a terrorist in region and is a peaceful country.

Keep on modifying definition of terrorism and terrorists as per your requirement. :)

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
First, CPC doesn't kill thouands of uighurs, just one piece of crap in the link you posted proves nothing.

Second, people who committed crime must be punished by laws, those uighurs who killed hundreds of innocent people(we have proof) should be no exceptions.

Third, Pakistan is not responsible for the deaths of Chinese engineers, the terrorists are. China is coming after those terrorists by cooperating with countries around that region, that why we have SCO.
nimo do you realize that the only reason Pakistan is friends with you is because it shares its hate of India with you? Do you think they really care about China? How long would mutual hatred be an source of friendship if it all it is any decent source.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
nimo do you realize that the only reason Pakistan is friends with you is because it shares its hate of India with you? Do you think they really care about China? How long would mutual hatred be an source of friendship if it all it is any decent source.
Plus it gives them a way to bypass the Indian Ocean for oil (via Gwadar). All self interests

nimo_cn

Country flag
lol, are you trying to say that spying and 'working for wages' is one and the same?

what is the difference between getting killed by a terrorist VS getting arrested for spying?
The point here, were they spying? No, they were not. They were lost and wandered into Indian territory accidently, nonetheless the whole Indian media tagged them as spies the next day. From my perspective, that is worse.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Chinese are funny they are defending 2 billion in trade with Pakistan while they have 60 billion in trade with India.
I appreciate the trade with India can be that high, but I also appreciate the trade with Pakistan no matter how low it is, as long as it exists.

If Indians were really hostile to the Chinese like deluded earlier this number would not be this high.
Hostility between countries won't affect business much unless it reaches certain level, the Sino-US economical tie is a very good example.

I have heard members promoting the boycott of Chinese goods many times on this forum, but I haven't seen any on a Pakistan forum. The fact is India is much more hostile to China as opposed to Pakistan.

Tolaha

The point here, were they spying? No, they were not. They were lost and wandered into Indian territory accidently, nonetheless the whole Indian media tagged them as spies the next day. From my perspective, that is worse.
We can only guess. But how are you so sure?
You make a point that the media reports were done without any basis. But you seem to be basing your opinion on thin air as well!

Tolaha

Only Time will tell how far a relationship formed on the foundation of 'common hatred', lasts!

nimo_cn

Country flag
Why don't you ask the family members of the killed engineers if it makes a difference or not. Seriously, what kind of idiotic question is this?
I mean what difference does it make to India? None.

Three Chinese enginners being arrested by the paranoid Indian government on the charge of spying doesn't make India better than Pakistan although three Chinese engineers were killed by terrorists inside Pakistan.

From whose experience are you talking? Have you been to India? Pakistan? Don't pull stuff out of your posterior.
From the experience I have with Indian netizens, from what I read from Indian media, from the debate we are having now, I can tell. All of these may not tell the full story, but speak volume of truth.

Have you been to China? Have you met and talked with any Chinese from mainland China? Do you even read from Chinese media on a regular basis? I doubt, are you going to stop commenting on Chinese issues.

If you were offered to go to Pakistan, would you accept?

Be honest :D
That depends on the other offer.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Plus it gives them a way to bypass the Indian Ocean for oil (via Gwadar). All self interests
Absolutely, i think some chinese look at the world map and see Pakistan as an gate way to the middle east and the muslim world. They look at India as something smaller than China and put their self interest before them.

Moreover the presence of Dali Lama in India is only causing misery and harm to the Tibetans and India who are fighting to keep his Fudeal system and power over Tibetans alive. We need to push back the Dali Lama and the Tibetans as self interest. Keeping Dali Lama here is like keeping Gilanai in China, we would not like that either.

pankaj nema

Country flag
China will soon realise that Pakistanis are simply incompetent

After 64 years of independence if pakistan can export only Cotton textiles and rice then it shows their competence

So if China wants Pakistan to become a strong country it will have to completely adopt Pakistan as its own Province

A little aid here and there will not make a difference to Pakistan's condition and capabilities

Param

I wish more and more Chinese go and work in Pakistan, their "best friend". We have some Chinese working in India, they are so unlucky not to be in Pakistan.
It is better than India where they fear they might get called chink. That is far worse than getting blown up to bits by suicide bombers in Pakistan.
I request you to have more Pork there, the Pakistanis cannot resist Pork. You can even gift them some Pork as a gesture of friendship.

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
The point is not that , if they were spying or not . stop and think yourself , if these were not chinese but some british or say arabs or anybody would they be suspected ?

The answer is yes . what would china have done had they seen three suspected indians wandering?

Also knowing people via net is virtual and not real to know india better you have to travel here mix with common man and same for me to know china better i need to know and meet chinese common man in china.

This is a discussion forum where you can find some heat but that heat is not interpreted as hate, the heat is because indians know china as their tough competition , they want to improve themselves so they keep a close watch on china and its developments.

Competition is not hated its mutual respect. - atleast that's what i feel.

About pakistan and terrorism i have said it in my last post , that china will repent this support one day and it does not take rocket science to figure that out.

Last edited:

johnee

It seems Pakistan is on a rebound after its love-affair with US has faced some storms. Pakistan is now hitching on a ride with China. China, on its part, has already shown its presence in POK, it has already tried to needle India through Arunachal Pradesh and Kashmir. Fine. Lets see how long this relation can last, for the most important question is whether Pakistan can survive for another decade?

Pakistan, a nation perpetually used to living on aid money from its artificial birth conceived and implemented by the imperial british, would need massive aid to be kept afloat. Can China afford it? US had been generous with money and asking few questions(which were obfuscated by Pakistanis). Would China also allow such misdemeanors? How many pounds of flesh would China demand? A desperate Pakistani elite, who are unable to curb the home-grown terrorists, would be salivating for the chinese money. But are they capable of being any assistance to hard-nosed chinese communists?

debasree

Country flag
the line is expected,daku ka friend khuni bina aur koun ho sakta hai.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
The point here, were they spying? No, they were not. They were lost and wandered into Indian territory accidently
:pound: yep :pound: first of all, those 3 Chinese dudes crossed the border without proper travels documents and then they got lost and out of all other things in the world they were only taking pictures of Indian military Installations.

you see, they were not spying :pound: they were just chilling out and taking pictures of military installation which is far away from civilization..

are you trying to crack a joke here?

Three Chinese were called spies and thrown into jail for not taking proper documents while crossing border, what the hell is that?
It is a law in each and every country that foreign visitors MUST have proper travel/visa documents or else they will be arrested and thrown in jail.

now, consider this.. what will your government do? if i cross the border and enter china without proper travel documents and got arrested while i was taking pictures of your military installations? will your Chinese government kiss my A$$ and send me back to my country in first class business flight? :pound: or will your Chinese government arrest me and put me in jail for spying?

:spy:

if you still defend that these 3 Chinese dudes and claim they were workers in India then it is nothing but :bs:

if they are legally allowed to work in India, then i am goddamn sure that they will also have proper documents explaining their stay in India. by the way, who was their employer in India?

Here we come to India, yes less Chinese working in India were killed.
Honestly, tell me :D when was the last time you heard that a Chinese dude was killed in India? :D

Last edited:

Param

Honestly, tell me :D when was the last time you heard that a Chinese dude was killed in India? :D

I think the last time was 1962.
I thought the Pakistanis were paranoid denialists but the Chinese seem to surpass them. Chinese citizens killed in India??? Would the Chinese govt have been silent if any thing like that had happened?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles