Pakistan has sacrificed to fight terror, is a victim: China

Oracle

US snubs Pakistan, Pakistan runs to China in a move aimed to p!$$ off US. China says 'Pakistan has sacrificed to fight terror, is a victim'.

All China has for Pakistan are fool's wishes and lies, nothing more. Pakistan should wake up, not only to the terrorists, but also to China. The latter is the bigger threat, and would suck Pakistan dry and then leave them to rot. Pakistan(is) open your eyes.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Pakistan being victim of terrorism is like a suicide bomber is victim of explosives

OOPs didn't menionted

This line copyright belongs to Singh ji :)

Yan Luo Wang

hahahaha, so now you are again playing the victim card fella?
China is not a big victim of terrorism. (Separatism maybe).

I find it distasteful how "happy" Indians seem to be, regarding Pakistan's suffering at the hands of terrorism.

All of the victims of terrorism, are human beings.

And if Pakistan collapses, it will be India who suffers the most. I don't understand the mentality.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

I find it distasteful how "happy" Indians seem to be, regarding Pakistan's suffering at the hands of terrorism.

And if Pakistan collapses, it will be India who suffers the most. I don't understand the mentality.
We are not talking about China here. We all know what happens in a Chinese society. Lets not digress.

Most Indians would've empathized with Pakistan, had they not been actively supporting terror against India. Even then you will find hte biggest apologists of Pakistan on Indian news channels. BTW what you are reffering to is Schadenfreude - Schadenfreude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why would India suffer if Pakistan collapses ? and can India suffer anymore ?

Oracle

China is not even a big victim of Separatism. It's citizens are victims of autonomy that China provides.

All those Pakistanis that you are harping about, adopted terrorism as a state policy to bleed India. We do not share the burden, for it is Pakistan's own creation. There is a saying 'do not create more demons, than you can lay'.

Yes.

What about China? You too share some border. What about Uighurs joining Al-Qaida, TTP, Taiban and waging a war against China?

Yan Luo Wang

Why would India suffer if Pakistan collapses ? and can India suffer anymore ?
Well, what country would suffer more than India, in the event of Pakistan's collapse?

They certainly aren't going to target China, Bangladesh, or Sri Lanka.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Well, what country would suffer more than India, in the event of Pakistan's collapse?
They certainly aren't going to target China, Bangladesh, or Sri Lanka.

In the event of collapse aka in an absence of a state, India will go after all the non state actors. We will not allow Pakistanis to target us if that's what you mean.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I find it distasteful how "happy" Indians seem to be, regarding Pakistan's suffering at the hands of terrorism. All of the victims of terrorism, are human beings.
did you not find it dis-tasteful when the world is suffering due to the terrorism grown by pakistan?

And if Pakistan collapses, it will be India who suffers the most.

Yan Luo Wang

did you not find it dis-tasteful when the world is suffering due to the terrorism grown by pakistan?
I find all suffering to be bad.

And as before, not one national government in the entire world, has held the Pakistani government responsible, for any particular terrorist attack.

And why not?
I doubt that any rogue non-state actors with a stolen nuke would target China. We're not seen as the enemy.

And in any case, the Sino-Pakistani border is small and geographically difficult to cross. It's not a very porous border.

Oracle

I find all suffering to be bad.

And as before, not one national government in the entire world, has held the Pakistani government responsible, for any particular terrorist attack.

I doubt that any rogue non-state actors with a stolen nuke would target China. We're not seen as the enemy.

And in any case, the Sino-Pakistani border is small and geographically difficult to cross. It's not a very porous border.
Are you kidding me? Just to refresh your intellectual capacity, US has implicated serving ISI and Pakistani Army Officers in the 26/11 terrorist attack. Please spend some time reading through various posts of this forum, and then start posting. This board is not censored and offers views from around the world.

Yan Luo Wang

Are you kidding me? Just to refresh your intellectual capacity, US has implicated serving ISI and Pakistani Army Officers in the 26/11 terrorist attack. Please spend some time reading through various posts of this forum, and then start posting. This board is not censored and offers views from around the world.
Yes, "implicated" being the operative word.

Again, not one national government in the entire world, has held the Pakistani government responsible, for any particular terrorist attack.

Oracle

Yes, "implicated" being the operative word.

Again, not one national government in the entire world, has held the Pakistani government responsible, for any particular terrorist attack.
With proof. Also US court has named ISI chief Pasha and the whole ISI as a terrorist organization. Selective myopia to your prodigal daughter, eh?

PA & ISI are the de-facto Government in Pakistan. If you do not know that, I would suggest you read news from around the world, not CCP mouthpieces.

Last edited:

Yan Luo Wang

With proof. Also US court has named ISI chief Pasha and the whole ISI as a terrorist organization. Selective myopia to your prodigal daughter, eh?
Show me a US state department source, or a UN source, that officially recognizes the Pakistani government as being responsible for any particular terrorist attack.

PA & ISI are the de-facto Government in Pakistan. If you do not know that, I would suggest you read news from around the world, not CCP mouthpieces.
I read CNN, BBC, etc. and I even check out Indian news sources like ToI from time to time.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
@Indian members who have replied my post,

you should understand I am not defending terrorists in Pakistan, I am setting common Pakistanis apart from those extremists who are responsible for the deaths of Chinese engineers. In general, Chinese are welcomed in Pakistan by most Pakistanis, also by their government. The sad incidents that happened to Chinese engineers are not confined to Chinese poeple, such incidents also happen to other foreigners, even to Pakistanis. That is the nature of terrorists, they kill innocent people for no good cause. China won't punish Pakistan for the crime committed by terrorists, so there are no double standards here.

Here we come to India, yes less Chinese working in India were killed. But the whole country, from government to individual, perceived every Chinese as enemy. Three Chinese were called spies and thrown into jail for not taking proper documents while crossing border, what the hell is that? Compared with the attack from terrorists in Pakistan, the discrimination against Chinese from every level of India is more disgusting.

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
If china has really advanced and is making strides as it claims atleast in the domestic media then why do they need the help of pakistan widely proven a terrorist nation.

A superpower needs its allies to be stronger who would benefit them more then drain them.

Can any of the chinese member explain to me what they get by supporting pakistan which they could not achieve otherwise.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Then why the hypocrisy of killing thousands of uighurs for killing a few Chinese?? why kill thousands forgive them like you did Pakistan.

CHINA Xinjiang, thousands of Uyghurs have disappeared into thin air: "Maybe dead" - Asia News
Xinjiang, thousands of Uyghurs have disappeared into thin air: "Maybe dead"
First, CPC doesn't kill thouands of uighurs, just one piece of crap in the link you posted proves nothing.

Second, people who committed crime must be punished by laws, those uighurs who killed hundreds of innocent people(we have proof) should be no exceptions.

Third, Pakistan is not responsible for the deaths of Chinese engineers, the terrorists are. China is coming after those terrorists by cooperating with countries around that region, that why we have SCO.

nimo_cn

Country flag
defending a terrorists state is your business and defending innocents and oppressed uighers is not anyone's business? what an hypocrite .
Innocent and oppressed uighurs? The innocent and oppressed uighurs you are defending are murderers whose hands are full of innocent people's blood.

What an hypocrite!

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
Here we come to India, yes less Chinese working in India were killed. But the whole country, from government to individual, perceived every Chinese as enemy. Three Chinese were called spies and thrown into jail for not taking proper documents while crossing border, what the hell is that? Compared with the attack from terrorists in Pakistan, the discrimination against Chinese from every level of India is more disgusting.
From my personal knowledge , i would voice my opposition to what you said.

The common indian is one of the most peaceful human beings on the planet.

The cultural exchange and similarity between indo china is more than it is between pak - china ever.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Innocent and oppressed uighurs? The innocent and oppressed uighurs you are defending are murderers whose hands are full of innocent people's blood.

What an hypocrite!
So for us Kashmir and Pakistan should be Different? Who is the Hypocrite?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles