Pakistan has only 2 months of Forex left

pmaitra

Forget about it. People that live there hate you anyway.
I think your railway locomotives, that are lying idle or dysfunctional in your sheds need your urgent attention. You may worry about India later.

Zarvin

I think your railway locomotives, that are lying idle or dysfunctional in your sheds need your urgent attention. You may worry about India later.
Not worrying about India at all. We will fix our own problems however, no need to worry for us.:thumb:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I agree with you on Mirpur. The Mirpuris are a bunch of radical bigots. The Gilgit-Baltistan people are actually much nicer, and are predominantly Shia, and the Northern Light Infantry, the Kargil War cattle fodder, were also mainly form those regions. They are also against Wahhabi fundamentalists. I am quite certain they will be an asset to India, not a bane.
Shiites have been slaughtered in huge numbers, and Pakistan has engineered a population shift. A lot of tribals, pashtuns, and wahabbi elements have settled there.

And even if Pakistan doesn't agree to hand over GB to us, fine. We can let status quo remain but they will have to shut their MJ (Military-Jihad) complex. And frankly it'll only help them in the future.

SilentKiller

Country flag
Not worrying about India at all. We will fix our own problems however, no need to worry for us.:thumb:
But u do worry about indian issues...when we points to your, u start boiling why so?
your nose is quite large which has in recent past tendency to poke in other's affairs.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
They are printing money day and night.

Possibility that they might be generating revenues from illicit drug trade can not be ruled out, be alarmed that quite a good percentage might be finding users and stockers in India. And then the counterfeit money they push into India I wouldn't be surprised if India is in an unofficial symbiosis with them and contributing their economy to stay afloat ? In layman's language they simply be sucking Indian wealth like a parasite via illegal and unaccounted trade.

Just food for thought, I may be totally wrong especially on how counterfeit money be making them sound.

Blackwater

I had proposed something a few years back on DFI.

Why don't we offer to bail out Pakistan, if it

1. Cuts its military budget
2. Stops its terrorist camps
They take money and still not do these 2. You know pakis.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Shiites have been slaughtered in huge numbers, and Pakistan has engineered a population shift. A lot of tribals, pashtuns, and wahabbi elements have settled there.

And even if Pakistan doesn't agree to hand over GB to us, fine. We can let status quo remain but they will have to shut their MJ (Military-Jihad) complex. And frankly it'll only help them in the future.
I was pissed of seeing Hazaras asking army to intervene. Can't believe people can be so innocent that they do not understand that it is the Pakistan army and ISI doing all this. They don't even know how detailed lists of the population from minority communities like them, PA and ISI have.

As far as, If this violent population shift they are engineering is going to help them in future is concern, then I agree with you but wish it to be contrary.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
They take money and still not do these 2. You know pakis.
Maybe something like an escrow account can be used. But I am just floating an idea. To this can be tied trade, aid, electricity, water etc. They can screw up on one account, the economic hurt should be massive.

datguy79

1. Do not want PoK (Mirpur)
2. We can do without GB, if we are getting the land along with the people.

Today the concept of power and influence is not dictated by the territories you hold but by your economic prowess (backed with military might).
So you don't want direct access to central asia?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
So you don't want direct access to central asia?
I think it would be too much to ask of Pakistan, to not only tone down their military, and shut down the Jihad factory, but also to handover GB. But otherwise, direct access to Central Asia is much needed and wanted.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistan may have only two months of FOREX left.

But they sure can dream of so many gigantic, monstrous and path breaking things that they are going to do with that little sum.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
do you guys really think pak will ask India or accept their offer?

pmaitra

I think it would be too much to ask of Pakistan, to not only tone down their military, and shut down the Jihad factory, but also to handover GB. But otherwise, direct access to Central Asia is much needed and wanted.
Exactly. We can ignore Mirpur, but India needs to get physical access to Wakhan Valley via GB. That way, we will have access to Afghanistan and Tajikistan, and thence, former Soviet Central Asia.

nrupatunga

pakis are actually spending more resources on printing fake indian currency than their own. Cut it , no close it completely. It will help both of us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles