Pakistan gets mocked at for placing an ad on their contributions to WoT

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
They have an incredible ability to lie to themselves and to everyone else but some how the idea of all Kafirs should all convert or die which brought us all this trouble also remains in their heads carefully walled off by these lies, while they have to lie about fighting for Peace.:shocked:

Tomcat

Guys i am a bit confused?!!!!! Who is the lady in the picture??? Is she Mrs. Amar Singh?
that my dear friend is Banazir Buttho the daughter of Zulfikher ali Buttho of " MY pEOPLE shall eat grass but shall have a Bomb" fame

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
^^
I think you guys have missed the sarcasm

one

that my dear friend is Banazir Buttho the daughter of Zulfikher ali Buttho of " MY pEOPLE shall eat grass but shall have a Bomb" fame
Have you noticed a wrist band?? hai ji....Maybe Zaid sahab (pbuh) may know the answer.

Tomcat

didnt you know her really name is sri devi and she was a mole thats why the ghazis **cough** **cough** the terrorist "killed" Ho sorry matayed her

peacecracker

many pakistanis thinks 9/11 is the first step of dominating . next step is to surrender dajjal amreeka. this is pure fake love that ad is saying. the children of zia cannot evolve in the right direction except a few. a nation without soul, built on hatred and it's people- generation after generation systematically brainwashed to "fight" against judaism,India and USA..what can we expect? this pretending as a saviour does not works with Americans or anyone. sorry.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Question - why WSJ published it?
Answer -

1. Anything that NYT rejects, WSJ publishes.
2. WSJ now belongs to Murdoch family - anything that pays, can get published (as log as it does not parise Obama).
3. WSJ is nowadays a neo-con, pro-war rag, which means a "War on Terror" is their favourite type of war. Never ending, never justified.
4. WSJ is also a "pro-business" journal - i.e. Pakistan and the "war on terror" is good for business - so it is good for WSJ.

If anyone can think of other reasons- please post them.

JAISWAL

WSJ is a media group run by a group of Bafoons.
Who have their top level empty and priorities misplaced, with clear lack of ethics.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles