Pakistan General Elections 2013

Who will be the next Prime Minister of Pakistan ?

• General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • General Pervez Musharraf

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Imran Khan

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Asif Ali Zardari

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nawaz Sharif

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Yousaf Raza Gillani

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
It is very good that you have a high turnout in this election, it is good for democracy in Pakistan...

Although IK is my personal favorite politician from Pakistan, but I have a feeling that NS & future Indian government post 2014 election will make one last honest effort for peace in the region"¦ lets hope for the best"¦
as said earlier.nawaz is open for any kind of relation with india..now rest depends upon india.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
we welcome our hindu blood:wave::wave:
Today they showed the pushtainee house of Ganja Shareef in TV which is in Jatti Umra Village (Tarn Taran) in Indian Punjab.

Today the 2 room house is inside Gurudwara.

Blackwater

asad umar and dr atta ur rehman were the reason i voted for PTI not imran khan.

the whole TEAM of PTI is honest excluding very few members.they are ultra patriotic and educated.

this is the reason PTI was the most fav party for this election.

but the future of pakistan is again in the hands of uneducated panjabis.
one province determines the future of pakistan.

Imran khan was to break punjab into 3 new provinces.and that would have solved the problem of panjabi dominance in pakistan[/QUOTE]

now you can see, how powerfull are pakjabis in pak politics and army

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
as said earlier.nawaz is open for any kind of relation with india..now rest depends upon india.
India is only interested in good relations so rest depends on Pakistan whose history proves it wants war and bloodshed.

Blackwater

Today they showed the pushtainee house of Ganja Shareef in TV which is in Jatti Umra Village (Tarn Taran) in Indian Punjab.

Today the 2 room house is inside Gurudwara.
i told ya he is ambarsaria but no body believes me

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
India is only interested in good relations so rest depends on Pakistan whose history proves it wants war and bloodshed.
those days of army are long gone.i doubt now or in future army will plan offensive against india

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
those days of army are long gone.i doubt now or in future army will plan offensive against india
But what about those moral and diplomatic support for those lunatic afterlife virgin hunters, will it stop? No more Ajmal Kasabs?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Nothing can be said since Pak army is quite busy fighting the jehadis it created.

How long Ganja stays in power and how much he can heal Pakistan is a big question.He would need 2 full terms ie 10 years to show significant changes but that is extremely unlikely based on it's political history.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles