Pakistan fighter jets fly close to Siachen Glacier; PAF Chief says response to Indian aggression wil

Innocent

Country flag
http://zeenews.india.com/india/paki...ll-be-remembered-for-generations-2008367.html

At a time when Indo-Pak relations are hitting a boiling point, fighters jets of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) made flights near Siachen Glacier on Wednesday morning.

New Delhi: At a time when Indo-Pak relations are hitting a boiling point, fighters jets of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) made flights near Siachen Glacier on Wednesday morning.

Pakistan Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, who visited the Qadri Airbase in Skardu, has reportedly warned India of severe repercussions following any aggression.

Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman confirmed that all forward operating bases of the PAF have been made operational in response to Indian ‘threats’.

According to Geo Tv, the PAF Chief stated Pakistan's response to any Indian aggression will be remembered by their coming generations.

Aman also met the pilots and technical staff of the fighting force and himself flew a Mirage jet on the occasion.

Pakistan's response comes after the Indian Army on Tuesday said it launched "punitive fire assaults" on Pakistani positions along the Line of Control (LoC) as part of its pre-emptive and pro-active strategy to curb cross-border militant incursion.

The assault comes eight months after India had said that its Army had conducted surgical strikes to destroy terror-launch pads across the LoC in Pakistan that resulted in the killing of dozens of militants and their sympathisers in September.

Union Minister Jitendra Singh on Sunday may have dropped enough hint on a “second surgical strike” against the PoK terrorists, saying there would “defenitely be a decisive action” but the government won't reveal plan in advance.

xeaaex

Guys you should link this news to,
1) a day before that Indian AF Sukhoi 30 mki went missing.
2) Do they have some deep mole inside our territory
3) I think chinese did something with sukhoi, that's how it went missing.
4) they did it because such incident could lead to grounding of entire AF sukhoi fleet.
5) and now we have pakis flying over our heads.
It's fishy.
Something big is going on under our nose.

scatterStorm

Country flag
4) they did it because such incident could lead to grounding of entire AF sukhoi fleet.
It's fishy.
Relax and take out your tin foil hat, sometimes weather can change abruptly, disrupting the radio transmission etc. Or could be a critical system failure that happen'd so fast that the pilot didn't got the time to make corrective measures. We may never know until the black-box and telemetry data is recovered.

Interestingly, it's not the first time that a MKI crashed near Assam, if memory serves me right, another incident happen'd back in 2015.

A directed energy weapon of some sort can dazzle or fry jet avionics but in such bad weather, it's not possible. So my guess is, a critical system failure, could be fly-by-wire system or engine stall.

captscooby81

Country flag
We had lost a su-30MKI on may 19th 2015 in Tezpur..Something to do with terrain and weather pattern and some flying mission going wrong ..Below is the details of 2015 Su-30MKI accident

A frontline Sukhoi SU-30MKI combat jet of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed in Assam’s Nagaon district at 12.30 p.m. on Tuesday, an official said, adding that both pilots had ejected and were safe.
The aircraft had taken off from the Tezpur air base “on a routine mission”, the official said.
“After take off, the aircraft had developed a technical snag and the pilot was forced to abandon the aircraft. Both the pilots ejected. The ejection was safe and the aircraft crashed at 1230 hours...in a thick forest near Tezpur

It's fishy.

Last edited:

xeaaex

We had lost a su-30MKI on may 19th 2015 in Tezpur..Something to do with terrain and weather pattern and some flying mission going wrong ...

A frontline Sukhoi SU-30MKI combat jet of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed in Assam’s Nagaon district at 12.30 p.m. on Tuesday.

A frontline Sukhoi SU-30MKI combat jet of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed in Assam’s Nagaon district at 12.30 p.m. on Tuesday, an official said, adding that both pilots had ejected and were safe.
The aircraft had taken off from the Tezpur air base “on a routine mission”, the official said.
“After take off, the aircraft had developed a technical snag and the pilot was forced to abandon the aircraft. Both the pilots ejected. The ejection was safe and the aircraft crashed at 1230 hours...in a thick forest near Tezpur
Thanks god.
They are safe and i hope my concerns are wrong.

captscooby81

Country flag
This was not yesterday accident you didn't read what i posted clearly this was the 2015 accident from the same AFB in which the 2 pilots of Su-30 MKI ejected safely ..

We still don't know the fate of pilots of the yesterdays accident..:facepalm:

Thanks god.
They are safe and i hope my concerns are wrong.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Pakistan Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, who visited the Qadri Airbase in Skardu, has reportedly warned India of severe repercussions following any aggression.
Warned??? Lol! Haven't we heard all this crap before? There was that Paki worthy who warned India about a nuclear response if we entered even an inch into Porki territory. And then we swatted them with a surgical strike deep into their guts immediately thereafter! I'm still awaiting a nuclear response!!

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
It's fishy.
Relax bro! Just coincidence! :biggrin2:

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace
I don't know what's going wrong with su-30's location emitting device.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I don't know what's going wrong with su-30's location emitting device.
I feel the SU went into the mountainside seeing that Arunachal has mountains over 16,000 ft. The impact would have been so sudden and enormous that there would have been no time for radio contact if it was flame-out etc. The locator device may have been destroyed in the collision.

And Arunachal is thickly forested. Finding the wreckage is going to be an uphill task.

smestarz

Country flag
Thats ok, that was his public statement and then he calls our IAF chief on phone and says "Sirjee maaf karna,, people need to feel we are brave warna bolenge nikkame hai, You can always get more money talking about two front war, we cannot say like that, so we just give jingoistic statements to make sure that our funding remains"

Warned??? Lol! Haven't we heard all this crap before? There was that Paki worthy who warned India about a nuclear response if we entered even an inch into Porki territory. And then we swatted them with a surgical strike deep into their guts immediately thereafter! I'm still awaiting a nuclear response!!

vinuzap

Pakistan loss in 1987 and 89 in siachin came under musharraf who was brigadier general then a wound which was so deep that he planned kargil which resulted in even bigger embarrassment just to avenge 84,87 and 89 :

from Musharraf's mouth not to his media (as they have to exhibit bravado) but to global US media:

General Musharraf stated to Times Magazine in an interview that Pakistan lost almost 900 sq mi (2,300 km2) of territory during conflict in 1984. He also stated that the Indian advance captured nearly 1,000 sq mi (2,600 km2) of territory claimed by Pakistan(IN 87 and 89)

Musharraf happens to be privileged elite general who lost all 3 wars with india

raheel sharif whose relatives have been killed in war with india and currently bajwa whom india is making baja in LOC

Last edited:

Filtercoffee

Country flag
Sohail Aman ACM PAF has already given up by flying the 'Mirage'. :daru: well said secretly Sohail!

Global Defence

Articles