Pakistan fear of Indian channels now

Discussion in 'General Multimedia' started by IBM, Dec 16, 2010.

1. IBM

IBM Regular Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZkLbnDNheI&feature=related

Interesting video how Indian media has penitrated Pak culture. Interesting to see a pakistani muslim child chanting Om Namai Shivai at 1.10 min hahahha. We are on right track.

This is specially for Zaid hamid, who always said, "they ruled india for 1000 yrs". Now it's pay back time.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  3. ganesh177

ganesh177 Regular Member

That mullah is stating that "isse hamari hunduon ke liye nafrat kam ho jaayegi", as if that was the prime agenda of pakistan, for which the country was founded.

4. IBM

IBM Regular Member

5. IBM

IBM Regular Member

6. divya

divya Regular Member

as funny is the paranoi among pakistanis about indian media same is with glorifying enchanting of om namah shivay. that is just against the tenents of islam. would you accept indian muslims going against their own religon for the sake of hinduism. i dont think so. we are not a hindu country we are india and indians first and that tells us to respect all religon and religious values

7. divya

divya Regular Member

as funny is the paranoi among pakistanis about indian media same is with glorifying enchanting of om namah shivay. that is just against the tenents of islam. would you accept indian muslims going against their own religon for the sake of hinduism. i dont think so. we are not a hindu country we are india and indians first and that tells us to respect all religon and religious values

8. IBM

IBM Regular Member

Well , I have not come across any Indian muslims deveating from there religion. Indian muslims are more moderate than pakistan muslims or arabs, this video is about islam ka thakedar pakistan. How our media impacting there young nasal with EASE. By the way do u belong to west coast ???

Watch this as your answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mDwHsK1qxg

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  9. divya

divya Regular Member

well thats the main problem here. we have nurturted our generation for being more tolerant and they fully understand the hindu rituals and what they can do and what they cannot. but same cannot be said about pakistan. but at the same time if some random kid is going om namah shivay its plain wrong. But yes thats funny to have a paranoia about indian channels as cultural invasion.

And well do you really think we need answers for Jahil Hamid. He is already doing a good job deluding his nation but we should not do the same for ours.

I did not get your point with the west coast?

10. IBM

IBM Regular Member

West coast means mumbai area

11. divya

divya Regular Member

I was born in Mumbai but am in delhi.

12. IBM

IBM Regular Member

13. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Regular Member

Okay first off, the parents have the option of not letting their kids watch whatever they feel is inappropriate. I regard this as a failure on part of the parents rather than a failure on part of the media. And secondly isn't it a good thing that the young Pakistani children are able to learn some things about how 17% of the world lives? We, in India have the advantage of having a big enough muslim minority to be able to learn enough about them. The same cannot be said for Pakistan.

Just my two cents.

14. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

:emot15: :emot15: :emot15:!! HAHAHAHAAAHAA! Goodness! This is amazing! Guess our culturally rich saas-bahu dramas aren't just meant for demeaning anything but another "RAW" mission. :happy_2:

But I must say; isn't there anything of ours that Pakistanis aren't paranoid of? Seriously!

15. Anshu Attri

Anshu Attri Senior Member Senior Member

4: 26 "Hindu majhab se hamari nafarat kam hoti chali jayegi" :emot15::emot180:

16. Tshering22

Tshering22 Sikkimese Saber Senior Member

This proves the very core founding reason of Pakistan: Hate everything that India is and this line proves that they hated our very sense of origins; mainstream Hinduism.

17. mayfair

mayfair Elite Member Elite Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  18. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

I feel like puking when I watch some of these videos from Papistan! :yuck:

I mean, what a country we have to our West! :yuck: In the first video, towards the end, one scoundrel Mullah says that Papistanis must stop watching Indian channels because the "hate for Hindus will decrease, and that should never happen". And in the last video (closing statements), that idiotic woman says that "Pakistan should ensure that Muslims in India have an Islamic channel, we have to think about them". Bloody B****, first ensure that your country does not self destruct within the next few years, then you can dream of being the "Thekedar" of the world's Muslims. Seriously, what a sense of perverse entitlement these Papistanis have! :yuck: