Pakistan fakes Babur missile test

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just go to peedeefu and look at the butt hurt their, it's like how dare u expose us, they are really pissed, saying oh it's true it's damn true.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Let them froth with rage. If forum such as that are representative of 'educated' Pakis, it's going well for us.

Not to underestimate the enemy but looking at the sheer piss-poor fake video job, I seriously doubt their military capabilities either.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Guys be on topic.

PAKIS NEED TO FAKE THEIR TESTs.

Infact pakis are aware that if today china backs off the pakis will not be in a condition to take on India be it nuclear war. This is why they desperately need China.

India has a big coasline and border and off mainland assets in andeman, lakshdweep, maldieves, vietnam, myanmar, tajikhistan, sychells , mauratious...

What pakistan has?
One afghanistan that too no in their control
Raheel mota shareef who is commander of islamic force lol

Look at pakis institution of research. Bc batterly laga ke pankha laga ke udankhatola banate rehte hai..

They are still learning to build 1.5 Gen satellite forget second generation.

They dont have resources nor expertice to build any weapon except for assembling them.

You think they will develop a scramjet, jetengine for babur missile? no way ... they dont have that knowledge.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

pmaitra

@Tarun Kumar, please open a new thread on the subject matter you wanted to discuss here. Do not derail the thread. Read the thread title before posting.

@Zarvan, please do not flame-bait.

@vayuu1, please do not discuss other fora.

bipin

You Indians are not only cowards but idiot beyond imagination. You people are seriously the most deaf and dumb nation on face of the earth. You are to blinded by your stupid patriotism. Soo keep living in fools paradise idiots :rofl:
Your thread title was changed, offensive posts deleted, your billu barber theory completely debunked and yet you keep harping about it. That makes you the idiot.

Pakistan cannot make anything but jihadis like you. You have lost all wars and seek revenge but cannot do anything about it. If you post again or reply, I will assume you seek our validation for your pathetic existence.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
So far Pakistanis haven't come back with any counter. I remember Indian media publishing Pakistani rebuttal of surgical strikes like national duty where in Indian News of the fake test has found no mention in their media.

Indian media is run by inherited losers who put pressure back on their own nation and reason allegedly we know are them being compromised and highly biased stand against the current government.

From LOC aggressions, neutralizing boat to surgical strikes these ugly face hunchbacks have only bite their own motherland with unfounded, anecdotal, at times complete lies favoring Pakistan.

If we do not have Social media these people may have been bringing the governments down with all their lies and biased propaganda.

mayfair

If we do not have Social media these people may have been bringing the governments down with all their lies and biased propaganda.
They actually did in 2004, along with many other things. A repeat performance in 2009, except that it was other way round.

bose

Country flag
After the LoC strike the Pakistani military morale is down ...

The earlier coward congress leaders were saying that more direct action against Pakistan will lead to war... Pakistan is a nuclear state and other bla bla... Modi have proved them wrong ... These posturing by the Pakistanis is for the civilian consumption and get back the military morale after the strike to their terrorist safe heavens..

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Guys be on topic.

PAKIS NEED TO FAKE THEIR TESTs.

Infact pakis are aware that if today china backs off the pakis will not be in a condition to take on India be it nuclear war. This is why they desperately need China.

India has a big coasline and border and off mainland assets in andeman, lakshdweep, maldieves, vietnam, myanmar, tajikhistan, sychells , mauratious...

What pakistan has?
One afghanistan that too no in their control
Raheel mota shareef who is commander of islamic force lol

Look at pakis institution of research. Bc batterly laga ke pankha laga ke udankhatola banate rehte hai..

They are still learning to build 1.5 Gen satellite forget second generation.

They dont have resources nor expertice to build any weapon except for assembling them.

You think they will develop a scramjet, jetengine for babur missile? no way ... they dont have that knowledge.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk
Jet engine....seriously??? Let them design decent moped engine on paper.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Can someone merge this thread to "failed terrorist state Pakistan's idiotic musing" ..ASAP

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I find it so funny how Indians are comforting their fear of Pakistan by calling our SLCM test a fake. Its on every Indian news outlet and Indian social media just exploded by ludicrous "Analysis" made by that twitter clown Rajfortyseven who has minimal defense knowledge and blocked me from his twitter account as i challenged his certain claims in the past.
Also that India today joke Shiv aroor who happens to be Paid by the news paper as "Defense analyst" was stunned when i asked him the difference between Quasi ballistic and Cruise missiles.
These two were the main source of this social media propaganda and then on electronic media to calm the fears of paklistani missile power among Indian "Janta".
On the other hand Pakistani public didn't give two hoots when very recently India test fired two long range missiles A-4 and 5 in a week. It barely made any news in our media and people were least bothered.
Goes to show who is brave and and who is not.

Reactions: Neo

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Also the admins of this Indian forum found a cure to their insomnia by taking the liberty of changing the title of the thread. What a bunch of clowns :lol:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I find it so funny how Indians are comforting their fear of Pakistan by calling our SLCM test a fake. Its on every Indian news outlet and Indian social media just exploded by ludicrous "Analysis" made by that twitter clown Rajfortyseven.
It's less miserable than pathetic claims you make on your YouTube without any logic (some sort of Rouhani Taqat)
Plus on DFI it's our own Analysis, not adopted from some other guy.:peace:
On the other hand Pakistani public didn't give two hoots when very recently India test fired two long range missiles A-4 and 5 in a week. It barely made any news in our media and people were least bothered.
These missiles have nothing to do with you either.
But really wanna play this versus game with me, there won't be a while to ashame you.:D
pakistani missiles power among Indian "Janta"
You pretty sure about if someone gives even two hoots about a tiny country even watching whom is difficult on world map and can make less than half of missile techs manufactured by India?:dude:

Well, we all are here Janta on DFI who posted that stuff.

If you really do have guts, go.through the thread to read the analysis instead of baseless trolling like losers.
Show us the NOTAM and NAVAREA or don't even show your face.
Also the admins of this Indian forum found a cure to their insomnia by taking the liberty of changing the title of the thread. What a bunch of clowns :lol:
What a pathetic loser! Why don't you go.through the thread? So much fear in getting know that tests weren't faked first time?

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's less miserable than pathetic claims you make on your YouTube without any logic (some sort of Rouhani Taqat)
Plus on DFI it's our own Analysis, not adopted from some other guy.:peace:

These missiles have nothing to do with you either.
But really wanna play this versus game with me, there won't be a while to ashame you.:D

You pretty sure about if someone gives even two hoots about a tiny country even watching whom is difficult on world map and can make less than half of missile techs manufactured by India?:dude:

Well, we all are here Janta on DFI who posted that stuff.

If you really do have guts, go.through the thread to read the analysis instead of baseless trolling like losers.
Show us the NOTAM and NAVAREA or don't even show your face.
What a pathetic loser! Why don't you go.through the thread? So much fear in getting know that tests weren't faked first time?
NOTAMs are issued under annex 15 of Chicago convention.
Issuing a NOTAM is a service not an obligation. Legally speaking , a country can choose not to issue a NOTAM if it deems the practice of using a particular air space within its own territory to be safe.
You can read Annex 15 in detail.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeronautical_Information_Service

Bbaur was fired from Pakistani sea area and used pakistani air space so there was no international obligation to issue any NOTAMs. Also the missile used altitude which is lower than what passenger jets used and had chase planes constantly monitoring the air space many tens of miles around in combination with ground radars,so not issuing NOTAM was deemed safe.

About why ISPR said they fired from Indian ocean? Well...Arabian sea is also part of Indian ocean so the statement was correct.

These days i am making a video for my Youtube and social media channels,rubbishing Brahmos missile with good research,so you may not get many responses from me.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That Missile test video appears to doctored and is false as the claim of the ISPR which says the missile was tested in Indian Ocean, can you please point out if the missile with range of 450 KMs can travel from Indian Ocean into Pakistan in such short distance, if you cant surely you should apply Burnol on your head, ofcourse if you have any to understand what i am saying.

here again

Please explain second line in red box and explain how on earth will 450 Km range missile will be tested in Indian Ocean and them went back to mountain for its target. You guys sure knows your physics.

regrading us losing our mind, no we didn't, if an impoverished and close country like North Korea can make SLBM, then Pakistan which is the world's fastest growing nuclear weapons country could have done it ahead of North Korea, only goes to shows that you guys are far behind North Korea in tech.

Regarding your SLCM, first it was not tested from Submarine aforesaid ISPR news release says so, second you have only three of them (subs) right now, third missile is not operational, fourth, Cruise missile are lot easy to take down, if they are detected, in water where there is no radar shadow area, they are easily detectable, once tracked they can easily be overrun by the fighter and can be shot down with machine gun. Same was done by RAF for V1 missile in WW2.
Must be acute shortage of Burnol in India :lol:

The ISPR release says "Submarine mobile platform". A pontoon is submarine static platform, only ab actual submarine is submarine mobile platform.

If Cruise missiles are so rubbish then why the British are spending a Billion pounds per new Astute class submarines which can only carry land attack tomahawks and no Ballistic missiles?

xeaaex

NOTAMs are issued under annex 15 of Chicago convention.
Issuing a NOTAM is a service not an obligation. Legally speaking , a country can choose not to issue a NOTAM if it deems the practice of using a particular air space within its own territory to be safe.
You can read Annex 15 in detail.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeronautical_Information_Service

Bbaur was fired from Pakistani sea area and used pakistani air space so there was no international obligation to issue any NOTAMs. Also the missile used altitude which is lower than what passenger jets used and had chase planes constantly monitoring the air space many tens of miles around in combination with ground radars,so not issuing NOTAM was deemed safe.

About why ISPR said they fired from Indian ocean? Well...Arabian sea is also part of Indian ocean so the statement was correct.

These days i am making a video for my Youtube and social media channels,rubbishing Brahmos missile with good research,so you may not get many responses from me.
Come when you make one credible video, and i am sure we are capable enough to defend it, afterall we do not have colour changing missile!.

I was curious though? , So called dabur slcm or whatever it is called,does it change is traget mid course? If it does may be it will strike porkistan if fired at India.

And hey why are you so insecure about your country ? Why false flags? Go get a life looser.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I was curious though? , So called dabur slcm or whatever it is called,does it change is traget mid course? If it does may be it will strike porkistan if fired at India.
Indians and their obsession with Pork?
I thought Hindutva doesn't allow eating pork... Does it?

Last edited:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
I thought Hindutva doesn't allow eating pork... Does it?
Yes. It also allows being a giant authoritarian c*nt but I guess reactionary politics in the rest of the third world isn't immune from that either *wink *wink*.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles