Pakistan expresses concern at plight of Myanmar's Rohingya Muslims

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Because it is always a waste of my time arguing with you. You were better ignored. I will admit my fault in responding to your comment. Goodbye.
And now the ideological nut takes precedence over rationalist. Good. Live in your own stew you have created for yourself. But don't talk BS about how Hindus can live in Pakistan.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
We should look at this conflict from humanity perspective not from bhuddist or Muslim or Pakistani perspective. We had thakeddar of humanity in this world chanting Malala and defending her right of education and were shedding crocodile tears for her because she was suffered in the hands of talibans. Where are they now? Where is UN? Where is moral police and champion of human rights i.e Ameerika? They did not think twice before attacking iraq because their leader saddam was evil man according to them lol They don't see the suffering of those malalz in Burma? No one is blaming bhuddism lol if it was Muslims doing this to minority Buddhist there then whole world blame Islam for it and champion of human rights wage war against terrorism but now they are quiet and they will interfere if some others resistance group like Hamas take existence in there

SANITY

We should look at this conflict from humanity perspective not from bhuddist or Muslim or Pakistani perspective.
What can we possibly do about it? Yes, what's going on is unjust and no one is calling it just but what else? It does not seem like international pleads mean anything to them.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
What can we possibly do about it? Yes, what's going on is unjust and no one is calling it just but what else? It does not seem like international pleads mean anything to them.
Its not about you or me . I was talking about international organization or those develop countries who act as champion of human rights but only paying lip services ..

Turkey was probably first country who practically took stand

[video][/video]

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
"
Pakistan expresses concern at plight of Myanmar's Rohingya Muslims"

Do you have any thing better than that ??

Why not call all of them in Pakistan and provide asylum to them ??

argumentum

We should look at this conflict from humanity perspective not from bhuddist or Muslim or Pakistani perspective. We had thakeddar of humanity in this world chanting Malala and defending her right of education and were shedding crocodile tears for her because she was suffered in the hands of talibans. Where are they now? Where is UN? Where is moral police and champion of human rights i.e Ameerika? They did not think twice before attacking iraq because their leader saddam was evil man according to them lol They don't see the suffering of those malalz in Burma? No one is blaming bhuddism lol if it was Muslims doing this to minority Buddhist there then whole world blame Islam for it and champion of human rights wage war against terrorism but now they are quiet and they will interfere if some others resistance group like Hamas take existence in there
What are you talking about, so many countries have taken a stand.The UN has spoken out. The Dalai Lama has spoken out. When Muslims repeatedly make exaggerated claims of victimhood, like calling riots "genocide" or discrimination "apartheid", this raises suspicions amongst non-Muslims of a supremacist agenda.

The situation is not so clear-cut as you make it out to be. There is a long insurgency, and many Rohingya groups have ties to Al-Queda & the Taliban. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_insurgency_in_Western_Burma Thus many of these groups are fighting to impose Sharia, not to defend human rights.

During the riots, both Buddhists and Muslims were killed and their houses were destroyed in roughly equal proportion. While I agree the situation is bad, and must be resolved in a peaceful way, the idea that the Rohingya are the "world's most persecuted minority" and nobody else cares is risible.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Hundreds of hindus and sikhs have been fleeing from Pakistan. Hundreds of them have applied for Indian citizenship, Pakistanis should help their citizens first than sheding crocodile tears for nations far away from their borders.

rajkumar singh

Country flag
These people in Myanmar are a source of proxy war against india,by joint undercover plan of 02 spies agency from neighbours countries.
Their families are terrorists. It is the main reason of their suffering . ‎

prohumanity

Country flag
George Soros has billions looted from Asian countries ..and now, he is projecting himself as human rights champion of the boat people...I think he should team up with Su Kie lady and settle these Rohinga troublemakers in a western country. These Rohingas bite the hands that feed them..thats why no country is willing to take them. They need to learn to live in peace and harmony in Myanmar and not create trouble and terrorism.

Hybrid Content

Hi Guys,

Here's how baseless Pakistan's claim over Kashmir is. I'd like you comments and opinions on this.

goo.gl/rohA72

It discusses the UN Resolution that practically very Pakistani points, but none seem to have read.

I've got a PDF of the resolution copy if any of you want to read it. Drop me a mail and I'll send it to you hybridin [at] gmail.com.

#JaiHind

bose

Country flag
what was her take on the kidnapping of the Christian girls in Nigeria ?

Did she visited Nigeria ?

What was the wife of Turkey's PM have to say on ISIS when they quote Koran to justify raping of Yazids

kumar2310s

If Rohingya muslims want to live in Myanmar, they may choose to convert to Buddhism and live in peace with natives or migrate to any muslim countries that shed crocodile tears. Pakistan that is championing their cause cannot even take care of non-sunni muslims. See the plight of Hindus, Christians in pakistan. Their girls are either raped or forced to marry the muslims and get convert. World never gave attention to kashmiri pandits who were forced out of their own home since ancient times under pressure from militancy. Wherever these muslims get more than 50% population, you cannot play bhajans in temples. If they cannot learn to respect other religions, why any other non-muslim nation should help any muslim? India already have a lot of trouble creators. There is no need to shelter any more.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Yes they should convert to buddhism and live in Peace.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes they should convert to buddhism and live in Peace.
Saying someone who is living in united states and enjoying all cultural and religious freedom

Youtuube is there to witness the peace nature of burma monkeys

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Saying someone who is living in united states and enjoying all cultural and religious freedom

Youtuube is there to witness the peace nature of burma monkeys
As I said ... they live in Buddhist majority nation so they should convert to buddhism. Why to follow a desert cult.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
As I said ... they live in Buddhist majority nation so they should convert to buddhism. Why to follow a desert cult.
You are also living in Christian majority west why don't you convert into Christianity? Why you kept your Hindu beliefs and tradition/culture in west? Why you dont give same suggestion to Hindu or Sikhs minority in Pakistan?
People should have freedom of religion and beliefs no matter where they live

kumar2310s

People should respect the culture and belief of the country they live in. Indians respect the culture of US and are very peaceful. Unlike pakistanis who try to create a pakistan wherever they go.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles