Pakistan expresses concern at plight of Myanmar's Rohingya Muslims

amoy

Or, let PRC lead by example and take them in as their venerable guests. Do we not have enough lip service already?
FYI there're already thousands of Rohingya refugees in China.

What lip service? It's Burma who's responsible for the tragic not any others. It's absurd not to address the core.

Indians' attempt to direct the attention to Pakistan or China is no more than obfuscating. So Pakistan bringing the plight of Rohingya up with OIC is very reasonable.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

amoy

I wonder what would be a problem if they convert back to who they were originally.There are no Moguls today from whom they have to fear.

btw Buddhism is a great religion and good choice for Rohingyas.

China shares a large border with Burma in case you forgot the geography of

China should take the lead and show it's the regional power.Are you scared that Burma would be angry if you try to put pressure
Painting the Rohingya dilemma as religious is misleading. The very nature of it is Burmese military regime denies them equal rights as citizens. It doesnt matter where they were from. Now they're part of the Myanmar society.

Burmese gvmt can't shuffle off their own responsibility for the displaced.

u seem not updated of latest news related to PRESSURE ~
China to Hold Military Drills Along Volatile Myanmar Border

BEIJING — China's military will hold live-firing exercises this week along its volatile border withMyanmar near where Chinese civilians were killed by stray bombs from fighting between rebels and Myanmar's government.

The Defense Ministry said the exercises starting Tuesday in Yunnan province will include both ground and air elements. It didn't say how many troops would be involved or how long the exercises would last. Aircraft were warned to stay away.

The drills will be held in jungle-covered mountains along China's southwestern border, directly across from where Myanmar troops have been battling ethnic Kokang rebels.

A bombing run by a Myanmar plane in March killed five farmers on the Chinese side, leading to an official apology. China has complained of cross-border firing several times and urged Myanmar to restore stability.

The March incident sparked widespread outrage in China, and Premier Li Keqiang issued a statement condemning it after being questioned about it at his annual news conference.

This week's exercises are the first publicly announced in the area since the bombing and appear to be intended to show China's ability to deal with any military emergency in the area, such as a spillover of fighting across the border.
http://abcnews.go.com/International...itary-drills-volatile-myanmar-border-31436191

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Painting the Rohingya dilemma as religious is misleading. The very nature of it is Burmese military regime denies them equal rights as citizens. It doesnt matter where they were from. Now they're part of the Myanmar society.Burmese gvmt can't shuffle off their own responsibility for the displaced.u seem not updated of latest news related to PRESSURE ~China to Hold Military Drills Along Volatile Myanmar Border

BEIJING — China's military will hold live-firing exercises this week along its volatile border withMyanmar near where Chinese civilians were killed by stray bombs from fighting between rebels and Myanmar's government.

The Defense Ministry said the exercises starting Tuesday in Yunnan province will include both ground and air elements. It didn't say how many troops would be involved or how long the exercises would last. Aircraft were warned to stay away.

The drills will be held in jungle-covered mountains along China's southwestern border, directly across from where Myanmar troops have been battling ethnic Kokang rebels.

A bombing run by a Myanmar plane in March killed five farmers on the Chinese side, leading to an official apology. China has complained of cross-border firing several times and urged Myanmar to restore stability.

The March incident sparked widespread outrage in China, and Premier Li Keqiang issued a statement condemning it after being questioned about it at his annual news conference.

This week's exercises are the first publicly announced in the area since the bombing and appear to be intended to show China's ability to deal with any military emergency in the area, such as a spillover of fighting across the border.
http://abcnews.go.com/International...itary-drills-volatile-myanmar-border-31436191

How is this so called "pressure" related to Rohingya? Chinese civilians got killed here.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Painting the Rohingya dilemma as religious is misleading. The very nature of it is Burmese military regime denies them equal rights as citizens. It doesn't matter where they were from. Now they're part of the Myanmar society.
Burmese gvmt can't shuffle off their own responsibility for the displaced.
First China should give equal rights to its own citizens before opening mouth and commenting on other nation's internal matters.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I never understand why people with Chinese flags get touchy on threads related to Pakistan.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Why should they leave, is Pakistan a muslim land gifted to them by Allah/prophet?

Why should non muslims leave who have more right to call the land as their home than muslims themselves?

That's real world geo politics. Yeah I know it sounds contrary to the wishy washy BS of tolerance taught in your schools. But May be you will understand that when you are old enough to think properly. One can only hope.

SANITY

That's real world geo politics. Yeah I know it sounds contrary to the wishy washy BS of tolerance taught in your schools. But May be you will understand that when you are old enough to think properly. One can only hope.
Have some mercy on my poor soul and avoid responding to my comments because my tolerance comes from the faith, culture and society that I happen to be a part of as it keeps my nation, friends, neighbours, family united and focused on the path of progress instead of intolerance becoming a hindrance while also preventing making more enemies.

In short, it is unlikely that I will grow old enough to properly think like a mad bigot, however, I hope someday you grow wise enough to learn the value of positive thinking and tolerance.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Have some mercy on my poor soul and avoid responding to my comments because my tolerance comes from the faith, culture and society that I happen to be a part of as it keeps my nation, friends, neighbours, family united and focused on the path of progress instead of intolerance becoming a hindrance while also preventing making more enemies.

In short, it is unlikely that I will grow old enough to properly think like a mad bigot, however, I hope someday you grow wise enough to learn the value of positive thinking and tolerance.
May be you should migrate to Pakistan and find out why you are fool and needs a sanity check or even migrate to Hyderabad into a Muslim majority area .It will again show why real world politics is different from the BS you have constructed around yourself . honestly, India could use a lot less naive morons who tuck their tails and run away when push comes to the shove :bplease:.

And some kind of tolerant person you are, considering you are making fun of intolerance of Muslims in general. So you are not an complete idiot, only a ideological nutcase :sad:

SANITY

May be you should migrate to Pakistan and find out why you are fool and needs a sanity check or even migrate to Hyderabad into a Muslim majority area .It will again show why real world politics is different from the BS you have constructed around yourself . honestly, India could use a lot less naive morons who tuck their tails and run away when push comes to the shove :bplease:.

And some kind of tolerant person you are, considering you are making fun of intolerance of Muslims in general. So you are not an complete idiot, only a ideological nutcase :sad:
Nowhere I speak of tolerating intolerance. If muslims in general are intolerant, then I don't object to treat them the same but only those muslims who are such. Same with hindus, Christians, Buddhists etc. No stupid generalisation to discriminate a whole race/community.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Nowhere I speak of tolerating intolerance. If muslims in general are intolerant, then I don't object to treat them the same but only those muslims who are such. Same with hindus, Christians, Buddhists etc. No stupid generalisation to discriminate a whole race/community.

Lol. Did I burst a bubble there?. First sentence talks about how Muslims should be treated the same way they are treating others and on the second you talk about why we should not generalise :bplease:

As I said, you know on subconscious level why Hindus can't live peacefully in Pak or in Muslim majority areas in India. But your ideology makes you say crap that everything is equal equal. Its not. If Hindus were like Muslims, we would have a Muslim population of 2% in India not 18%.

anupamsurey

Country flag
When you try to mess with a pet doggy the Owner is bound to get uncomfortable.

Doggy=Pakistan
Owner=China
this Paki dog is Rabid.
Pakistan cannot take care of its own citizens, let alone Paki dogs.
the satirical part is Pakis are killing their own people and pakis are killing their dogs too.

see even dogs are not safe in Paki land, the land of allah, the land of follower of religion of peace (that is probably peace after death).
so no point discussing about it, No one is safe in pakistan, not even dogs, let alone shia, Ahmadi, Hindus, Christians and Jews.

Attachments

SANITY

Lol. Did I burst a bubble there?. First sentence talks about how Muslims should be treated the same way they are treating others and on the second you talk about why we should not generalise :bplease:
There is no contradiction in my comment but like your name, your comprehension skill has it's limit.

So many crimes are committed in India, so if I speak of taking action against those and to not label in general an ordinary Indian as criminal, would that be contradictory statement of previous one?

amoy

First China should give equal rights to its own citizens before opening mouth and commenting on other nation's internal matters.
Nah by your logic none of an Indian's business to comment before India, where 180 million muslims 15% of yr population r being marginalized, Gujarat, Kashmir… becomes an epitome of harmony!

How comes the Rohingya refugees an internal matter, when it's spilling over the neighbood like Malaysia, Thailand and so on?

Burma and Pakistan both our neighbors therefore always touchy for the concerned in the region.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
There is no contradiction in my comment but like your name, your comprehension skill has it's limit.

So many crimes are committed in India, so if I speak of taking action against those and to not label in general an ordinary Indian as criminal, would that be contradictory statement of previous one?
Wow. So you are intelligently stupid. Awesome.

But your analogy is invalid. Here is the correct analogy.

Muslims commit a lot of crime. But don't generalise them. The two sentences are contradictory and that's what you did. But then again you need a sanity check and so this might go over your head.

And I notice that you have completely dropped the why should Hindus leave Pakistan angle of your statement. What finally realised how stupid it was? :bplease:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Nah by your logic none of an Indian's business to comment before India, where 180 million muslims 15% of yr population r being marginalized, Gujarat, Kashmir… becomes an epitome of harmony!

How comes the Rohingya refugees an internal matter, when it's spilling over the neighbood like Malaysia, Thailand and so on?

Burma and Pakistan both our neighbors therefore always touchy for the concerned in the region.

What an idiot. India already does suffer from rohinya Muslim refugees. May be you have problem with eyesight to not notice that India shares a border with Myanmar.

And of course, Chinese talking about marginalising minorities is as bad as a whore talking about chastity. Tibetans speaks volumes of what chicoms are doing. And Kashmir really? May be you people forgot that you are illegally occupying Kashmir ?

And of course, Muslims here have all the rights of non Muslims. But then again when a chicom like you trolls, why would you care about facts?

And finally regarding discrimination and human rights, first get back your right to reproduce before talking BS on human rights. Even animals have the freedom to use their private parts according to their will

amoy

What an idiot. India already does suffer from rohinya Muslim refugees. May be you have problem with eyesight to not notice that India shares a border with Myanmar.

And of course, Chinese talking about marginalising minorities is as bad as a whore talking about chastity. Tibetans speaks volumes of what chicoms are doing. And Kashmir really? May be you people forgot that you are illegally occupying Kashmir ?

And of course, Muslims here have all the rights of non Muslims. But then again when a chicom like you trolls, why would you care about facts?

And finally regarding discrimination and human rights, first get back your right to reproduce before talking BS on human rights. Even animals have the freedom to use their private parts according to their will
I like your analogy ~a whore talking abt chastity ~ exactly what u 're doing now.

No matter how hard u do the cosmetic the world knows what's going on in Kashmir or Manipur. Indian like u as usual can blabber volumes abt China or Pakistan but dare not look in the face your self-inflicted wounds.

Then ah yes Rohingya, let the Burmese regime clear up the mess they created.

SANITY

And I notice that you have completely dropped the why should Hindus leave Pakistan angle of your statement. What finally realised how stupid it was? :bplease:
Because it is always a waste of my time arguing with you. You were better ignored. I will admit my fault in responding to your comment. Goodbye.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I like your analogy ~a whore talking abt chastity ~ exactly what u 're doing now.

No matter how hard u do the cosmetic the world knows what's going on in Kashmir or Manipur. Indian like u as usual can blabber volumes abt China or Pakistan but dare not look in the face your self-inflicted wounds.

Then ah yes Rohingya, let the Burmese regime clear up the mess they created.

Wow. Equal equal now? Unlike the chicom way of treating Tibetans, Manipuris and Kashmiri's are full citizens of India. And unlike chicoms, they are not treated worse than animals who can't have kids without sucking up to a bureaucrat. Seriously, stop talking about human rights for you have none yourself.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles