Pakistan downloaded sensitive data from the IAF helicopter landed in POK

Galaxy

Country flag
Indian Army Cheetah helicopter landed in Kargil :thumb:

SpArK

SORCERER
Wonder what they spoke in hotline.. that was quick.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Any analysis in this suprising display of clarity and sanity
yeah quite strange from Pakistan, any way good gesture from PA..................good to see our guys will be back with families to celebrate Diwali.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
one would imagine with the amount the heat that is on pakistani establishment at this point in time, they couldnt have pulled this one for long.

no one in the international community would have supported them, not even their close allies in KSA and PRC.

we can be rest assured, the orders of the release would have come from the office of kayani, this was a matter that otherwise would have not resolved so swiftly, especially when the leaks in the pakistani media were that this was a deliberate attempt on part of the indian army.

this happening in the backdrop of the recent MFN status accorded to india, which certainly had a nod from the pakistani eztablishment, show pakistan for now doesnt want any sort of a flare up on their eastern border, else it will be too big to bite, let alone chew.

The war excercises Sudarshan IA is conducting at the border are working for pakistans benefit
i dont read much in that, with MMS as the PM, whose dream is to see de-escalation of any sort of tensions between india and pakistan and possibly a solution to the kashmir problem, i dont see how this exercise will be used as a tool to escalate tensions, let alone india heading for any sort of war with pakistan.

read through what teresita schaffer has to say, and be rest assured these thoughts written in that article are directly coming from the PMO right away.

Galaxy

Country flag
yeah quite strange from Pakistan, any way good gesture from PA..................good to see our guys will be back with families to celebrate Diwali.
We would have done the same. It was small incident and that also it was old Cheetah and nothing offensive like MKI. It would have created unnecessary bitterness. But still good gesture as they refuelled also :lol:, I must say.

venkat

so pak has payed back for voting in favour of it for securing UN security council non permanent!!!!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Like i said nothing would happen. These things happen regularly and each side sends back.

If we wanted to spy then we wouldn't be using the cheetah.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Pakistan isn't giving back the chopper. They'll most likely reverse-engineer it.

SpArK

SORCERER
Chopper back in India: Pilots to be questioned, GPS devices of chopper to be analysed:NDTV

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Is this thread really that popular or a lot of Paki bots visiting us?

Hi guys!!

agentperry

both countries agree to not to go within 5 kms of loc( aerially).
this will annoy them ofcourse.
i hope pilot and helicopter both return to indian side asap without any bugging, torture and physical or psychological suffering.

SPIEZ

Country flag
How can the chopter be returned but not the army men, and how the hell did they manage to return it ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles