Pakistan downloaded sensitive data from the IAF helicopter landed in POK

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I don't think there is too much to worry about. Our men will be back home soon. They won't be tortured or anything. We are not at war.

The Pakis will play some games, but they can't hold on to the men longer than a few days, at most. :namaste:

Iamanidiot

I don't think there is too much to worry about. Our men will be back home soon. They won't be tortured or anything. We are not at war.

The Pakis will play some games, but they can't hold on to the men longer than a few days, at most. :namaste:
Problem If we can make assumptions about them they will not be pakis

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Cheetah with four soldiers, my god! I am expecting fart-ti-cane from Pakistan. Expect all kinds of charges, from espionage to Indian version of Neptune Spear.

SHASH2K2

Lets pray for safe return of our Soilders. :namaste: May Allah give them some sense to not to show their pakistaniyat.

SpArK

SORCERER
Indian Army Helicopter Strays Into Pakistan

An Indian army helicopter is said to have been forced to land in Pakistan for violating its airspace, and four Indian army officers detained, according to Pakistan TV reports.

Apparently the Indian army helicopter Cheetah strayed inadvertently due to bad weather conditions, while flying from Leh to Bimbat (near Drass) for repairs.

The hotline between the respective Director Generals of Military Operations (DGMOs) is said to be active to resolve the issue amicably.

FILED ON: OCT 23, 2011

news.outlookindia.com | Indian Army Helicopter Strays Into Pakistan

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If it was harsh weather then how did other chopper not have any problems ?

pakis wont do anything other than shout, we can also easily capture there men.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Lets pray for safe return of our Soilders. :namaste: May Allah give them some sense to not to show their pakistaniyat.
Which i seriously doubt. They are not loosing it easily after all this is their best chance to up mood their public, in other words divert their their attention.

venkat

we have voted for pak for its UN security council seat!!!! I hope it will not thank India in its usual sense!!!!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Navigation equipment: Compass and a Map..

All Cheetah need to be replaced by Dhruv, GPS coordinated digital map for navigation in bad weather..

Though maintenance of Dhruv is costly compare to Cheetah , But Dhruv have advantages..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
This is now in International limelight, Pakistani Army well be in best behavior....

If not its not hard to bring down similar helo from other side..

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I say again Pakistani army guys were wearing salwar, which has forced our guys in helicopter to land on other side of LOC, no other excuse about this.
all the 4 are safe, PA is saying they are taking info as per PA heli was inside 20 km around 1PM today.

SHASH2K2

Which i seriously doubt. They are not loosing it easily after all this is their best chance to up mood their public, in other words divert their their attention.
If they play any dirty trick now we will have ample chances to return favour by shooting pakistani machines trespassings into Indian airspace. remember shooting down a transprted aircraft by IAF some years back. as per international rules it should have been allowed to go back to Pakistani airspace but pilot decided to shoot it . we can be evils if we want to but thats not in our genes.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I say again Pakistani army guys were wearing salwar, which has forced our guys in helicopter to land on other side of LOC, no other excuse about this. all the 4 are safe, PA is saying they are taking info as per PA heli was inside 20 km around 1PM today.
Its a extrem cold area, The clothing may be Just same as our troops, But i wonder how the forced us to land ?

Manpads thread..

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i wont be surprise if demand from some quarter (non GOP persons) come for release of Kasab in return for our guys.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles