Pakistan Disputes US on Militant Sanctuaries

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by Ray, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

What a country!

Living in denial.

No wonder they are destroying themselves with their own contradictions and lies.

Peter likes this.
  3. Ex Gau Bhakt

Ex Gau Bhakt New Member

More embarrassment for them. It was actually just an internal US governmental note drafted by some low-to-mid level officer, they ideally should have remained quiet and not draw too much attention to it, but currently they are feeling cornered and highly insecure, hence such statements.

4. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Senior Member

@Ex Gau Bhakt
    :lol:
    Its a Pentagon Annual Report submitted to the USA congress.

You can read it here :http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/afghanistan/64690-pentagon-report-afghanistan-2014-a.html
    Pentagon reported that from the context of Afghanistan. :lol:

You can download the report from the USA defence website and read through.

PS: USA does not have congress party.
    But United States Congress means :United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont want you to run into another wall with your denial and get hurt. See, we Indians are really caring!!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Peter likes this.
  5. Ex Gau Bhakt

Ex Gau Bhakt New Member

Too bad that insofar as this goes, I have nowhere to go in terms of denial. I have already held, at various instances of time, the full gamut of positions that tend towards indicting Pakistan's complicity in sponsoring terrorism in India and Afghanistan. Wouldn't need the Yanks to tell me that. :rofl:
    Wouldn't need to know about "we Indians" since I've lived among them for practically all my life. Btw don't be fooled by the username, since that is where people usually go wrong, especially nowadays given the general thinking among the middle class in this country is that there can't be a 'non-sanatani' a.k.a. non-adherent of Brahmanism, who can be a 'nationalist'. You have to be 'Punya Putra' of the 'Punya Bhumi' to be a genuine 'Desh Bhakt'.
    '

6. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Senior Member

^^
    I like to have what you are smoking!!