Pakistan developing ICBM??

Blackwater

ignorant and useless Reply

i can say the same a country that cannot manufacture tracks for a tank how can they successfully test a ICBM

anyway

Well Pakistan Indeed had gone for indigenous missile Program After the rip off hatf 1 in early 90's
but After a few secret failures and quickly go in this field they opted for foreign direct missile in the liquid fuel category while China help in solid fuel missil category

but since 96 indigenous efforts on shaheen 2 were starte

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

prahladh

Respected Member
i can say the same a country that cannot manufacture tracks for a tank how can they successfully test a ICBM
:bplease:, we launched Chandrayaan-I successfully. Inter Stellar already. Mars mission has been sanctioned.

4 million years old Pakistan but can't launch a satellite on their own. Not even in the Polar orbit.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
bitch please, we launched Chandrayaan-I successfully. Inter Stellar already. Mars mission has been sanctioned.

4 million years old Pakistan but can't launch a satellite on their own. Not even in the Polar orbit.
you forgot the smiley

:bplease: :bplease:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
well MUSHARaf admitted that both ghauri 1 and 2failed

every missile failed
as rafi reported Babur under water test failed 2 times.

In Pakistan when the test is successfull than it confirms that the missile was tested before as well

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Even Shaheen I and II are based on Dongfeng 11 missiles of China. The only indigenous effort of Pakistan is painting the missiles green :D

Blackwater

well MUSHARaf admitted that both ghauri 1 and 2failed

every missile failed
as rafi reported Babur under water test failed 2 times.

In Pakistan when the test is successfull than it confirms that the missile was tested before as well
i doubt if there is any above said missile failed.They r tried and tested from china and kim jong.. may be the green paint on top of it has failed,thats the only thing u have done:lol::lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i doubt if there is any above said missile failed.They r tried and tested from china and kim jong.. may be the green paint on top of it has failed,thats the only thing u have done:lol::lol:
sir farigh we are not taking about Agni missiles

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
bitch please, we launched Chandrayaan-I successfully. Inter Stellar already. Mars mission has been sanctioned.

Indeed but with British money
that was given by them as an aid to poor people while you guys invested that in your space Program

British media says so

Blackwater

shaheen 3 satellite launch vehicle
Pakistan Shaheen-III Space Booster
from this article

When renowned Pakistan, nuclear scientist Dr. Samar Mubarakmand stated on August 18, 2009 that Pakistan would launch its own satellite in April 2011:lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: it made some things seem all to obvious to analyst familiar with the subject. He described the satellite as being able to monitor agricultural programs, minerals programs and weather conditions and that it was funded by the Pakistani Planning Commission. He went on to say there was enough money's for both the defense, nuclear and space programs. Whether this will be a less than 100 kg first test satellite or a much heavier satellite remains to be seen

theek ha bhai theek ha lage raho

Blackwater

Indeed but with British money
that was given by them as an aid to poor people while you guys invested that in your space Program

British media says so

his junior holiness:hail::hail::hail::hail:

its is duty of Pakistan to feed poor people of India as Pakistan is oldest country and civilization of the region and india was small part of pakistan

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
certainly you have mistaken Agni 5 for shaheen 2 than
I can certainly differentiate. Agni is self-made while Shaheen is imported and painted green.

Well you are certainly losing it knowing that everyone is calling Pakistani missiles as Chinese. There is basis for it.

Despite the PRC's November 2000 missile nonproliferation pledge, in the first several months of
2001, a PRC company reportedly delivered 12 shipments of missile components to Pakistan's
Shaheen-1 SRBM and Shaheen-2 MRBM programs, according to the Washington Times (August
6, 2001). On September 1, 2001, the State Department imposed sanctions on China Metallurgical
Equipment Corporation (CMEC) for proliferation of missile technology (Category II items of the
MTCR) to Pakistan. In November 2004, the DCI told Congress in a "Section 721 report" that, in
the second half of 2003, PRC entities helped Pakistan to advance toward serial production of
solid-fuel SRBMs (previously identified as the Shaheen-1, Abdali, and Ghaznavi) and supported
Pakistan's development of solid-fuel MRBMs (previously noted as the Shaheen-2 MRBM). The
DNI's "Section 721 Report" for 2011 reported that PRC entities continued to supply missilerelated items to Pakistan. Though that report stressed that they were "primarily" private entities, entities could include state-owned organizations. The report also stressed entities, not the regime

http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/188171.pdf

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Does Pakistan have a cryogenic engine for a 3 stage rocket?
this Program was started more than a decade back.they might have sorted something out

but the delay of Pakistan remote sensing satellite launching from 2011 to 2014 has delayed every thing.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I can certainly differentiate. Agni is self-made while Shaheen is imported and painted green.

Well you are certainly losing it knowing that everyone is calling Pakistani missiles as Chinese. There is basis for it.
Indeed shaheen 1 is based on Chinese missile but please compare the m18 WITH shaheen 2

Blackwater

this Program was started more than a decade back.they might have sorted something out

but the delay of Pakistan remote sensing satellite launching from 2011 to 2014 has delayed every thing.
yes they have soughed out how to paint green made in china and kim jong missile...:scared2::scared2:

Country flag

Without a cryogenic engine no satellite will be able to be launched in GEO.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

Paksat-I
In December 2002, Pakistan acquired a satellite from the American satellite-building firm Hughes Global Systems (HGS) at a cost of around five million dollars.
HGS had designed a satellite for Indonesia, but after a battery problem occurred making it useless during certain hours of the day, it was sold to Pakistan as Paksat-1.
Later, General Pervez Musharraf would claim that "Pakistan's space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-I and this is due to the hard work of our scientists.
Lagging behind: 2040 – Pakistan's space od[d]yssey – The Express Tribune
:pound::rofl::laugh::rotflmao::lawl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles