Pakistan developing ICBM??

karna

Friends,
I'm starting this thread as I've not seen one dealing with this topic. If there exist another thread, please merge this to it. Recently in PDF I've seen many threads dealing with pakistan's development of a new missile supposed to be named 'Taimur' with a range of 7000km. Here I would like to discuss the possibility of such a development by pakistan. See, although some of their missiles seems to be copies of chinese or are developed with chinese help, I think they have reasonable capability in building missiles.(For example consider Raad). But are they capable of developing an ICBM?
In PDF it is said that the missile will be tested soon. But even if they succeed in developing it, with US in their backyard, it seems unlikely that a test will happen in near future. Also I don't think china will help pakistan in ICBM development. Hence if they succeed in it, I think their scientists deserve appreciation. Now this ICBM (if they succeeds) doesn't have any strategic implication on India as a 7000km range lies well beyond us, but it will be alarming that they are catching up with us in terms of technology.

Indian_Baba

Recently in PDF I've seen many threads dealing with pakistan's development of a new missile supposed to be named 'Taimur' with a range of 7000km.
should merged with Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings thread :rofl:

prahladh

Respected Member
looking at the enemies they are making they definitely would want an ICBM.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
looking at the enemies they are making they definitely would want an ICBM.
By making ICBM they would make existing enemies even more enemies + potential new enemies.

Good going Pakis... go pakis go make ICBM's(I mean import from China) :lol:

johnnyboy

I remember them testing a 60 km range ICBM (Inter Compound Ballistic Missile) Hatf IX couple of months ago... I'm sure their omnipotent scientists are working hard to reduce the range further to 60 m (perhaps Hatf L) so that each and every building on the planet is within their range (when launched from the building road)... run you evil yindoooos!!! :scared2:

p2prada

I hope they do.

It is a waste of cash, something they are short of.

It serves no purpose.

And the US will be all over them like vultures on a dead rat.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
a better idea would be 1500-3000km slbm with a SSBN

as we are aware of it that there are many mullah minded people involved in our nuclear Program whom are anti west or Israel

so dont be surprised if work on icbm(with China help) is ON
as the nuclear Program spending is in excess of 2billions usd already

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Its laughable. All the missiles of Pakistan are hand-me-down from China. How can one imagine a Pakistan which cannot even make rail wagons can make missiles leave alone ICBMs :rofl:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its laughable. All the missiles of Pakistan are hand-me-down from China. How can one imagine a Pakistan which cannot even make rail wagons can make missiles leave alone ICBMs :rofl:
ignorant and useless Reply

i can say the same a country that cannot manufacture tracks for a tank how can they successfully test a ICBM

anyway

Well Pakistan Indeed had gone for indigenous missile Program After the rip off hatf 1 in early 90's
but After a few secret failures and quickly go in this field they opted for foreign direct missile in the liquid fuel category while China help in solid fuel missil category

but since 96 indigenous efforts on shaheen 2 were starte

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
note
shaheen 2 and m18 were different missile
with different range and tonnage etc

work on shaheen III in 1999

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I remember them testing a 60 km range ICBM (Inter Compound Ballistic Missile) Hatf IX couple of months ago... I'm sure their omnipotent scientists are working hard to reduce the range further to 60 m (perhaps Hatf L) so that each and every building on the planet is within their range (when launched from the building road)... run you evil yindoooos!!! :scared2:
It would be termed as IMBM or... Inter Mohalla Ballistic Missile. :lol:

They can attack any mohalla which doesn't agree with their mohalla :lol:

arkem8

Country flag

Likely Candidates..facilitated by the Chinese gifted by the Noko's. In my opinion quite unlikely given Pakistan's current status....

Country flag

i can say the same a country that cannot manufacture tracks for a tank how can they successfully test a ICBM

anyway

Well Pakistan Indeed had gone for indigenous missile Program After the rip off hatf 1 in early 90's
but After a few secret failures and quickly go in this field they opted for foreign direct missile in the liquid fuel category while China help in solid fuel missil category

What Pakistani missiles are 2 or 3 stage missiles??

Country flag

Likely Candidates..facilitated by the Chinese gifted by the Noko's. In my opinion quite unlikely given Pakistan's current status....
The designs North Korea gave are the scud c 60 year old Russian designs.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

anyway

Few secret failures??? All you have shown is that Paki missile never fails any test(because it's already tested decades ago by China) :lol:

Anyway... regarding doubts of India and it's space/rocket etc capability...
ISRO's 100th mission: PSLV rocket lifts off successfully

btw A5 is already an ICBM which Indian downplays.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

anyway

What's ignorant?. It is a known fact in the world (except pakistan of course) that these missiles are Chinese missiles. Its no wonder then that Pakistani missiles never fail when tested while all over the world each and every missile fails at least once during their development. Why would missiles fail when they are imported from china, painted green and tested :rofl:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

production of liquid fuel missiles stopped in 2009 as work on ghauri 3 as well

i doubt they would be in service with pak any more May be some ghauri 2

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
What's ignorant?. It is a known fact in the world (except pakistan of course) that these missiles are Chinese missiles. Its no wonder then that Pakistani missiles never fail when tested while all over the world each and every missile fails at least once during their development. Why would missiles fail when they are imported from china, painted green and tested :rofl:
If they got their hands on something like PSLV, the first thing they would do is "First ever Paki terrorist in Space" :lol:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles