Pakistan: Concubine among nations

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The Pakis and other similar nations are the biggest hypocrites in the world. They expect of other countries, freedoms that they themselves would never ever offer in their nations. Nuff' said.

sukhish

Very nice thoughts Sukhish, but how many times Pakistan has stabbed India in the back. The guy in the video is speaking with obvious Punjabi accent, I can imagine Punjabis feel empathy with Pakistanis as fellow Punjabis. India has to be wary of this country, `aman ki asha`-`chaman ki asha` programs not withstanding.
sir ji,
what will get from these punjabi accent people, as if I'm going to marry my son/daughter in there families. I'm just saying that pakis are not exactly arabics.
the Indic connection is what make pakis survive in whatever form. it is not a total hopeless case. things could be improved, but it will very slow, because lack of trust from pakistan. it will take atleast a generation to build some kind of trust. India will move on, but it will be good if we could mold a good section of the pakistani community towards the subcontinent connection. they may pretend that they are very different, persian etc etc ( only that non of the countries give a dam about them ). looking at there TV talk shows and their habbits they appear to me as any other ordinary desi. I'm not swayed by some punjabi talking people or anything like that. I know the kind islamic dose that they have given since 1947, by there madrasa education and hatred cirrriculum. but still contineous talking to them is not going harm anybody. what is there to lose from india side. we are not giving them any piece of our land.

couple of days back some indian MP delegation went to pakistan. the BJP MP shatrughan sinha met a old friend/sister of his, and she treated him like a brother. being sensitive about the hindu vegitarian , she cooked some really nice vegitarin dishes for him, along with fish. people who always talk about giving beffeting reply to india ( chest thumping paki military crowd ), know very well of their capability. contineous U.S drone bombardment has shown what exactly they are capable of. but with contineous engagement a big section of the pakistan community will become coherant with our views. these guys are that different as they pretend to be or some of us think they are. they still watch the same movies we watch, they still drink the same kind drink we drink, they still wear the same clothes as we wear, they still sing in the same way as we sing, they abuse in the same way as we do, they marry in the same way as we get married, so what the hell is their problem. just because they want to prove that they very different from india ( they have been trying to prove since 1947, but with no success ). these guys will come into our fold sooner or later. freaking every actor or actress of there wants to come work in bollywood, each and evey crikter wants to play in IPL, once their military funding comes to halt from U.S, they will start talking in a very nice fashion.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles