Pakistan Children, in the eye of camera

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
They deliberately do it to show how fair skinned Pakistanis are, even those who are poor living on streets. It gives them some kind of psychological advantage over "Black" and genetically inferior Indians.
Dont worry i am fairer than them.

India 1 : 0 pakistan.

In any case white or black or brown means squat.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Too bad these innocent children will be misused and brainwashed to needlessly hate. Being born there, their future is so bleak.

Oracle

pukhtoon are the 2nd largest ethnic groups in pakistan.and one cant differentiate between Pakistani pukhtoons and Afghanistan pukhtoons.so one cant exactly tell if they are Pakistani or Afghanistan unless one verify their passports.
Pukhtoons/Pashtun are ethnic Afghans. There are no Pakistani Pukhtoons. If Pukhtoons have attained Pakistani citizenship, they maybe called Pakistani pukhtoons, but their ancestry still comes from Afghanistan.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Pakistan as a nation is a Failed islamic State, with complete Bankruptcy, illiteracy rising as madrasa goers are increasing in numbers, it survives on Blackmail and Shameless beggary....Moreover, its major source of earning comes from - terrorist safe havens for anyone who pays their coward Army and ISI - DOLLARS!!

I have no love or sympathy for their KIDs, as they are all potential Jihadis and suicide Bombers, a threat to our own kids and innocent lives, better they scum to poverty and stop breeding, than blowing themselves on our side.

They are filth to me, nothing more.....BTW if u like them so much, take them in, and see what happens in Xingjiang, moreover, Uighur are very active in pakistan, and you know who trains them against PLA!!

Please don't show us these pics as it hardly makes an impact on us, the stark reality of pakistan and its ideology is no secret, I would rather see them all perish, than survive and create menace for our own kids!

I have no sympathy for children of jihadis and genocidal mullahs, because when they grow-up, they exactly become like their fathers, i.e. shameless, deranged, deluded, terrorists, islamists and barbaric to the core!

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
These are not Pakistani Children. They are Afghanis, probably living in refugee camps in Pakistan. There are other pics too, which contain Afghani kids, being posted as Pakistani kids. But, a good thread, all in all.
Exactly. From the looks of it, each of those children look Pushto/Afghan. Probably Afghan refugees. Or, all pictures were taken in NWFP.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles