Pakistan Children, in the eye of camera

kickok1975

Please leave war and violence away from us

Last edited:

kickok1975

Because, we are under the same sun light

Last edited:

kickok1975

These are very lovely and cute kids. I hope they can live a better life when they grow up.

Iamanidiot

Kickok children like this are used as sucide bombers by your nations ally.A kid is generally sold for 75000$

Blackwater

Mr KICKKOK , you r lucky to be alive today,coming out of pak alive is 1 in 100000.

Blackwater

Twin with their Queen

I love NY

I love this. These pakistani may abuse alll the time to America, But wear t shirt " I love New York". lollllllllllllllllll.. Hate it, abuse it, but can't come out Americanism..

chex3009

Country flag
These are very lovely and cute kids. I hope they can live a better life when they grow up.
If their government allows them to grow up, they will surely grow, but the path of hatred against India, they have chosen and fueled by China, i don't see brighter future for these lovely kids.

This is the harsh truth of Pakistan, a nation which was formed on the basis of HATRED.

Oracle

But we still need take care of each other

These are not Pakistani Children. They are Afghanis, probably living in refugee camps in Pakistan. There are other pics too, which contain Afghani kids, being posted as Pakistani kids. But, a good thread, all in all.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
pukhtoon are the 2nd largest ethnic groups in pakistan.and one cant differentiate between Pakistani pukhtoons and Afghanistan pukhtoons.so one cant exactly tell if they are Pakistani or Afghanistan unless one verify their passports.

amitkriit

These are not Pakistani Children. They are Afghanis, probably living in refugee camps in Pakistan. There are other pics too, which contain Afghani kids, being posted as Pakistani kids. But, a good thread, all in all.
They deliberately do it to show how fair skinned Pakistanis are, even those who are poor living on streets. It gives them some kind of psychological advantage over "Black" and genetically inferior Indians.

Blackwater

pukhtoon are the 2nd largest ethnic groups in pakistan.and one cant differentiate between Pakistani pukhtoons and Afghanistan pukhtoons.so one cant exactly tell if they are Pakistani or Afghanistan unless one verify their passports.
Yaar its better u come with green flag than give comments. Sharam kaesi apne mulk ka flag lagane me..

Blackwater

Yaar its better u come with green flag than give comments. Sharam kaesi apne mulk ka flag lagane me..and as far as ur comment is concerned.We will make sure we will give them Azad Balouchistan passport and give them identity as we gave to bangla bros

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles