PAKISTAN CHIEF JUSTICE SUFFERS WARDROBE MALFUNCTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Stop spreading lies idiot. The man in the video is chief justice Abdul Hameed Dogar, not the defence minister.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Sound of blast and commentary is from live telecast video of Benazir Bhutto's rally when she came back to Pakistan last time.

The video is edited, and his pant mal-function has nothing to do with any blast or gun shots.

Yumdoot

Stop spreading lies idiot. The man in the video is chief justice Abdul Hameed Dogar, not the defence minister.
This is the difference between India and Pakistan. Indian Abdul Hamid dushmano ki pant uttar rakh deta tha. Aur tumhare Abdul Hameed ka haal dekho. :devil:

Neo

Nope, I am still a Hindu but you are a muslim now. Thats because your four fathers raped your ancestors. Most of the muslims in Indian subcontinent were bourne out of rapes. So your entire country is a country of bastards and cowards. Might explain why you are living in EU:lol: .

Tell me , who is your four father- Uzbek, Arabs, Afghans, Turks or Persians?

And now, @sob will delete these troll posts leaving your original post intact
I have a better idea. Putting you in my ignore list with the rest of the RSS filth there. I don't need to be exposed to your verbal diarrhea. Now you can join the barking league of RSS trolls and tag me endlessly, I won't reply. :wave:

Blackwater

I have a better idea. Putting you in my ignore list with the rest of the RSS filth there. I don't need to be exposed to your verbal diarrhea. Now you can join the barking league of RSS trolls and tag me endlessly, I won't reply. :wave:

you dont reply but u see all our post. our purpose solved:megusta::megusta::rotfl::rotfl:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I dont tag the jihadi filth. But I dont leave the unwashed propaganda of the jihadi filth alone either. So stop flattering yourself rapist whore. Now get lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles