Pakistan breaks record for highest number of cars sold in a month

Blackwater

Even this has to be booked at least 2 months. Only than you would get and also Mercedes even if its cheapest model is of 64 lacs in Pakistan still you can see its increasing in numbers on daily bases you can easily find Mercedes S class on streets BMW 7 series is also found a lot and other companies are also jumping in

All are CKD kits or import none manufacture in Pakistan

sob

Mod
Country flag

Honda Civic massive sales in Pakistan massively used at least you can get it after 4 months after ordering that tells a lot
That is Honda City sold between Rs 7 to 9 Lakhs.

Blackwater

That is Honda City sold between Rs 7 to 9 Lakhs.
phaaji hun bachare nu ki pata honda city te civic wich farak

honda honda hondi ha, city howe ya civic:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Compersion

Country flag
Iam sure lots of cars in Pakistan have Indian parts and origin ... 3-5 months waits what say the cars actually come from the India stocks ... Gosh why not ?? Assembly and CKD but what's the origin (I am not saying source). What's the shame about it ... The Japanese have massive global hubs in India and Suzuki no1 sales are from India and many car manufacturers are exporting from India (economics of cost),

Economy of Pakistan is doing well is it (is it temporary like the mushy years) ... But why the shame and relectuence about buying Indian origin stuff (it includes Japanese stuff also). Tatas and mahindras would do well in Pakistan

What does Pakistan army use for its SUV , cars, trucks and other related vehicles

Last edited:

Blackwater

Iam sure lots of cars in Pakistan have Indian parts and origin ... 3-5 months waits what say the cars actually come from the India stocks ... Gosh why not ?? Assembly and CKD but what's the origin (I am not saying source). What's the shame about it ... The Japanese have massive global hubs in India and Suzuki no1 sales are from India and many car manufacturers are exporting from India (economics of cost),

Economy of Pakistan is doing well is it (is it temporary like the mushy years) ... But why the shame and relectuence about buying Indian origin stuff (it includes Japanese stuff also). Tatas and mahindras would do well in Pakistan

What does Pakistan army use for its SUV , cars, trucks and other related vehicles
Hino trucks and Toyota Land Cruiser old model jeeps and kufur Indian Land Rover defender jeeps

blueblood

@Compersion , I don't think any of the companies are exporting cars from Pak. They make and sell outdated models of most cars and the auto mafia is refusing to upgrade their factories. You can visit Pak Suzuki site for example and compare their product line with Maruti Suzuki.

Also just another example Ford India is exporting more cars than they are selling in India and by 2020 they plan to export 2 lakh cars annually, more than the total sales of cars in Pak.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ndia-growth-strategy/articleshow/48322870.cms

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There you go... typical (formal) email content :D

The wordings are from a PM who works at an IT company, isn't that correct? ;)
Guilty as charged :)
After trying many methods of extracting answers from paki members, this way is the only one which works.

Blackwater

@Compersion , I don't think any of the companies are exporting cars from Pak. They make and sell outdated models of most cars and the auto mafia is refusing to upgrade their factories. You can visit Pak Suzuki site for example and compare their product line with Maruti Suzuki.

Also just another example Ford India is exporting more cars than they are selling in India and by 2020 they plan to export 2 lakh cars annually, more than the total sales of cars in Pak.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ndia-growth-strategy/articleshow/48322870.cms

not only that pakistan still stuck in euro 2 and 3 norms where as india reach euro/bharat 5 norms and uk euro 6 norms

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Indians you are way to hilarious and your delusions about Pakistan :bounce:
Can you help me, transport kabba to Amritsar, Bhajii?

We should present to Guru Sahib, at Akal Takht. :bounce:

Compersion

Country flag
A lot of the uae and Saudi second hand cars might also come to Pakistan ... Still not sure why Pakistan does not buy Indian they would get a good deal and good for economy

I was reading the suzuki Pakistan page all the stuff is like India but we are having a little better (not best like what sold in Japan)

Maruti 800 is still sold in Pakistan doing well ... Tata nano and indica would do good in Pakistan and mahindra bolero

Compersion

Country flag
Would love see some pics of downtown Karachi and Islamabad not sure if you can go outside those places and into more small towns taken by you if not sourced by you showing a typical view of the cars and transportation used

How is road tax paid in Pakistan

Is it mandatory to have motor insurance

Is there lots of security checks near hotels and malls and how they check cars and trucks

Where do the more expensive cars ply their trade (is it Islamabad diplomatic area is it outside that)

Blackwater

why not you try to educate us.:):):):),try to remove our disillusion about Pakistan

till now it seems being an Indian i know more about ur transport industry then you

Blackwater

A lot of the uae and Saudi second hand cars might also come to Pakistan ... Still not sure why Pakistan does not buy Indian they would get a good deal and good for economy

I was reading the suzuki Pakistan page all the stuff is like India but we are having a little better (not best like what sold in Japan)

Maruti 800 is still sold in Pakistan doing well ... Tata nano and indica would do good in Pakistan and mahindra bolero
i doubt that as saudi and UAE cars are left hand drive cars.

pakis are flooded with Thailand,japani,Malaysian cars which are right hand drive and most of them stolen and smuggled to karachi

Compersion

Country flag
i doubt that as saudi and UAE cars are left hand drive cars.

pakis are flooded with Thailand,japani,Malaysian cars which are right hand drive and most of them stolen and smuggled to karachi
Poor Pakistan ever the more wanting the cradle of the arabs.

Good point but not sure that would stop the Pakistan second hand market (a lot of the stuff gets driven outside Islambad and Karachi) and the expensive and rugged stuff the owner would not follow any traffic rules and care for that anyway. But like you said i would think thats too sad - the arabs drive on the other side !!

The Japanese are teaching the PRC a good lesson ... they are doing business in Pakistan and without any Army battalion helping them. Even the French must be impressed and sadden.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles